No announcement yet.

Omar defending BDS, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, USSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, so far no one has been able to prove that O. married her brother, despite the best of efforts.

What's that again? Not guilty until proven otherwise?
    Yet here you are, getting yourselves all worked up into a frenzy about it.
    ​​​​​​
    How low can a president stoop that he refers in public to unproven rumours?
    It's the Obama birth gossip all over again.
    What a hoot, the lot of you.

Get your facts together.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Ilhan represents only herself, yet hides behind and uses muslim community.

Please read:

https://muslimskeptic.com/2019/07/03...l-involvement/

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
        Well, so far no one has been able to prove that O. married her brother, despite the best of efforts.
        No best effort has been made, yet. She should be investigated as intensely as Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post

No best effort has been made, yet. She should be investigated as intensely as Trump.
          I think the entire toilet bowls of the House and Senate should be flushed. The crap will get sucked away and we'll be left with some semblance of decent Americans that are willing to shut up and do their job. Omar and her cronies will definitely be swept to the sewers.

Or, there won't be anyone left. Either is good.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

I think the entire toilet bowls of the House and Senate should be flushed. The crap will get sucked away and we'll be left with some semblance of decent Americans that are willing to shut up and do their job. Omar and her cronies will definitely be swept to the sewers.

Or, there won't be anyone left. Either is good.
            Never gonna happen, unfortunately. It would require congress to write the very legislation to flush themselves.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Daud View Post
              Ilhan represents only herself, yet hides behind and uses muslim community.

Please read:

https://muslimskeptic.com/2019/07/03...l-involvement/
              This is because these "Western Muslim politicians" as the article calls them, are really just radical Leftist Progressive politicians who are using Islamic faith as a tool to get elected. For them, it is one more means by which they can ad hominem anyone who disagrees with them. "You're an Islamophobe!" they can shout at their opposition. This is usually in addition to their minority status that they see gives them the right to shout "You're a racist!" or "You oppress women!" and the like whenever they are met with opposition or questioning of their goals and positions.

For someone like Omar, being Muslim, a minority, and female, is a trifecta of being "oppressed." This is a necessity for a radical Leftist to claim racial, ethnic, religious, and gender persecution. She can claim she's the new version of the stereotypical proletariat member being oppressed by White bourgeoise Capitalists stereotyped by Trump.

Doesn't matter she's in Congress. Doesn't matter she makes more than 95% of Americans. Doesn't matter she has a good college education, something only about a third of Americans have.
              Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 21 Jul 19, 11:25.

Comment

T.A. im not in US but i can feel the condition of muslims there. They re frustrated because that kind of people are representing them.. Omar will just bring problems with her dumb provocations and policies. It will cost muslims in a longer period too, they will have to accept all leftard way.

For the sake of political position they will violate all islamic stances, and will support radical left, even tho republicans and satelite groups are oft right in their positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Never gonna happen, unfortunately. It would require congress to write the very legislation to flush themselves.
                  There's Option "M":

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list this year.

There's always a chance of an asteroid strike, at the right time, and at the right place...
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post

Donald Trump did NOT, I repeat NOT , marry his brother...
                      You heard it here first.....
                      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

If he had it would tie the Left into a Gordian knot trying to figure out how to hate him for it without PO'ing the LGBTPDQRSTUV crowd...

Comment

I doubt that a single knowledgable America has ever thought that to begin with. Of course, the thread is about Omar, so no doubt you are confused.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

When I read some of the articles linked in this thread, there is enough smoke in divorce papers, tax files, university records. Not to mention it certainly doesn't sound like she is a true Muslim. As stated in one of the articles they would have to have a warrant for school records which show parents names and addresses because she won't let access to them. Why?

She is a slick operator

Comment

Originally posted by Daud View Post
                              T.A. im not in US but i can feel the condition of muslims there. They re frustrated because that kind of people are representing them.. Omar will just bring problems with her dumb provocations and policies. It will cost muslims in a longer period too, they will have to accept all leftard way.

For the sake of political position they will violate all islamic stances, and will support radical left, even tho republicans and satelite groups are oft right in their positions.
                              I worked at an Islamic school in the US for two years my friend. I know plenty of Muslims and they are all patriotic Americans. Some of them support Trump. Omar is colorful as is Trump, they are very like minded. Muslims are not discriminated against in the USA. Btw Muslims worldwide love Christian European culture and history. There was a worldwide poll, Muslims say Ireland is the most Islamic country in the world and Ireland is quite liberal. Ireland is a Catholic Country but its also true to its spirit welcoming of non Catholics. Clearly most Muslims stand for freedom. The various Governments of our world on the other hand dont always do that. Not every country is as free and beautiful as is Ireland and the USA.

Like with any group though you have bad eggs. Muslims lead the middle east in so called terror attacks where as white Christians lead the USA in so called terror attacks, but the bad players do not represent the majority. Clearly crime is a worldwide issue and only agenda driven folks will try and hype up division based on so called race or religion.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                                Mountain man, Hida, Jose, Peresephone, and TAG the true democrats are the party of Jackson and FDR. The so called squad or freshmen 4 became known because of the Donald the big time businessman from NYC. Omar has said nothing antisemitic but is critical of Israel and Saudi, its a lie and anti american for those sources out there claiming Omar is playing a Muslim card. I would say to Mountain man, Hida, Jose, Peresephone, and TAG dont buy what anti Americans are trying to sell you.
                                Jackson and FDR were both racists. FDR is said by many to be a commie. I'm not sure if you realize that you are actually proving the points of those that you replying to.
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X