Omar defending BDS, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, USSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

They'll apologize when Trump supporters do the same for electing someone who caters to white nationalists.

This is the slippery slope you have created. The rest of the country will stoop down and play to your standards now.
    wtf do you know about my standards? As to creating a slippery slope, I'm stating my opinion about what I think should probably happen.
    Don't get your li'l panties in a twist over these critters. I believe that they will self-destruct over a period of time.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

You just generalized Muslims, but the same can't apply to you? Sounds like white privilege to me.
      Muslims generalize us, especially those like Omar, but that doesn't bother you so this shouldn't either.

And "white privilege " is a myth. Is there a matching "black privilege" for those born and living in Africa?

You're drinking your own Kool-Aid.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
        Omar is a racist and bigot in her hatred of Israel and jews. She'll say that it's OK thought because she was brought up to believe that. What other US congressperson can say that? Think hard now...
        Then racism in America is also OK, especially in the South, because they were also "brought up to say that".

Meanwhile Omar married her own brother. So much for her standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Isn't it illegal to marry a sibling?
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

.............(I'd best not say what I'm thinking...)
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Isn't it illegal to marry a sibling?
              For the purposes of entering America? Yes, but who's going to prosecute her? Same people that "prosecuted" Hilary Clinton?

Comment

.............(I'd best not say what I'm thinking...)
                AH, come on...share with us!

Comment

nah...it'd get me censured
                  IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Then racism in America is also OK, especially in the South, because they were also "brought up to say that".

In your silly dreams, she did.....CAN SOME PEOPLE START TO RESIST THESE type of silly twit dives to THE bottom of the sewer lagoon?
                    2009: Ilhan Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009 THEN DIVORCED HIM.; their marriage lasted 8 years till 2017.

Last edited by marktwain; 20 Jul 19, 16:26.
                    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

You just generalized Muslims, but the same can't apply to you? Sounds like white privilege to me.
                      First, I'm not a Republican, never have been either, so in any case your original statement doesn't apply to me. Second, by what "data" are you determining that "all Republicans are racist?"

Like it or don't there's a compilation of terrorist attacks on this site that is accurate.

https://thereligionofpeace.com/

Since 9/11 Muslims have carried out over 35399 terrorist attacks, started at least 6 civil wars (Syrian, ISIS in Syria, Yemen, Libya, South Sudan, Egypt). That doesn't include general wars between Islamic nations like Iran-Iraq, or internal ones, and ongoing ones. That pretty much puts Islam on equal footing to past war mongering and constant conflict nations. So, my generalization has validity.

What evidence do you bring that "all Republicans are racist?" I suspect you'll use a slippery slope and claim that since Trump is in your opinion, racist, all Republicans are. That's going to be a difficult case to make.

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

In your silly dreams, she did.....CAN SOME PEOPLE START TO RESIST THESE type of silly twit dives to THE bottom of the sewer lagoon?
                        2009: Ilhan Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009 THEN DIVORCED HIM.; their marriage lasted 8 years till 2017.

Just quoting what is publicly known...https://www.bing.com/search?q=did+re...her&FORM=R5FD2

As for diving to the bottom of the Twit Lagoon, is it true that you went right out and bought a scuba suit?

Comment

nah...it'd get me censured
                          And that's never happened before, right?

Comment

Just quoting what is publicly known...https://www.bing.com/search?q=did+re...her&FORM=R5FD2

As for diving to the bottom of the Twit Lagoon, is it true that you went right out and bought a scuba suit?

If you are trying to entice me into water ballet with you, big fella, you're waaaaaaaaaaaay out of luck
                            The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Trump supporters do the same for electing someone who caters to white nationalists.
                              How does Trump 'cater to white nationalist'?

You constantly make these types of statements but never back them up with facts.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Mountain man, Hida, Jose, Peresephone, and TAG the true democrats are the party of Jackson and FDR. The so called squad or freshmen 4 became known because of the Donald the big time businessman from NYC. Omar has said nothing antisemitic but is critical of Israel and Saudi, its a lie and anti american for those sources out there claiming Omar is playing a Muslim card. I would say to Mountain man, Hida, Jose, Peresephone, and TAG dont buy what anti Americans are trying to sell you.
                                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X