Omar defending BDS, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, USSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omar defending BDS, likens it to boycotts of Nazi Germany, USSR

Last week the squad accused Pelosi of being racist....going after POC. The MSM turns Trump's non racist tweet into a racist tweet. The democrats all gather around the squad. Now Omar is pushing this resolution that could be political suicide for any democrat:

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution this week supporting the right to boycott Israel, likening the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

Omar’s resolution seeks to push back against U.S. laws banning the boycott of Israel and affirms the right of Americans to organize boycotts of foreign countries if they so wish.

While the resolution doesn’t explicitly name Israel or the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, she told media outlets that the resolution concerns the Jewish state.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oma...y-soviet-union
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

You're using the Trump Channel to support a point of view? Fox is in the bag for Trump and is not a reliable reference.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

The Muslim agenda...wonder how she'd feel if we decided to boycott the Islamic nations, likening it to boycotting the Nazis?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        You're using the Trump Channel to support a point of view? Fox is in the bag for Trump and is not a reliable reference.
        It isn't supporting a point of view.

Omar proposed the resolution, that is historical fact. Are you going to discussion your thoughts on the resolution or continue to redirect?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          You're using an ad hominem and tu quoque fallacy as your response? Well, that was expected...

Comment

Good. I'm in. **** Israel.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Omar proposed the resolution, that is historical fact. Are you going to discussion your thoughts on the resolution or continue to redirect?
              I believe the mass of the readers are getting rather weary of the discussion being turned into a Wagnerian opera cycle.......
              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

You cannot boycot your own government.
                There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

https://www.wsj.com/articles/can-ilh...ce-11562970265

The above is an interesting article by another woman who was born and brought up in Somalia. But unlike Omar she rose above the antisemitism of her upbringing.

"To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Israel and Saudi Arabia are led by intolerant jerks. Its one thing to support Jews or any non Christians. But to just outright say I support Israel, I support Saudi Arabia well thats not a proper viewpoint. Yes we have to worry about diplomacy, but then again one can argue the USA being the superpower it is should only work with like minded countries while urging countries like Israel and Saudi to become more liberal before working with them. Israel and Saudi separate sexes on train cars and disallow interfaith marriage. These governments go against the religions of Judaism and Islam which stand for equality among man.

The BDS movement is not the way forward, they probably have connections to intolerant people in Palestine. What is the way forward is to simply argue for better rights in countries such as Israel.

I side with my intellegent Palestinian friend Muhammad whom disagrees with the Israeli and Palestinian authorities, he wants a Palestine that is like the USA, one that is free and beautiful not ugly.

Trump is imo part of the reason why folks like Omar and AOC are in office. I also dislike how Omar brought up the Soviet Union in the context she did.

All around the USA is not what it used to be. We were a better country overall in 1943.
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      The Muslim agenda...wonder how she'd feel if we decided to boycott the Islamic nations, likening it to boycotting the Nazis?
                      Omar is just as against Saudi Arabia is she is with Israel. Its only because Omar is outwardly Muslim that some folks wrongly think she is a ISIL member. Omar supports LGBT rights which would get her thrown off a roof in Iran possibly.

Trump is the Donald, the guy from the Apprentice, a big time NYC fast talking businessman..He is colorful and controversial as is AOC and Omar.

I know your not religious, but Islam is similar to Christianity. Muslims and Christians make up over half of the world, Christians led the way but the Muslims are right behind. Plenty of Muslims will have a beer with you btw.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

THIS IS AS close to a fringe issue as one is likely to find...…
                        Rep. Omar supports a two state solution for the West Bank- a really radical proposal- also endorsed by the Latter Day Saints...

of Salt Lake city..

Of the State of Utah
                        Of the United States of America....

we went through this - in 2015....

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

THIS IS AS close to a fringe issue as one is likely to find...…
                          Rep. Omar supports a two state solution for the West Bank- a really radical proposal- also endorsed by the Latter Day Saints...

of Salt Lake city..

Of the State of Utah
                          Of the United States of America....

we went through this - in 2015....
                          You should probably read up on the BDS, it is not for a 2 state solution.

Comment

You should probably read up on the BDS, it is not for a 2 state solution.
                            If the POTUS hadn't had a meltdown, rep. Omar would be 'flying under the radar'

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

If the POTUS hadn't had a meltdown, rep. Omar would be 'flying under the radar'
                              https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.D_DZI...r=1.25&pid=1.7
                              Again, learn what BDS' end state is, it isn't two states.

The POTUS didn't have a meltdown; the MSM fabricated another false narrative and many people fell for it again...... These are the people that are having a meltdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X