Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republican Tim Scott calls Trump's 'tweet' 'racially offensive.'

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Republican Tim Scott calls Trump's 'tweet' 'racially offensive.'

    And he's not the only Republican to object to Trump's racist remarks...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    You already started a thread on this subject, why another thread?

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Tim Scott is one of the few republicans with values.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            You already started a thread on this subject, why another thread?
            Where did I reference Tim Scott in another thread?

            Are you upset that now Republicans in Congress are starting to complain about Trump's racist tweet?
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Massena View Post

              Where did I reference Tim Scott in another thread?

              Are you upset that now Republicans in Congress are starting to complain about Trump's racist tweet?
              It is the same subject; Trump's tweet.

              Are you going to start additional threads regarding his tweet every time some one says somwthung negative about that tweet?

              Comment


              • #8
                And then we have Republicans who support the president's racism:

                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

                Stupid is as stupid does, as Forrest Gump was wont to say.

                If you support Trump in what he said about those four representatives, then you support racism and are most likely a racist.

                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  And then we have Republicans who support the president's racism:

                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

                  Stupid is as stupid does, as Forrest Gump was wont to say.

                  If you support Trump in what he said about those four representatives, then you support racism and are most likely a racist.
                  BS. Utter BS. As I already pointed out, what Trump said is equivalent to:

                  "You should be run out of town on a rail..."
                  "...and the horse you rode in on."
                  "Don't let the door bump you on the @$$ on your way out..."

                  There is ZERO (0) racial context in telling someone to go back to where they came from. The only way it can be taken as a racial slur is if the person saying it has specific animosity towards or hate for the ethnicity / nationality of the person they're saying it to. In this case, Trump said it to four vacuous blondes (blonde is a lifestyle choice, not a hair color) in the equivalent of a high school clique with AOC being the Queen Bee. He trolled them, they got all bothered and hyper over it.

                  No adults in the room in that bunch, Trump included. But that doesn't make it racist. Now, Omar's response was racist. The first point is that she plays the race card "...all of whom (the four Squad members in the clique) are women of color..." She then says "This is the agenda of White Nationalism," an utterly unsupportable position but what the hey...

                  Pressley's was just a vapid set of insults.

                  Tlaib went off on a tangent about immigration.

                  And last but not least, AOC. She ends with saying that she wants to make her "borough of the Bronx better." I guess that's why she ran Amazon and all those jobs and new income out of it...

                  These four regularly use the SIX HIRB set of insults so common to the Left. When faced with someone they don't like or agree with they will smear them as Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Racist, and / or Bigoted. Between the four they managed to include intolerant, xenophobic, racist, and bigoted in their statements. I'm really surprised at least one of the two Muslims didn't toss in Islamophobic as well.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You have these four so called Democrat representatives from predominately Muslim districts, one of them from Michigan, that have proven to be the most racist anti American representatives in history. They have been screaming for impeachment of Trump ever since they took their seat in Congress. They promote no borders, unlimited welfare, reparation for Blacks, eliminating ICE, and a host of other far left socialist polities. How long would you remain silent if you had these four constantly attacking you with lies in public?
                    “Breaking News,”

                    “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      And then we have Republicans who support the president's racism:

                      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

                      Stupid is as stupid does, as Forrest Gump was wont to say.

                      If you support Trump in what he said about those four representatives, then you support racism and are most likely a racist.
                      and stupid
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                        You have these four so called Democrat representatives from predominately Muslim districts, one of them from Michigan, that have proven to be the most racist anti American representatives in history. They have been screaming for impeachment of Trump ever since they took their seat in Congress. They promote no borders, unlimited welfare, reparation for Blacks, eliminating ICE, and a host of other far left socialist polities. How long would you remain silent if you had these four constantly attacking you with lies in public?
                        You seem satisfied with Trumps 10,000+ lies and he is th President. Bent thinking there Ron.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          When faced with someone they don't like or agree with they will smear them as Sexist, Intolerant, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Racist, and / or Bigoted

                          Got ya covered.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X