Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typhus and Bubonic Plague in "Progressive" California?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Well, you may have been a med doc with Ice (which explains a lot) but you must not have been an good one. Syphilis wasn't brought to the Americas by immigrants. Basically, it was the other way around. It is believed to have been in the Americans before the Europeans came, and they are the ones that brought it back.

Syphilis not seen here? WTF kind of doctor were you? A foot doctor? Syphilis has never not been here.

Here you go Doc, the most common STDs in America.
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • Chlamydia.
    • Gonorrhea.
    • Syphilis.
    • Herpes.
    • Trichomoniasis.
    • HIV/AIDS
    Good God man, seriously?
    Not a complete list...you didn't even mention LGV, (lymphpgranuloma venereaum) very common and a major cause for the AIDS epidemic in Africa, along with the cultural element. You also left out Candidiasis and a few others. I guess your google list wasn't complete. It didn't tell you, for example, that hetero-sexuality is the common transmission vector in Africa, while homosexuality was in First World nations at first, followed by IV transmission. Oh, and Patient Zero was a Dutch airline steward, although the body of sailor long dead was found to have it as well - a sailor who often when to ports in Africa.

Unusual to see active, advanced late-stage syphilis even among the male prison population, where I also worked for many years. Your theory about syphilis being endemic to the American continent is interesting, but undocumented at the levels you seem to believe existed. We now see tertiary neurosyphilis in increasing numbers among illegals who have never been diagnosed with anything, let alone treated for it. I saw numerous cases while at the ICE facility. Saw a lot of other, non-STD-incredibly-rare-in-America diseases as well, such a a case of loa loa, a brain parasite from South Africa. Presents quite a bit like neurosyphilis as it turned out.

The point was that a lot these diseases existed in America, but not at the level ordinarily seen. Most of them were relatively rare.Syphilis, for example, is totally treatable and not the major offender it once was, but the influx of illegals caused the number of cases to shoot up sharply.

TB, incidentally, is also transmitted through close contact and is now commonly found in sexual partners. Add that to your 21st century list of STD's while you're at it.

How long before smallpox, eradicated in the past, makes it appearance again? From a Third World country where no one even looks, let alone treat? You vaccinations, even if ever got one on the first place, are long expired. And I know you remember the Ebola scares, which even America is not prepared or even capable of handling.

Instead of arguing with me against the medical safety of over 300 million American people, you should be focusing on the source of the increasing incidence of significant diseases caused by illegals. Apparently, however, you're a DAA. (Democratic Anti-American).

"Good god, man?" Don't you know anything?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

If you're going to smear CA, don't use photos from other states (middle picture is in CA) That's deceiving. Can you tell me what the bottom picture is and where?
      I'm pretty sure it's part of this one that the video maker bicycles through...

Of course, it's hardly the only one:

So, I can "smear" Cali with just stuff from Cali. Want more? There's plenty where that came from.
      Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 12 Jul 19, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I'm pretty sure it's part of this one that the video maker bicycles through...

So, I can "smear" Cali with just stuff from Cali. Want more? There's plenty where that came from.
        And where is that in CA? What is the reasoning behind it? I can see that it's fenced in and patrolled by security it appears.

Comment

And where is that in CA? What is the reasoning behind it? I can see that it's fenced in and patrolled by security it appears.
          Ask the maker of the video. He says it is "California." I have no reason to doubt him.

Michael Jacques

What AOC & Kamala won't tell you The Democrat stronghold of California holds miles of homeless camps Tents, trash, poop, needles, hunger, disease, & misery Illegals get far greater care than our own citizens
          That's his introduction to the video on YouTube.

Comment

Ask the maker of the video. He says it is "California." I have no reason to doubt him.

That's his introduction to the video on YouTube.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyRmr4XuKi4

Here's some homeless camps in various Texas cities.

ChirstChurchCamp1February-25-2018-759x505.jpg

dallas-5th-may-2016-photo-taken-on-may-5-2016-shows-the-a-tent-city-G0YK7R.jpgPhoto-2-for-web-story-about-potential-civility-ordinance-for-a-section-of-southwest-Houston-01-25-2017.jpg
            Attached Files
            Last edited by inevtiab1e; 12 Jul 19, 14:00.

Comment

Getting back to the OP, the US has Bubonic Plague and several other diseases in the Rocky Mountains because the Rodents have them. I would not want to bring in people from another country that have infectious diseases.

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                Getting back to the OP, the US has Bubonic Plague and several other diseases in the Rocky Mountains because the Rodents have them. I would not want to bring in people from another country that have infectious diseases.

Pruitt
                Given your own argument then the US ought to be quarantined
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not a complete list...

I didn't say it was a complete list. I said the most common according to the CDC. I didn't know you needed me to list ALL the STDs for you.

The point was that a lot these diseases existed in America, but not at the level ordinarily seen. Most of them were relatively rare.Syphilis, for example, is totally treatable and not the major offender it once was, but the influx of illegals caused the number of cases to shoot up sharply.

There were about 40k cases per year from mid 90s to 2002. From 2002 there has been about 70k per year. There really isn't s spike from year to year. There is also an average of 33 deaths a year from Sy.

How long before smallpox, eradicated in the past, makes it appearance again? From a Third World country where no one even looks, let alone treat? You vaccinations, even if ever got one on the first place, are long expired. And I know you remember the Ebola scares, which even America is not prepared or even capable of handling.

If we do have an outbreak of smallpox, blame the anti-vaxer.

Grow up and stop blaming immigrants for every problem. oh wait, that's what Conservatives do.

Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Given your own argument then the US ought to be quarantined
                    Or stay away from rodents in the Rocky Mountains.

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

So? We're discussing California not Texas, and not the homeless problem but rather a symptom of the homeless problem, and that is lack of sanitation that is causing a rise in disease.

Comment

So? We're discussing California not Texas, and not the homeless problem but rather a symptom of the homeless problem, and that is lack of sanitation that is causing a rise in disease.
                        The subject was typhus in California caught by one woman. Typhus usually occurs, when and if it does, among the homeless.

And, again, typhus occurs in the US usually in California, Texas, and Hawaii.

Comment

This is nothing new. Just RW entertainment getting it's audience all hot and bothered over nothing.

Comment

Typhus is contracted by being bitten by rats/lice/fleas infected with the disease. The disease has been around since medieval times.
                            What does progressive have to do with anything?
                            The real disease is called Dumb Democrats.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Democrats making America great!
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

This is nothing new. Just RW entertainment getting it's audience all hot and bothered over nothing.
                                Are hot and bothered symptoms of typhus?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X