US top officials for zionists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US top officials for zionists

Great period to be a Benjamin. Leetching works ! Same happened in Persian Empire in the time of Ahasuerus and his queen Eshter

Just surround the king with your men and suck all blood, 'till you ruin his empire for your own goal.

https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/top-...ted-for-israel

Attached Files
    Last edited by Daud; 08 Jul 19, 13:18.

As long as US Evangelical Christians believe that protecting the Jews in Israel as a pathway to get into heaven Israelis will be safe from their enemies with the US on their side.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
      As long as US Evangelical Christians believe that protecting the Jews in Israel as a pathway to get into heaven Israelis will be safe from their enemies with the US on their side.
      I find really interesting a shift that happened in hardcore christian communities. From the prosecutors of jews to defenders.

On the other side, figure called second Moses, Maimunidas, biggest jewish scholar of all time lived among muslims. Actually, jewish golden age was in muslim Spain.

Evangelicals have 1000 other nations (to defend) which didnt nailed their god on a cross, and which speak no evil about his mother.

Jews did amazing job really.

Just ask a decent rabbi what he thinks about evangelicals - he will say that they re antropomorphist paganic people, yet those pagans defend them with lives and money.
      Brainwashed people, as most of my fellow muslims.
      Last edited by Daud; 08 Jul 19, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Daud View Post

I find really interesting a shift that happened in hardcore christian communities. From the prosecutors of jews to defenders.

On the other side, figure called second Moses, Maimunidas, biggest jewish scholar of all time lived among muslims. Actually, jewish golden age was in muslim Spain.

Evangelicals have 1000 other nations (to defend) which didnt nailed their god on a cross, and which speak no evil about his mother.

Just ask a decent rabbi what he thinks about evangelicals - he will say that they re antropomorphist paganic people, yet those pagans defend them with lives and money.
        Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians - you are not like him. Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians - you are not like him. Mahatma Gandhi
          Gandhi was an anti semite .

Comment

The Zionists did not kill 3000 Americans.

Comment

In Israel.

They want them to be in the Holy Land, because it's a condition for fulfillment of certain end-of-times prophecies I believe.

Persecution of Jews was in Europe mostly.
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

You re cheap brah.

You re paying much bigger price. 3000 dead for 300 mil. nation is nothing (allow me to say it)

Israel is getting 10.1 million $ EVERY DAY.
                With that money you can re-build whole region and get 30 000 babies in few months.

So they cost you way more then Islamists.

I believe, bribing of Egypt + military interventions (in future) are costly too.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

In Israel.

They want them to be in the Holy Land, because it's a condition for fulfillment of certain end-of-times prophecies I believe.

Persecution of Jews was in Europe mostly.
                  Then all sides have a perfect scenario.

You ll hear muslims saying about jewish gathering there and comming of fake Messiah (Dajjal), and real Messiah "landing" in Syria to lead muslims and monotheist christians against jews and pagans.

Comment

Then all sides have a perfect scenario.
                    Only the religious bigots, to be fair.

Most people I bet don't care about end-of-times prophecies they want raise their children in peace and some form of material wellbeing, and watch the vegetables grow

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Only the religious bigots, to be fair.

Most people I bet don't care about end-of-times prophecies they want raise their children in peace and some form of material wellbeing, and watch the vegetables grow

Yes. Wierdos are occupied with that stuff.

As you can see, its a strong political drive among evangelicals. I just cant see Donald as a believing christian. Whole matter is a mess made of apocalyptical ideology and policy.

Comment

You re cheap brah.

You re paying much bigger price. 3000 dead for 300 mil. nation is nothing (allow me to say it)

Israel is getting 10.1 million $ EVERY DAY.
                        With that money you can re-build whole region and get 30 000 babies in few months.

So they cost you way more then Islamists.

I believe, bribing of Egypt + military interventions (in future) are costly too.
                        irrelevant answer ,my point being that Israel was not responsible for 9/11, the responsible was the Islam and its adherents .
                        And , to say that you can have 30000 babies in a few months with $ 10 million,is nonsense : money does not make children : look at your books of biology .
                        Besides,why should USA need 30000 babies ?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
                          There are real reasons to give support for another nations...strategic, shared values, common enemies, economic and trade - any one or a combination thereof....but to do so on the basis of superstitious/mythos reasons is absolutely ridiculous.
                          You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

There are real reasons to give support for another nations...strategic, shared values, common enemies, economic and trade - any one or a combination thereof....but to do so on the basis of superstitious/mythos reasons is absolutely ridiculous.
                            Yep there’s more to the US-Israel relationship then religious reasons one of them being that Israel is a great testbed for testing how weapons sold to them function in combat.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

But they did attack and kill Americans just off Israeli's shores not long ago.

The reason republicans have this undying love and support of Israel is simple, the MIC.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X