• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

You mispelled "an."
    It's a quote by AOC don't ya know....

Comment

^ Touché.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

According to one of the tracking agencies, the average illegal is costing Americans up to $69,000 a year depending on the level of welfare care, schooling, medical and other assistance given to them free. Not bad, when a retired American on Social Security makes only a fraction of that.

And here the government keeps telling us that Social Security and Medicare is gong broke. Obviously, they lied. They' got money to burn.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post
          She is an idiot. It is a shame she got elected.
          She was elected by Idiots!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

She was elected by New Yorkers...

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

More specifically she was elected by a very small minority of her constituency, who actually showed up to the primary in force and voted out the incumbent. AOC then won the general election simply because her district is midnight blue and no one would vote for the Republican nominee.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                According to one of the tracking agencies, the average illegal is costing Americans up to $69,000 a year depending on the level of welfare care, schooling, medical and other assistance given to them free.
                You house them in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas or what
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

They receive everything for free, thus ...
                  In the Netherlands the annual costprice for ONE illegal immigrant (also called asylum seeker ) is 37000 euro a year .,or some 42000 dollars . The cost in the US is higher because a lot of things in the US are more expensive than in Europe .

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

More specifically she was elected by a very small minority of her constituency, who actually showed up to the primary in force and voted out the incumbent. AOC then won the general election simply because her district is midnight blue and no one would vote for the Republican nominee.
                    Bear in mind that her Congressional District was redrawn not too long before that primary. Previously it did not include her home turf in the Bronx, but only mostly white neighborhoods in northern Queens. New district lines meant new voters -- and Latino voters from the Bronx ended up surpassing Caucasian voters from Queens. Had the district borders remained the same, she could not have run against the machine Democrat Joe Crowley.
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

The costs of welfare, medical, education, food stamps and various allowances in the Great Democratic Giveaway Program plus all the admin adds up, especially in states like California which is very generous and loaded with illegals.

Medical care, for example, among people never having access to it before, is especially costly. Add in dental and it soars even higher, and these people aren't paying for it anyway. We are; therefore, they place no restrictions on themselves as we are forced to. I can;t have what I can't pay for, but they can.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X