AOC's plan for the border crisis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC's plan for the border crisis

You can't make stuff like this up... It's just too insane and stupid...

Ocasio-Cortez has a four part plan to fix the border crisis here it is:

1. Give the governments of Honduras, Guatemala, etc., piles of money in the form of "humanitarian" aid. This is supposedly to make up for our having intervened in these country's affairs-- even though that happened 40+ years ago or more... So, give piles of money to corrupt governments in Central America without accountability... Great plan so far!

2. Address Climate Change. No, really. She thinks that her New Green Deal and doing all the radical environmental stuff for Gorebal Warming will stop people from fleeing Central American countries. Told you. You can't make BS like that up!

3. Change border policy. Make illegally crossing the equivalent of a parking ticket and turn it into a civil offense. Can you say "Open borders" anyone?

4. Change the US economy to a "sustainable" one whatever the F that means. Yes, folks, rebuilding US infrastructure, and I guess things like high speed fail and lots of solar panels and windmills will keep the illegals at bay. I suppose it might work since her economic plan would tank the US economy massively.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Also of interest is that AOC verbally attacked Border Patrol and ICE officers the second she saw them. Doesn't help that she apparently believed everything the detainees told her while ignoring everything government officials said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tour-witnesses

I have a better solution: send AOC to Honduras...permanently.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

She is an idiot. It is a shame she got elected.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Her slogan is : MCGA =Make the crisis greater again .
        The more illegals ,the more voters for the Democrats .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          Her slogan is : MCGA =Make the crisis greater again .
          The more illegals ,the more voters for the Democrats .
          That's her party' slogan. Hers is just to be an idiot.

Comment

Comment

She truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                She truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

And in English...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  I have a better solution: send AOC to Honduras...permanently.
                  Be better for the country if we sent all the mick back to Ireland
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Someone used a racial slur, I'm so offended, where is my safe space.

Did you know the Irish are amongst groups that have the lowest average IQ in Europe? Liberals are always tripping over reality.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Comment

But it is frightening that she and her ilk are now setting the tone by getting out the message first. If they can control the narrative first, then they'll have people eating out of their hands. Now, a lot of people are dismissing CBP's pushback on the story as a usual spin on AOC's messaging.

AOC and the rest of Democrats are not doing this out of goodness of their hearts. No, they are using the migrants as a wedge issue, and Democratic candidates will run on this as a campaign issue, thus painting Trump and Republicans as heartless cretins who must be elected out of the office. I don't think AOC and her ilk care about migrants at all.
                        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                          But it is frightening that she and her ilk are now setting the tone by getting out the message first. If they can control the narrative first, then they'll have people eating out of their hands. Now, a lot of people are dismissing CBP's pushback on the story as a usual spin on AOC's messaging.

AOC and the rest of Democrats are not doing this out of goodness of their hearts. No, they are using the migrants as a wedge issue, and Democratic candidates will run on this as a campaign issue, thus painting Trump and Republicans as heartless cretins who must be elected out of the office. I don't think AOC and her ilk care about migrants at all.
                          Her "ilk" are the MSM who are marching nearly lockstep in time with the Left these days...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            Someone used a racial slur, I'm so offended, where is my safe space.

Did you know the Irish are amongst groups that have the lowest average IQ in Europe? Liberals are always tripping over reality.
                            McConnell, Graham, Ryan, Hanrity, Calson, Clinton
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              You mispelled "an."
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X