X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

And you know this how?
    The link that you provided.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

You must be having trouble comprehending again. Two other members of the teams said the team was behind her. The can get McD's themselves. MD's at the White House, pure class
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        You must be having trouble comprehending again. Two other members of the teams said the team was behind her. The can get McD's themselves. MD's at the White House, pure class
        The article in the OP only mentions Krieger and Rapone. No problems with comprehension from this side.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

American football is more "manly" yes, if you consider it involving sitting in front of the TV with a 9-month pregnant belly and drinking a 6-pack being manly....
          Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
          Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
          Barbarossa Derailed I & II
          Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
            American football is more "manly" yes, if you consider it involving sitting in front of the TV with a 9-month pregnant belly and drinking a 6-pack being manly....
            That . . . . . physique, and the stance that you describe, is not a strictly US thing, nor strictly from watching American football. I've seen the same among Dominicans and baseball, South Americans and Italians and Eastern Europeans and English from soccer.... Being as you live in New York, surely you've seen it too -- in Washington Heights, the Bronx, Flushing Meadows Park, Astoria, Ridgewood, etc, etc, etc. Do you make it to the Outer Boroughs much? Strange how one doesn't meet too many NYU grads in the Outer Boroughs....
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

The bottom line here is that the women's soccer team won the championship. Whether or not they go or are invited to the White House is irrelevant.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                The bottom line here is that the women's soccer team won the championship. Whether or not they go or are invited to the White House is irrelevant.
                The bottom line here is that the woman's soccer team has numerous times talked like Trump in the tape that was released...you know grab them....

So now the team is saying we have the keys to the MF city, lock up your 'female dog's

This is the same crap that the left attacked Trump for. Why is it okay for them to talk like this and not Trump?

Comment

HINT

They are not the President
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Doesn't matter which nation won, they all played well and they received more attention than ever before.

It's a victory for all the lesbians of the world.
                    You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      HINT

They are not the President
                      Reminder

He wasn't president nor did he represent the US when that recording was made.

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
                        Doesn't matter which nation won, they all played well and they received more attention than ever before.

It's a victory for all the lesbians of the world.

Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X