Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left-wing nuts are rehashing this fake news article again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left-wing nuts are rehashing this fake news article again!

It's all over FB again even though it has been exposed by AP, the photos of the caged children was taken in 2014. It was a program created by Obama's Administration.
    Let's not let these self righteous lying partisans get away with it! Post this story on your FB page!
    THE FACTS: The photos, taken by The Associated Press, were from 2014, during the Obama administration, but were presented by liberal activists as if they showed the effects of Trump’s immigration policy now. Villaraigosa, Favreau and some others deleted their tweets when the mistake was pointed out.

They had linked to a June 2014 online story by The Arizona Republic titled “First peek: Immigrant children flood detention center.” The story featured photos taken by AP’s Ross D. Franklin at a center run by the Customs and Border Protection Agency in Nogales, Arizona. One photo shows two unidentified female detainees sleeping in a holding cell. The caption refers to U.S. efforts to process 47,000 unaccompanied children at the Nogales center and another one in Brownsville, Texas.

Many tweets used the hashtag “WhereAreOurChildren,” which grew out of testimony in April by a federal official that the U.S. government had lost track of nearly 1,500 unaccompanied minor children it placed with adult sponsors in the U.S.

Trump tweeted: “Democrats mistakenly tweet 2014 pictures from Obama’s term showing children from the Border in steel cages. They thought it was recent pictures in order to make us look bad, but backfires.”

He is right about the misrepresentation, though it’s not clear that many prominent Democrats jumped on this particular Twitter bandwagon.

___

THE ‘LOST’ CHILDREN

—“1500 innocent children ripped from their mothers’ arms at our border. Lost in Trump’s “system”. Give us your tired, your poor, your huddle masses yearning to breathe free — and we will torture them for wanting a better life. From Shining City to Evil Empire in under 500 days.” — tweet Sunday by actor Jim Carrey.

—“What is more shameful than forcibly separating, in America, parents from infant children at the border? And then, losing track of those children?” — tweet Friday by Preet Bharara, fired by Trump as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

THE FACTS: The nearly 1,500 children in question arrived at the border without their parents and were not forced from them by U.S. authorities. Critics are conflating those children with others, who came to the border with their parents, only to be separated there.

To call the children lost, as many have, is misleading. It’s more accurate to say the government lost track of them, as Bharara put it.

An official from the Health and Human Services Department told a congressional hearing last month that his department placed follow-up phone calls from October to December to U.S. households that were sponsoring the minors after they came to the border without their parents. They reached 86 percent of the children or sponsors, determining 6,075 remained with their sponsors, 28 had run away, five had been removed from the U.S. and 52 relocated to live with someone else.

The department could not verify the whereabouts of 1,475. In some of many cases, sponsors simply didn’t respond to the follow-up phone call, not surprising because many are in the U.S. illegally and reluctant to speak to authorities. HHS decided 792 of those cases merited more attention and referred them to the National Call Center.

It’s not highly unusual to fail to keep track of many minors who came unaccompanied to the border.

During the last year of the Obama administration, HHS was able to locate 85 percent of the minors or their sponsors, according to an inspector general’s report. The Trump administration slightly exceeded that success rate in the last three months of 2017, even as it is accused of losing children.
    https://apnews.com/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

I wonder if the people posting that image will come out and start criticizing the right person.. I doubt it. What the Obama and Trump eras have shown, is just how biased, hypocritical and partisan this country really is.

Obama was actually tougher on detainment and deportation of illegals, yet the media and liberals paint Trump as the bad guy while never mentioning these things under Obama.

Trump isn't matching Obama deportation numbers

Note: Fiscal years begin October 1 of the previous calendar year; Data: Department of Homeland Security; Chart: Chris Canipe/Axios
    Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deported more immigrants this fiscal year than any full fiscal year of Donald Trump's presidency, but it has yet to reach Barack Obama's early deportation levels, according to new internal Department of Homeland Security figures obtained by Axios.
    Why it matters: With four months left in the fiscal year, it puts Trump's deportations in perspective and shows the reality behind the anti-immigrant pledges that have come to define his presidency.

By the numbers: Under the Obama administration, total ICE deportations were above 385,000 each year in fiscal years 2009-2011, and hit a high of 409,849 in fiscal 2012. The numbers dropped to below 250,000 in fiscal years 2015 and 2016.
    • Under Trump, ICE deportations fell to 226,119 in fiscal 2017, then ticked up to over 250,000 in fiscal 2018 and hit a Trump administration high of 282,242 this fiscal year (as of June).
    • ICE and DHS didn't respond to a request for comment.

State of play: Trump kicked off his 2020 campaign with a familiar pledge to deport millions of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S., and announced that ICE will begin a series of raids across the country next week.
    • Yes, but: Such a pledge is ambitious given the current pressures on the agency and its limited resources. As the AP points out, ICE is "already overwhelmed, lacking staff, funding and detention space for its current work. And any massive roundup that includes deportation of families would be sure to spark outrage."

Go deeper:
    https://www.axios.com/immigration-ice-deportation-trump-obama-a72a0a44-540d-46bc-a671-cd65cf72f4b1.html

LESS THAN OBAMA!!!!! WAY LESS!!!!! Granted, local and state Communist Democratic Party governments aren't cooperating. I guess there could be an argument that would say, "WHY BOTHER DEPORTING because they just walk right back into the country with the Caravan Invaders", and that appears to be happening?
    https://www.alipac.us/f12/trump-isnt...umbers-373518/
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Maybe a pandemic would change a few minds on open borders. I just can't understand people who are not prepared for a real crises. Typhoid outbreaks in California due to poor sanitation in tent cities apparently doesn't spark the liberal imagination. Basic rules are not oppression they are the foundation of civilization.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Democrats don;t care what they do or say so long as it destroys America. That much is abundantly clear.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          Maybe a pandemic would change a few minds on open borders. I just can't understand people who are not prepared for a real crises. Typhoid outbreaks in California due to poor sanitation in tent cities apparently doesn't spark the liberal imagination. Basic rules are not oppression they are the foundation of civilization.
          Ebola is a real possibility. Either they want an outbreak to happen or they simply don't care.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60485390...#sp=show-clips

As I have stated over the past several appearances on the Rense Program, the hordes of Third World black African migrant invaders that have been suddenly appearing at the Mexican border and given immediate asylum (and forever cost-free lives in America) were brought effortlessly into the US via Mexico under the protection of the UN Refugee Resettlement Program. I have been doing much research over the past couple weeks and have came across what I believe to be virtually iron-clad supporting evidence of my statements.

As some of you saw on a recent Rense video post, a Dutch journalist tried to interview some of the Africans who were transported to and then dropped off at a San Antonio, TX bus station. Remember, many of these Africans were flashing ROLLS of US $100 bills.

Critical Differences In How Africans Are Handled At The Border

In his article, the Dutch reporter confirms the US Border Patrol does not - and I repeat does NOT - drop off these African invaders at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) center...which is the way ALL illegals are dealt with. Instead, these African blacks, unvetted for disease and NOT checked for Ebola, are bypassing ICE and are immediately taken to various Greyhound bus stations in Texas.

This one piece of information proves, without doubt, these sub-Saharan black Africans are part of the UN-Trump US Govt (VOLUNTARY) Refugee Resettlement Program. A second piece of evidence is the fact these invaders, flown across the Atlantic in US airliners, were given rolls of $100 bills. These rolls of cash are 'carryover money' to last until these African illegals begin receiving their lifetime EBT and SSI benefits...and housing, food, medical, dental, education, social services, spending money, car loans, you name it. ALL done while American Citizens are ignored and abused by the Trump regime and left to rot, homeless, in America's streets. What honest American citizen can support such betrayal?
          https://rense.com/general96/how-blac...er-america.php

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Ebola is a real possibility. Either they want an outbreak to happen or they simply don't care.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60485390...#sp=show-clips

https://rense.com/general96/how-blac...er-america.php
            A Zionist conspiracy? I'm going to be very sceptical of this story? Parts of the story are true the U.S. has been taking Congolese refugees as part of a U.N. agreement and perhaps they get special treatment because of the prior agreement but rense sounds neo Nazi to me.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

It's already happening. Read the book 'Diseases Without Borders' by Michael Savage.

The Kindle version is only $2.99. A read well worth every penny.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

A Zionist conspiracy? I'm going to be very sceptical of this story? Parts of the story are true the U.S. has been taking Congolese refugees as part of a U.N. agreement and perhaps they get special treatment because of the prior agreement but rense sounds neo Nazi to me.
                What part sounds neo nazi? If you watch the video I posted from Fox News, the Congolese immigrants become very defensive when asked how they got here and who brought them. Why?

It doesn't really matter who's responsible for this crisis, that's not the point. The point is to show how dire this situation has become and yet again how easy it is to get into the US. I'm not interested in pointing fingers at anyone, I just want the problem fixed.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What part sounds neo nazi? If you watch the video I posted from Fox News, the Congolese immigrants become very defensive when asked how they got here and who brought them. Why?

It doesn't really matter who's responsible for this crisis, that's not the point. The point is to show how dire this situation has become and yet again how easy it is to get into the US. I'm not interested in pointing fingers at anyone, I just want the problem fixed.
                  Sure it's a problem thanks for the response.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

For once we are in agreement, it is an international crisis. Why isn't there an international effort to aid the refugees?
                    It shouldn't be a partisan issue.
                    Where is the World Health Organization? Where is the UN?
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                      Why isn't there an international effort to aid the refugees?
                      It shouldn't be a partisan issue.
                      No one cares.

They just don't want them "here".

Last winter we found that asylum seekers from Gaza were being transported to South America and from there to Brussels.

https://www.cgrs.be/en/news/change-p...estinians-gaza

Asylum they can no longer get, Israel doesn't want them back, Gaza doesn't have an airport, South Americans don't want them either, nor does any Arab nation.

So now they're "illegal", unless we manage to dump them in Egypt, from there they're presumably shoved back over the border into…..... Gaza.

Where is the UN?
                      Well we did cut funding, so I guess they're broke
                      Last edited by Snowygerry; 24 Jun 19, 07:27.
                      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

The solution is very simple : they only have to go back to Gaza .

Comment

And there you have it

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

More:

Through the winter, the families streamed into Portland, bringing stories of violence and persecution in their home countries in central Africa. Portland’s shelter for homeless families soon filled to capacity, so the city put mats on the floor of a Salvation Army gym for 80 more people.

Then that, too, wasn’t enough. This month, 250 migrants from Africa arrived in this northeastern city of roughly 67,000 residents in the span of just a week, overflowing the overflow space and forcing Portland to hastily convert a basketball arena into an emergency shelter. Urgent calls went out for interpreters who could speak French, Portuguese and Lingala, a language spoken in the Democratic Republic of Congo. City Council meetings were given over to grappling with how Portland would pay for all of this — and the possibility that still more migrants might be coming.
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/23/u...-migrants.html

Meanwhile Trump has called off his ICE raids. By the time, if ever, things get sorted out it'll be too late.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

More:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/23/u...-migrants.html

Meanwhile Trump has called off his ICE raids. By the time, if ever, things get sorted out it'll be too late.
                              The liberals of Portland have only themselves to blame : they wanted Third World immigrants ? They have them .The governor of Maine must prevent them from coming .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X