Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

Yes, according to those who are intelligent enough to believe in a fictional religion
    You know of some non-fictional religions?
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      ^ What positive did they accomplish when they had Barry "ruining" for eight years?
      ohh me me me

debt reduction

Trump debt inflation

Wonder how the economy would of taken off under Obama if he got to spend another 500b a year.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

POTUS is not a dictator.
        Most of your list is what Congress would have to pass legislation on that he could sign.
        You are correct. He's a dictator-wannabe. If he could abolish the Constitution, he would.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

You are correct. He's a dictator-wannabe. If he could abolish the Constitution, he would.
          BS as usual, why don't you enjoy your vacation?
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

ohh me me me

debt reduction

Trump debt inflation

Wonder how the economy would of taken off under Obama if he got to spend another 500b a year.
            We will never know, Obama is in the rearview mirror"

Comment

ohh me me me

debt reduction

Trump debt inflation

You mean on top of the $4.212 trillion that he already spent? If Obama couldn't get the economy turned around by spending more than all presidents before him combined, another $500 billion a year won't help him because he doesn't understand how the business world works.

Comment

The only ones who want to abolish the constitution are left wing nuts.
                The people you defend endlessly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

Yes, according to those who are intelligent enough to believe in a fictional religion
                  Nothing to do with religion, it is about saving women's lives.
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

The only ones who want to abolish the constitution are left wing nuts.
                    The people you defend endlessly.
                    Right-wing 'nuts', or 'nuts' of any political bent in the US don't follow the or respect the US Constitution.

Who have I defended 'endlessly'?

And if you believe that Trump does not consider himself above the law, then you also must believe in the tooth fairy.

We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Who have I defended 'endlessly'?
                      Anyone and everyone that is against Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

You mean on top of the $4.212 trillion that he already spent? If Obama couldn't get the economy turned around by spending more than all presidents before him combined, another $500 billion a year won't help him because he doesn't understand how the business world works.
                        but he was dealing with a down turn. Trump on the other hand is blowing money in a time in which we should be reducing the debt. Conservatives understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

We will never know, Obama is in the rearview mirror"
                          actually we know the answer the economy under Obama would be at the level it is at now under trump. Of course the debt issue that most Trump supporters hollered at Obama for would not be any better.

Comment

actually we know the answer the economy under Obama would be at the level it is at now under trump. Of course the debt issue that most Trump supporters hollered at Obama for would not be any better.
                            No, we don't know that. In fact, given that Obama's "recovery" was the most anemic, longest, and slowest in modern US history, the odds are it wouldn't have happened. This is particularly true if Obama continued to allow government regulatory agencies to run amok with new regulations and if he continued to push "Green" energy. The results of the later can be seen in countries where it has gone much further than the US, like Germany or Australia where energy costs are triple to quadruple those in the US and still rising.

Obama himself told the country "...manufacturing jobs are gone and they're not coming back..." or the "...the coal industry is finished..."

I'd say the historical record speaks to Obama's governmental and policy incompetence on the economy rather than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

No, we don't know that. In fact, given that Obama's "recovery" was the most anemic, longest, and slowest in modern US history, the odds are it wouldn't have happened. This is particularly true if Obama continued to allow government regulatory agencies to run amok with new regulations and if he continued to push "Green" energy. The results of the later can be seen in countries where it has gone much further than the US, like Germany or Australia where energy costs are triple to quadruple those in the US and still rising.

Obama himself told the country "...manufacturing jobs are gone and they're not coming back..." or the "...the coal industry is finished..."

I'd say the historical record speaks to Obama's governmental and policy incompetence on the economy rather than anything else.
                              um just saw that green energy may of passed coal. granted I did not click on the article.

Um statically Obama numbers for the economy were the same as Trumps if you remove the tax cut. Our economy was on a positive trend pre trump. As I keep saying as I did when Obama was in office our economic metrics no longer reflect what is good for the working class. I mean wages are slowly rising but we are at 3.6 unemployment The gains we are seing now should of been in place at 5 percent
                              Trump did not really do anything for the econmy other than that. Although I will say some of his regulation removal probally had some effect.

And yes we do because even without the boost of the tax cut the economic numbers were trending in a positive direction and that was with Republicans not allowing any spending. btw which was a good thing.

Your right about Obama but Trump is exceeding his incompetence. With almost any other person in office we would probally be doing significantly better.

Comment

um just saw that green energy may of passed coal. granted I did not click on the article.
                                Not unless you count nuclear and hydroelectric... Solar and wind production is miniscule.

Um statically Obama numbers for the economy were the same as Trumps if you remove the tax cut. Our economy was on a positive trend pre trump. As I keep saying as I did when Obama was in office our economic metrics no longer reflect what is good for the working class. I mean wages are slowly rising but we are at 3.6 unemployment The gains we are seing now should of been in place at 5 percent
                                Trump did not really do anything for the econmy other than that. Although I will say some of his regulation removal probally had some effect.
                                No...

Economic growth in the US by year...

Even Obama friendly CNN admits his lethargic economy...

Obama never got 3% economic growth. In fact, he tried to handwave that away by saying it was "the new normal."

And yes we do because even without the boost of the tax cut the economic numbers were trending in a positive direction and that was with Republicans not allowing any spending. btw which was a good thing.

Your right about Obama but Trump is exceeding his incompetence. With almost any other person in office we would probally be doing significantly better.
                                You can hair split all you want, but the minute Trump entered office, the stock market took off. The economy stopped lurching along and began to pick up. It wasn't just tax cuts. It was stopping then massively reversing the regulatory tsunami Obama unleashed. It was stopping the war on coal and the forced "Green" economy that didn't work. It was no longer government leading business but rather government getting out of the way.

As for your last sentence. That's trying to tell me something using Proof of a Negative. We have no idea how anyone else would do. For example, I'd say if Hillary won and continued the economics of the Left and Obama the economy would be creeping along still. I'd also say that you'd be seeing an unprecedented and massive amount of corruption and quid pro quo going on in Washington. Hillary's administration would have opened the doors to bribery, graft, dirty double dealing, insider favoritism, and everything else like it. The proof of that was the Clinton's eight years in office back in the 90's.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X