Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSNBC Says Black People Won't Vote TRUMP in 2020!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC Says Black People Won't Vote TRUMP in 2020!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb4Q7K2wFUE

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Good informative video.

The only heartache I have for it is that he keeps referencing liberals. IMO, it isn't liberals that have taken over the democrat party, it is the hard left. The same hard left that has caused so much death and hatred throughout history. Everyone is classified; white, black, christian, muslim... No one is seen as an individual responsible for his ot her actions. No accountability everyone is oppressed except for the white man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Good informative video.

The only heartache I have for it is that he keeps referencing liberals. IMO, it isn't liberals that have taken over the democrat party, it is the hard left. The same hard left that has caused so much death and hatred throughout history. Everyone is classified; white, black, christian, muslim... No one is seen as an individual responsible for his ot her actions. No accountability everyone is oppressed except for the white man.
        Nice conspiracy theory void of any facts.
        Black people didn't support Trump in 2016 and fewer will vote for him in 2020. Those are the facts.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move along...

Comment

The same are being said about the gay votes. Yet, I personally know many in the gay community that would vote for Trump in 2020.

Do they know that President Trump is the first Republican POTUS to recognize Pride Month?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
              Black people didn't support Trump in 2016 and fewer will vote for him in 2020. Those are the facts.
              https://blexit.com/

Comment

Same group that said Trump couldn't win the presidency.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                  No, they're symptoms of your TDS.

Comment

Blacks not voting for Trump might be the most obvious statement of the century.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I think he may get more black votes than people expect. 90 percent of the black people I know are fairly conservative. The exception is those that went to colleges that were indoctrination centers. Part of that conservatism is religious belief as testified to by the 70 percent black vote in California for proposition 8. If Democrats can lose the support of blue collar workers it isn't hard to imagine they are alienating a lot of black voters as well. Clinging to bibles and guns isn't just a white red neck thing.

A lot of ambitious upper class blacks may secretly vote for Trump. It would be hard for them to have missed the message from Obama that social justice Trumps personal ambitions.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

You are right in that the vast majority of blacks are conservative. As are Muslims. I talked about this before, but the main reason blacks vote democrat over republican, despite being conservative, is due to republican's terrible (recent) stance on race. So, after all of the added racial tension and division under Trump's presidency will now be the time blacks turn? I don't think so. Given current circumstances it would be unrealistic and naive to expect that to happen now.

On a personal level, I am considering voting for Trump in 2020. In a vacuum it wouldn't be much of a dilemma. But, bigger picture is it worth selling out and siding with people who hold negative views of blacks? Probably not. Supporting Trump and his policies isn't an issue. The problem is that you're also supporting people like this: https://www.npr.org/2019/06/21/73488...ions-in-severa
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          I think he may get more black votes than people expect. 90 percent of the black people I know are fairly conservative. The exception is those that went to colleges that were indoctrination centers. Part of that conservatism is religious belief as testified to by the 70 percent black vote in California for proposition 8. If Democrats can lose the support of blue collar workers it isn't hard to imagine they are alienating a lot of black voters as well. Clinging to bibles and guns isn't just a white red neck thing.

A lot of ambitious upper class blacks may secretly vote for Trump. It would be hard for them to have missed the message from Obama that social justice Trumps personal ambitions.
                          And even harder for blacks to not notice that they will be kept on welfare by the Democrats as an available underclass voting block only until they can be replaced by illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                            Blacks not voting for Trump might be the most obvious statement of the century.
                            Seriously?

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X