State Department identifies 23 violations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Department identifies 23 violations

And who or whom had previously covered this up?
    Let's ponder that. ...Could it have been a former intelligence director and a former Attorney General?

The State Department revealed Monday that it has identified "multiple security incidents" involving current or former employees' handling of Hillary Clinton's emails, and that 23 "violations" and 7 "infractions" have been issued as part of the department's ongoing investigation.
    The information came in a letter to Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, who is responsible for overseeing the review.
    "To this point, the Department has assessed culpability to 15 individuals, some of whom were culpable in multiple security incidents," Mary Elizabeth Taylor, the State Department's Assistant Secretary in the Bureau of Legislative Affairs, wrote to Grassley. "DS has issued 23 violations and 7 infractions incidents. ... This number will likely change as the review progresses."
    Last month, a trove of partially redacted FBI documents from the agency's investigation into whether Clinton mishandled classified information -- a probe known as the "Midyear Exam" -- revealed that top Clinton aides were shocked at apparent attempts to hack her private email servers.
    The document release revealed numerous episodes in which the Clinton team either suspected it had been hacked or seemingly acknowledged that security measures had come up short.
    "omg," top Clinton aide Huma Abedin wrote to Justin Cooper, the technology pro overseeing Clinton's private home-based email servers, when he told her shortly after midnight on Jan. 9, 2011, that "someone was trying to hack us."
    And in March, it was revealed that the Justice Department "negotiated" an agreement with Clinton's legal team that ensured the FBI did not have access to emails on her private servers relating to the Clinton Foundation. Former FBI special agent Peter Strzok testified about the arrangement during a closed-door appearance before the House Judiciary Committee last summer, according to a transcript released this year.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...z9x?li=BBnb7Kz
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

And yet, Hillary isn't wearing orange...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      And yet, Hillary isn't wearing orange...
      Sigh, well she still has to stand before God and that will be a judgement that we'll all celebrate.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I hope, with little faith, that Barr's investigation takes her, and everyone involved in the numerous cover ups.
        Does anyone really believe that the democrats in Congress are throwing everything into Trumps every action since he entered elementary school is nothing more than a diversion from their complicity?
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          I hope, with little faith, that Barr's investigation takes her, and everyone involved in the numerous cover ups.
          Does anyone really believe that the democrats in Congress are throwing everything into Trumps every action since he entered elementary school is nothing more than a diversion from their complicity?
          I don't, but I donate to Judaical Watch and have for the last decade. Liberty from a authoritarian government is very important to me and the they've really gone way too far.

What we have in this moment is a bunch of unelected bureaucrats who are acting in the interests not of my choosing and not in the interests of my fellow American. But hey we got that here eh?
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

We got here . How do we turn it around? Political appointments to bureaucracies granted to lobbyists, activists and partisans is how we got here.take Weintraub as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Sigh, well she still has to stand before God and that will be a judgement that we'll all celebrate.
              I think she'll be reincarnated as a fly... repeatedly. That way she'll just eat $h!+ and die.

Comment

I think she'll be reincarnated as a fly... repeatedly. That way she'll just eat $h!+ and die.
                You live but once and then there's Judgment. That's a binary question. Did the blood of Jesus cover your sins? We all sin. If yes then eternal labor as a priest and king. If no a trip into a black hole. Think about it in a physics model, hell is dark and heat and compression for a eternity. What happens if you fall into a black hole? Time dilates from your perspective and it really could be a eternity as you fall. https://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com...ularities.html

It's way better to be on the winning side in this war.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

You live but once and then there's Judgment. That's a binary question. Did the blood of Jesus cover your sins? We all sin. If yes then eternal labor as a priest and king. If no a trip into a black hole. Think about it in a physics model, hell is dark and heat and compression for a eternity. What happens if you fall into a black hole? Time dilates from your perspective and it really could be a eternity as you fall. https://www.physicsoftheuniverse.com...ularities.html

It's way better to be on the winning side in this war.
                  I'm Buddhist... So, in my view she's going to spend a long time getting what she has coming...

Comment

I'm Buddhist... So, in my view she's going to spend a long time getting what she has coming...
                    Have some fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh6n...Vqht4U&index=4
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

You think the Great Satan Herself fears that possibility?

Surely you jest...(and yes, I called you "surely")
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Would seem our so-called "professionals" whom have 'the best interests of our Nation' at heart, have been less than diligent. Of course this contradicts the claims of one of our posters whom regularly defends the guv'mint workers;
                        Grassley has been requesting information about the mishandling and exposure of top secret, classified information on Clinton's unsecure, personal server for years. The State Department has slow walked their response to his inquiries and has failed to pull security clearances from individuals found to have mishandled highly sensitive information.
                        While the FBI did not charge Clinton with a crime for repeatedly mishandling classified information, former Director James Comey did say the former Secretary of State and her staff were "extremely careless."

"There is evidence they [Clinton and staff] were extremely careless in their handling of classified information," Comey said in July 2016. "One hundred-and-ten emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was top secret, at the time they were sent, 36 of those chains contained secret information and eight contained confidential information at the time."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...recip=22103820

Guess there's a "rush to judgement" if it's conservatives/Republicans involved, but snail paced "deliberations" when it's the Liberal/Democrat members of the "Deep State".
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

So why did some State Department hate MSG Marines? Because if they received a security breach from a Marine.....after the third one they would be recalled to Main State, demoted and given additional training.

Some Ambassadors would feel for the people caught..... Shirley Temple did not. As soon as someone from State had a second hit.....they were sent back to main state. As soon aa one of the DOS people questioned a Marine's integrity....they were sent back to Main State.

I am hurt that the last administration made the DOS another arm of the democrat party.

Before the TDS crowd comes on here.... I still feel guilty about going through my future wife's personal space looking for security violations.

Comment

What's really pathetic about this is that there are likely going to be State Department workers who get criminally charged or fired over this but nobody will go after Hillary...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                              We got here . How do we turn it around? Political appointments to bureaucracies granted to lobbyists, activists and partisans is how we got here.take Weintraub as an example.
                              The only thing that I can say is that Shirley Temple was originally a political appointee. She turned out to be the best Ambassador that I had duty for/with.

While the Good Ship Lollypop was the most rented VHS in the country, she ran a right ship that helped the Czechs while helping America's goals in the post Soviet world.

I loved her weekly briefs....the first statement from her was... "The smoking lamp is lit"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X