No announcement yet.

Fox News Aims To Become The "No Blacks, Just Blondes" Network & Trump Approves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Aims To Become The "No Blacks, Just Blondes" Network & Trump Approves

Conservative TV news channel says it will be firing more African-American and minority employees to keep pace with president

BREAKING: In an effort to keep pace with the Trump administration, the Fox television network announced on Thursday that it will be firing even more African-American and minority employees and hiring more white blondes in the weeks to come.

Executives for the "No Blacks, Just Blondes" network said in a press release, "If all-white is good enough for the president, it's good enough for us."
    The Trump administration is working hard to become minority-free, too, with no high-level African-Americans working in the White House and only one black cabinet member, Dr. Ben Carson. But the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is a nincompoop who many in Trump's inner circle say is on the short list for a presidential firing.
    And Sean Hannity, a fake Fox news personality who is in the pocket of the president, has also been strongly lobbying Mr. Trump to fire "the black brainless surgeon."
    https://extranewsfeed.com/fox-aims-t...s-4cd75d599066
    Do you see it?
    Last edited by inevtiab1e; 17 Jun 19, 11:15.

Who cares if they are cobalt blue.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

How is this a current event?

What is you intent posting this?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

A post from 2018 from a website who's columns include "Truth in Satire" and "Presidential $hit". Indeed, it must be the most scholarly of accurate news websites
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

ExtraNewsFeed is a news satire site. At least try to point that out in your OP.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Conservative TV news channel says it will be firing more African-American and minority employees to keep pace with president

https://extranewsfeed.com/fox-aims-t...s-4cd75d599066
            Do you see it?

Since you present this as "truth" (fake news) without one of these:

From a site and article that leads with: Truth In Satire

Your credibility now goes from low negative range to multiple digit depth in negative range.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

I pointed out this was a test in the OP. You see, when a conservative posts to Breitbart or any of the other radical media websites I feel the same way. The funny part about this satire piece is that the writing and certain word usage is very similar to what Fox/Rush etc do.

Both are fake news and not worthy of a thread/facts.

This source isn't worthy of reporting journalistm Neither is 99% of RW media posting conspiracy theories and nonsense.

Comment

Don Henley must be right! It really will be The bubbleheaded bleach blonde comes on at five. She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye. It's interesting when people die. Give us dirty laundry...

Comment

posting conspiracy theories and nonsense.
                  Let That Be Your Last Battlefield
                  latest?cb=20081215234656&path-prefix=en.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

I pointed out this was a test in the OP.

I feel the saBoth are fake news and not worthy of a thread/facts.
                    Yet you felt a need to create this thread......
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Knowingly posting fake news should be penalized here and a bannable offense. Imo its just a form of trolling.
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        Knowingly posting fake news should be penalized here and a bannable offense. Imo its just a form of trolling.
                        But not RW fake news and radical websites? This was to show the hypocrisy. Delete the thread, doesn't bother me

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Don Henley must be right! It really will be The bubbleheaded bleach blonde comes on at five. She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye. It's interesting when people die. Give us dirty laundry...

HEY! Dennis Rodman is currently - blonde.
                          this week, anyway.....
                          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            How is this a current event?

What is you intent posting this?
                            His malignant TDS requires an outlet.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

But not RW fake news and radical websites? This was to show the hypocrisy. Delete the thread, doesn't bother me
                              Gladly, if you will stop bothering us with your daily does of irrational hatred.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X