Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Will Trump Do About Iran?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Will Trump Do About Iran?

    It has now been established that Iran was responsible for the attacks on two oil takers in the Gulf, one of which is sinking. Trump is meeting to discuss options.

    Any predictions?

    https://www.oann.com/iran-says-it-is...z-state-radio/
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    Predictions :

    Presently Saturn - Mars opposition. And Sun - Saturn opposition in coming days.

    very bad period .

    God please not another war.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      It has now been established that Iran was responsible for the attacks on two oil takers in the Gulf, one of which is sinking. Trump is meeting to discuss options.

      Any predictions?

      https://www.oann.com/iran-says-it-is...z-state-radio/
      Ask Trump. He's responsible for the current mess regarding Iran. The stupid repudiation of the agreement with Iran and further sanctions are driving the Iranians, who are not known to be stable, into doing stupid, reckless actions. Both Trump and Pompeo are a couple or prize idiots.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        It has now been established that Iran was responsible for the attacks on two oil takers in the Gulf, one of which is sinking. Trump is meeting to discuss options.

        Any predictions?

        https://www.oann.com/iran-says-it-is...z-state-radio/
        Established by whom?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Massena View Post

          Ask Trump. He's responsible for the current mess regarding Iran. The stupid repudiation of the agreement with Iran and further sanctions are driving the Iranians, who are not known to be stable, into doing stupid, reckless actions. Both Trump and Pompeo are a couple or prize idiots.
          Nonsense!!!
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

          Comment


          • #6


            Comment


            • #7
              American's lust for war and murder will never end till there's no one left. The only question is whether or not Trump will seek congressional approval or find his way around it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                American's lust for war and murder will never end till there's no one left. The only question is whether or not Trump will seek congressional approval or find his way around it.
                There isn't any "lust" and damned sure no "plunder". Your advanced TDS blinds you to reality. Maybe should question the reasons behind the constant violence actions of he ME nations before asking why we get involved.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                  Established by whom?
                  Read the article. Then figure out why the current debate is about what to do about the actions of Iran.

                  At least try to stay awake and keep up, OK?
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                    Read the article. Then figure out why the current debate is about what to do about the actions of Iran.

                    At least try to stay awake and keep up, OK?
                    Some video that the US says proves Iran's involvement.

                    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/polit...ine/index.html

                    Of course, why should we ever suspect a nation that has used mines on oil shipping in the past and is a sponsor of worldwide terror and is run by religious fanatics?


                    Trump is no doubt the cause of the Iranians acting the same way they always do.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                    Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                      There isn't any "lust" and damned sure no "plunder". Your advanced TDS blinds you to reality. Maybe should question the reasons behind the constant violence actions of he ME nations before asking why we get involved.
                      Our desire to destroy Iran started long before Trump came into office. That is a good question though, why is there so much violence in the ME?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                        Read the article. Then figure out why the current debate is about what to do about the actions of Iran.

                        At least try to stay awake and keep up, OK?
                        The article offers no proof that the attack was carried out by Iran. So who was it established by? The country looking for an excuse to start a war.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                          Of course, why should we ever suspect a nation that has used mines on oil shipping in the past and is a sponsor of worldwide terror and is run by religious fanatics?
                          Except the US has been sponsoring Muslim terrorists for a longer period of time than Iran has. I'm not so sure that this country isn't run by religious fanatics. It wasn't long ago that we had a president who was actively trying to fulfill biblical prophecy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Just look at America's track record. Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya. Were these wars worth it. Were they just?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

                              Some video that the US says proves Iran's involvement.

                              https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/polit...ine/index.html

                              Of course, why should we ever suspect a nation that has used mines on oil shipping in the past and is a sponsor of worldwide terror and is run by religious fanatics?


                              Trump is no doubt the cause of the Iranians acting the same way they always do.

                              Of course he is...

                              Realistically, I'm not sure what can be done. Sanctions don't work. Threats certainly don't work. Diplomacy never works. Only thing left is brute force, not really a viable option these days.

                              Of course, we could always ask the Dummocrats to solve the problem...
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X