Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Says He Would Use Information From Foreign Governments...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

    No one has ever heard of those people though. Everyone knows Flynn, Manafort and Cohen they were key members of Trumps team and are today convicted felons. Manafort was a front and center face for Trump, the guy is facing solitary confinement at Rickers though possibly. Theres no comparing Trump to H Clinton. Trump is in a league of his own, he is the most controversial POTUS ever IMO...considering he was the guy from the Apprentice, the big time fast talking NYC business guy its a surprise that Trump got votes from some fellow ACG members.
    They sure as hell heard of them back in the 90's when Bill Clinton was in office. But, unlike Trump, Clinton's problems were downplayed by the MSM, even though his (and Hillary's at the time) were far more serious than anything that came out of Mueller. Even VP Al Gore got caught up in this one taking cash from Buddhists at a temple who had taken vows of poverty...
    The scandal was orders of magnitude worse than anything-- ANYTHING-- Trump has done in office.
    You can add the FBI file scandal for Hillary to that. Or, maybe we can talk about her and Bill looting and vandalizing the White House when he left office. The Clintons had to pay the US park service $92,000 dollars in restitution for that one. That is a major felony level amount of restitution for any normal person.
    Or, the $5.2 million the Clintons raked in in political "donations" in exchange for stays at the White House Lincoln bedroom. Even Democrat friendly CNN couldn't explain that away or cover it up.

    http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/...clinton.money/

    Or, maybe how Hilary illegally fired the White House travel office staff so she could replace them with Hollywood friends (who made big donations to the Clintons...). Or, how days before Clinton left office he pardoned Marc Rich who's wife (not wanted for the felonies her husband had committed) gave the Clintons $100,000 less than 60 days earlier...

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_C...on_controversy

    Or, maybe we can toss in the domestic policy blunder Clinton made letting Janet Reno, his marginally competent attorney general (she had most of her cases as a prosecutor overturned due to evidence being manufactured or questionable) crack down on Right wing militia groups that ended with the political nightmare and disaster of Waco.

    I cant believe you and Cambronne are anti H Clinton. Thats not right, its to bad hopefully you guys can change on that view. She has never been charged, her closest advisers not charged. H Clinton also does not talk as bombastic as Trump does. And H Clinton won over the Popular vote in 2016, including from many in Chicago and Arizona.
    I can't believe you'd cover for Hillary who is a serial felon, outright criminal, lying, devious, mendacious... I'd call her evil incarnate. I truly wonder how she has managed to slide out of charges so many times. Anyone else would be serving decades in prison for what she did. From the commodities futures scandal, to Whitewater, to her time in DC, she has committed one clear felony after another. In between she has done some of the most dishonest, conniving, and vicious things any politician in DC could. How anyone could support her is beyond me.
    Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 14 Jun 19, 18:34.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

      Which SPECIFIC Federal Law?
      You can ask her:

      https://www.yahoo.com/news/fec-chair...003145572.html

      'The head of the Federal Elections Commission issued a thinly veiled rebuke of Donald Trump on Thursday over the presidentís stance on accepting opposition research from foreign governments on his political adversaries.'

      'Ellen Weintraub, the FEC chair, expressed her disbelief that Trump believed accepting foreign assistance in a U.S. political election was permissible.'

      'While Weintraub emphasized that Trumpís position was indeed against U.S. law and that foreign governments seeking to influence American elections did so for their own benefit, other critics noted that accepting such help also came with a price. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., made that point on Wednesday night.'
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

      Comment


      • #93
        Ellen Weintraub was appointed by Pres. Bush, and reinstated by Obama , her husband , Bill Dauster, is a Democrat party insider who worked as director of policy for Sen. Van Hollen and was previously legislative director for Sen. Feingold.
        she is obviously impartial in the mind of the Never Trumpers
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by ljadw View Post

          You are wrong : the first amendment gives foreigners living in the US the right to make propaganda for or against a candidate .
          Wrong. The constitution of the USA does not apply to foreigners, only to citizens of the USA.
          "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            And according to you Trump is breaking the law by putting the correct foot in the correct shoe, to you Trump is breaking the law on a daily basis judging by your posts, so tell me and the rest of the democRats. why isn't he in jail yet.
            Ditto for the never ending complaints about Hillary. Why isn't she in jail yet? Ya'll seem to have tons of evidence, but I still have to see ya filing charges.
            "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

            Comment


            • #96
              And more problems instigated by Trump's nonsense:

              https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

              'President Trump's declaration that he would accept dirt on his 2020 opponents from foreign governments is threatening his already strained relationships with the intelligence and law-enforcement communities.'

              'Former law enforcement and intelligence officials said the president's words could hamper efforts to combat foreign interference in next year's elections, and that they dampen morale.'

              '"People in the intelligence community are going to be increasingly concerned that the president of the United States is not fulfilling the constitutional role of commander-in-chief and chief executive," said Steven Cash, an ex-CIA officer and former chief counsel to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)'
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                Ellen Weintraub was appointed by Pres. Bush, and reinstated by Obama , her husband , Bill Dauster, is a Democrat party insider who worked as director of policy for Sen. Van Hollen and was previously legislative director for Sen. Feingold.
                she is obviously impartial in the mind of the Never Trumpers
                If you don't agree with her, then post something to support that disagreement. It doesn't matter which political party she belongs to, which is an obsession with the Trumpers.

                Perhaps others shouldn't be judged by something that you might do yourself or how you might act in similar situations. Democrats are just as loyal as others of different political parties in the US. If you cannot understand that, then you have serious problems understanding how government employees work.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post

                  You can ask her:

                  https://www.yahoo.com/news/fec-chair...003145572.html

                  'The head of the Federal Elections Commission issued a thinly veiled rebuke of Donald Trump on Thursday over the presidentís stance on accepting opposition research from foreign governments on his political adversaries.'

                  'Ellen Weintraub, the FEC chair, expressed her disbelief that Trump believed accepting foreign assistance in a U.S. political election was permissible.'
                  'While Weintraub emphasized that Trumpís position was indeed against U.S. law and that foreign governments seeking to influence American elections did so for their own benefit, other critics noted that accepting such help also came with a price. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., made that point on Wednesday night.'
                  You're the one whom has carried on through 90+ posts as if you know some form of FACT, yet we see once more just a pile of opinion, which is looking like something out of context;
                  ...
                  EXCERPT/QUOTE
                  Asked by ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in the Oval Office on Wednesday whether his campaign would accept such information from foreigners -- such as China or Russia -- or hand it over the FBI, Trump said, "I think maybe you do both."

                  "I think you might want to listen, there isn't anything wrong with listening," Trump continued. "If somebody called from a country, Norway, [and said] Ďwe have information on your opponent' -- oh, I think I'd want to hear it."

                  President Trump made the remark during an exclusive interview with ABC News over the course of two days, wherein Stephanopoulos joined the president on a visit to Iowa and back to Washington for a day inside the White House.
                  ...
                  https://www.yahoo.com/gma/think-d-ex...opstories.html

                  Again, the more important issue and questions would be;
                  1) Why is there "damaging information"/"dirt" that hasn't been revealed, is being hidden, (by that candidate and their campaign) in the first place?
                  2) If such exists why does a foreign nation(insert name) have this and our own Intel people/FBI don't already?
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Trump coming out and correcting what he said earlier by saying he would report "dirt" on opposition candidates he received from foreign sources to law enforcement is unfortunate. It was totally lacking in context. Law enforcement has better things to do than chase after rumors. If rumors are all it takes to sway an election we have bigger problems than foreign interference. Foreign interference has always been an element of elections and reporting every trivial incident is unnecessary. Not only is it unnecessary but considering the recent corruption in the FBI it could be dangerous to the person reporting it. Thanks to the Obama administration no president can now trust the intelligence community. That is just one of many unfortunate consequences of the Trump-Russia hoax.

                    What many people are forgetting is that foreign actors can feed information to whoever they want whenever they want. It is a form of sabatoge if it gets people chasing their own tails as the press has been doing for two years.
                    We hunt the hunters

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                      Trump coming out and correcting what he said earlier by saying he would report "dirt" on opposition candidates he received from foreign sources to law enforcement is unfortunate. It was totally lacking in context. Law enforcement has better things to do than chase after rumors. If rumors are all it takes to sway an election we have bigger problems than foreign interference. Foreign interference has always been an element of elections and reporting every trivial incident is unnecessary. Not only is it unnecessary but considering the recent corruption in the FBI it could be dangerous to the person reporting it. Thanks to the Obama administration no president can now trust the intelligence community. That is just one of many unfortunate consequences of the Trump-Russia hoax.

                      What many people are forgetting is that foreign actors can feed information to whoever they want whenever they want. It is a form of sabatoge if it gets people chasing their own tails as the press has been doing for two years.
                      And as we see in my post preceding yours, Trump starts off with this " I think maybe you do both. " in that interview and then the Loonie-Left leaning MSM and some of the Trump Derangers forget that and go with a later statement, out of context. Or perhaps intentional disinformation, a.k.a. "Fake News".

                      Also, true to the lack of integrity, ethics, and morals of those on the Left and the Anti-Trump Derangers, it's OK for a candidate to have and hide the "Dirt"/"damaging information", but wrong for anyone else to reveal such.
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                      Comment


                      • Weintraub's first employer after leaving the Senate ethics committee was Perkins Coie, do you know anything about that law group?
                        Perkins Coie is the council of record for the DNC. They have represented the Clintons, the Obama's, and John Kerry. But it doesn't stop there, then were hired by Hillary in 2015 to represent her during her campaign.
                        But it doesn't stop there, the chairman for Perkins Coie is Marc Elias, do you know who he is? He is the man who retained Fusion GPS, during the after Steele delivered the dossier Hillary transferred 3,6 million, on top of the 5.8 million her campaign had already paid the agency. It was after that transfer Perkins Coie released Fusion GPS from its confidentially agreement.
                        in 2017 Perkins Coie lobbied to defeat the " Honest Ads Act " that would require internet companies to disclose who paid for political ads.
                        DEEP STATE IS TATTOOED ON HER FOREHEAD!
                        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rutger View Post

                          Wrong. The constitution of the USA does not apply to foreigners, only to citizens of the USA.
                          You couldn't be more wrong with that statement Rutger, our Constitution applies to everyone residing in the USA, even to people here illegally!
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

                            You couldn't be more wrong with that statement Rutger, our Constitution applies to everyone residing in the USA, even to people here illegally!
                            Does it apply to foreigners living outside our borders?
                            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

                              Does it apply to foreigners living outside our borders?
                              No!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

                                No!
                                It was a rhetorical question,
                                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X