Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Says He Would Use Information From Foreign Governments...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

What are you going to do if he loses? In the recent Quinipiac Poll, he's behind every Democrat that is running. And his favorability rating has never broken fifty percent.

Trump won the electoral vote in 2016-he didn't win the popular vote.
    Great point. FDR won the Popular vote, so did GWB against Kerry and most POTUS of history have won the popular vote. If Trump wins in 2020, he better win the popular vote or else thats a major issue it cant happen twice in a row.

Trump made a mistake in the ABC interview, he should have handled the questions differently and we would not be here itt.

Trumps the most controversial POTUS ever.
    Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 13 Jun 19, 18:37.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

The head of the Federal Election Commission stated today that getting help from a foreign government is illegal contrary to what Trump said yesterday in an ABC interview in the Oval Office:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

'Federal Elections Commission chair Ellen Weintraub said Thursday it is illegal to accept foreign interference during elections after President Trump publicly suggested he would accept foreign intel on opponents.'

'"I would not have thought that I needed to say this," Weintraub tweeted Thursday with her statement.'

'"Let me make something 100 percent clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election," Weintraub said.'

Seems pretty clear to me. So now Trump is touting breaking US law.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Great point. FDR won the Popular vote, so did GWB against Kerry and most POTUS of history have won the popular vote. If Trump wins in 2020, he better win the popular vote or else thats a major issue it cant happen twice in a row.

Trump made a mistake in the ABC interview, he should have handled the questions differently and we would not be here itt.

Trumps the most controversial POTUS ever.
        Trump did much more than 'make a mistake.' He is advocating breaking the law and contradicting the Director of the FBI.
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

So what your saying is we should lock her up, eh? What about the FBI and the CIA officials who lied to the FISA court to unlawfully surveil the Trump team? Oh wait it was against Trump so that's okay?
          And where is what you're accusing US officials of been proven? Where did the FBI lie to the FISA court? I guess you believe the fanatics of the Congressional Freedom Caucus who are radical right wingers...

Comment

Trump did much more than 'make a mistake.' He is advocating breaking the law
            And according to you Trump is breaking the law by putting the correct foot in the correct shoe, to you Trump is breaking the law on a daily basis judging by your posts, so tell me and the rest of the democRats. why isn't he in jail yet.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

And where is what you're accusing US officials of been proven? Where did the FBI lie to the FISA court? I guess you believe the fanatics of the Congressional Freedom Caucus who are radical right wingers...
              You could try doing a google search on that but our browsers are semi-Ai and vectors news in a biased way. In other words if your a leftist that's what you get. Same thing for a right winger, they get the news in their slant. Can we agree on that?

So my search of the net gets this result.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41...isa-abuses-yet

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...the-fisa-court

https://aclj.org/government-corrupti...court-revealed

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...raudsters.html

I didn't post the substance of each article because of the space required, but if you honestly look at it you will see the fact that this whole 'resistance movement' is actually traitorous.

You want to overthrow the legitimate president for no crimes but just because you don't like him. That's doing the bidding of the enemies of the United States. China and Russia don't like Trump and would really like to go back to the Obama regime. Trump is punishing both countries and Iran while the left would've kissed their asses.

Bottom line is Trump is doing more for America than the last five Presidents, both nationally and internationally. Look how he prodded the NATO states into doing their bit.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...obama-in-eight

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ense-spending/

Last edited by Bwaha; 13 Jun 19, 21:06.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Guys, we have a lot of MSM that likes to spin things and report misleading information, and there are always people who swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Here is the complete transcript of the interview. Read if for yourself and judge how crazed a lot of TDS sufferers have become:

President Donald Trump: Yeah, uh, my life has always been a fight. And I enjoy that I guess, I donít know if I enjoy it or not, I guess -- sometimes I have false fights, like the Russian witch hunt. Thatís a false fight. Thatís a made-up hoax. And I had a fight that --

Stephanopoulos: --the first line of his report says they had a systematic attempt at interfere in our elections.

President Trump: They did, but not me. And they also said, okay, that we rebuffed them. Okay?

Stephanopoulos: Well they said youíre--

President Trump: --that the Trump campaign. Excuse me. The campaign, the Trump campaign rebuffed them. We had nothing to do with Russia. Hillary Clinton had much more to do with Russia than anything having to do with our campaign. It said very specifically that, not only we didnít have to do, but we rebuffed them. Now, anything having to do with Russia had nothing to do with our campaign.

Stephanopoulos: Well, Paul Manafort.

President Trump: Paul Manafort, they have Paul Manafort on taxes and many other things. Nothing to do with our campaign.

Stephanopoulos: Giving polling information to the Russians.

President Trump: I donít know anything about that. What difference does polling information make? It doesnít matter. He was maybe trying to do something for an account or something. Who knows? But they said specifically that there was nothing to do, and we, in fact, rebuffed them--

Stephanopoulos: --they said there were hundreds--

President Trump: Itís a phony--

Stephanopoulos: --what they said is that--

President Trump: They also said that there were bloggers in Moscow and they said specifically, about the bloggers in Moscow, had nothing to do with Trump, had nothing to do with the--and there were like 32 or 36 bloggers. We have nothing to do with bloggers in Moscow. Iíll tell you, you talk about collusion, take a look at the collusion with the Democrat party and Facebook and Google and Twitter. Thatís called collusion, thatís called real collusion. Not where somebody buys some ads and the other thing, having to do with Russia, they were also helping the Clinton campaign, you know that? It wasnít just Trump. And Putin, I will say this: if he had it, it was up to him. He would much rather have Hillary Clinton be president right now. And all of these countries would rather have Biden or anybody else but Trump.

Stephanopoulos: He said he was trying to help elect you. He said that explicitly.

President Trump: Well he mightíve said that after I won because itís a smart thing to say, okay? Because franklyó

Stephanopoulos: And Mueller says that heís trying to do that.

President Trump: Mueller said that we rebuffed Russia, that we pushed them away, that we werenít interested. Read the report.

Stephanopoulos: I have read the report. On that though, your son Don Jr. is up before the Senate Intelligence Committee today, and again, he was not charged with anything. In retrospect though, do you thinkó

President Trump: --I mean not only wasnít he charged, if you read it, with all of the horrible fake news, I mean, I was reading that my son was going to go to jail. This is a good young man. That he was going to go to jail and all of these horrible stories. And then the report comes out and they didnít even say--they hardly even talked about him.

Stephanopoulos: But should he have gone to the FBI when he got that email?

President Trump: Okay, letís put yourself in a position: youíre a congressman, somebody comes up and says, ďHey I have information on your opponent.Ē Do you call the FBI?

Stephanopoulos: If itís coming from Russia you do.

President Trump: You donít-- Iíll tell you what. Iíve seen a lot of things over my life. I donít think in my whole life Iíve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. I donít--you donít call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you doó

Stephanopoulos: Al Gore got a stolen briefing book. He called the FBI.

President Trump: Well, thatís different. A stolen briefing book. This isnít-- this is somebody who said, ďWe have information on your opponent.Ē Oh, let me call the FBI. Give me a break, life doesnít work that way.

Stephanopoulos: The FBI Director says thatís what should happen.

President Trump: The FBI Director is wrong. Because, frankly, it doesnít happen like that in life. Now, maybe it will start happening. Maybe today you think differently. But two or three years ago, if somebody comes into your office with oppo research-- they call it oppo research--with information that might be good or bad or something, but good for you, bad for your opponent, you donít call the FBI. I would guarantee you that 90 percent, could be 100 percent, of the congressmen or the senators over there, have had meetings--if they didnít they probably wouldnít be elected-- on negative information about their opponent. They donít--

Stephanopoulos: From foreign countries?

President Trump: Possibly. Possibly. But they donít call the FBI. You donít call the FBI every time you hear something that maybe--now, you see the people. The meeting, it also sounds to me--I donít know anything about that meeting--but it sounds to me like it was a big nothing. That meeting was a big nothing. But I heard about my son, who is a great young man, going to jail over a meeting where somebody said, ďI have information on Hillary Clinton.Ē Sheís the one that should be in jail. She deleted 33--

Stephanopoulos: She should be in jail?

President Trump: She deleted 33,000 emails from--sent by the United States Congress. They gave a subpoena to Hillary Clinton for 33,000 emails. After the subpoena was gotten, she deleted them. Thatís called obstruction. And her lawyer should also be looked at because her lawyer--sheís got to have the greatest lawyer on earth because she does that, he did the deleting, supposedly. Not only did they delete, but they acid washed them.

Stephanopoulos: Thatís been investigated.

President Trump: Now, thatís called the-- no, no. No, no. Itís being investigated I assume now.

Stephanopoulos: Itís been investigated.

President Trump: I donít know, I stay uninvolved. I stay totally uninvolved and I donít talk toó

Stephanopoulos: You havenít asked the Justice Department to take a look into Hillary Clinton?

President Trump: We have a great attorney general now. I donít talk to my attorney general about that, but Iíll tell you what: when you send 33,000 emails-- they requested 33,000 emails. She got the request. They deleted every one of them. Okay? If you did that, you wouldíve been put in jail.

Stephanopoulos: Your campaign this time around, if foreigners, if Russia, if China, if someone else offers you information on opponents, should they accept it or should they call the FBI?

President Trump: I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen, thereís nothing wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country, Norway, ďwe have information on your opponent.Ē Oh, I think Iíd want to hear it.

Stephanopoulos: You want that kind of interference in our elections?

President Trump: Itís not an interference, they have information. I think Iíd take it. If I thought there was something wrong, Iíd go maybe to the FBI. If I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research. Oh, letís call the FBI. The FBI doesnít have enough agents to take care of it, but you go and talk honestly to congressmen, they all do it, they always have. And thatís the way it is. Itís called oppo research.

Stephanopoulos: Mr. President. Thank you.

President Trump: Thank you. Okay. Fine.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

It's the libbies trying to wave the flag. Pretending to love this country. The media cheered Bobo and the Clintons overtly selling us out. They are the real traitors.
                  Why are you into conspiracy theories?

Who is this Bobo character and what does Bobo mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                    Guys, we have a lot of MSM that likes to spin things and report misleading information, and there are always people who swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Here is the complete transcript of the interview. Read if for yourself and judge how crazed a lot of TDS sufferers have become:

President Donald Trump: Yeah, uh, my life has always been a fight. And I enjoy that I guess, I donít know if I enjoy it or not, I guess -- sometimes I have false fights, like the Russian witch hunt. Thatís a false fight. Thatís a made-up hoax. And I had a fight that --

Stephanopoulos: --the first line of his report says they had a systematic attempt at interfere in our elections.

President Trump: They did, but not me. And they also said, okay, that we rebuffed them. Okay?

Stephanopoulos: Well they said youíre--

President Trump: --that the Trump campaign. Excuse me. The campaign, the Trump campaign rebuffed them. We had nothing to do with Russia. Hillary Clinton had much more to do with Russia than anything having to do with our campaign. It said very specifically that, not only we didnít have to do, but we rebuffed them. Now, anything having to do with Russia had nothing to do with our campaign.

Stephanopoulos: Well, Paul Manafort.

President Trump: Paul Manafort, they have Paul Manafort on taxes and many other things. Nothing to do with our campaign.

Stephanopoulos: Giving polling information to the Russians.

President Trump: I donít know anything about that. What difference does polling information make? It doesnít matter. He was maybe trying to do something for an account or something. Who knows? But they said specifically that there was nothing to do, and we, in fact, rebuffed them--

Stephanopoulos: --they said there were hundreds--

President Trump: Itís a phony--

Stephanopoulos: --what they said is that--

President Trump: They also said that there were bloggers in Moscow and they said specifically, about the bloggers in Moscow, had nothing to do with Trump, had nothing to do with the--and there were like 32 or 36 bloggers. We have nothing to do with bloggers in Moscow. Iíll tell you, you talk about collusion, take a look at the collusion with the Democrat party and Facebook and Google and Twitter. Thatís called collusion, thatís called real collusion. Not where somebody buys some ads and the other thing, having to do with Russia, they were also helping the Clinton campaign, you know that? It wasnít just Trump. And Putin, I will say this: if he had it, it was up to him. He would much rather have Hillary Clinton be president right now. And all of these countries would rather have Biden or anybody else but Trump.

Stephanopoulos: He said he was trying to help elect you. He said that explicitly.

President Trump: Well he mightíve said that after I won because itís a smart thing to say, okay? Because franklyó

Stephanopoulos: And Mueller says that heís trying to do that.

President Trump: Mueller said that we rebuffed Russia, that we pushed them away, that we werenít interested. Read the report.

Stephanopoulos: I have read the report. On that though, your son Don Jr. is up before the Senate Intelligence Committee today, and again, he was not charged with anything. In retrospect though, do you thinkó

President Trump: --I mean not only wasnít he charged, if you read it, with all of the horrible fake news, I mean, I was reading that my son was going to go to jail. This is a good young man. That he was going to go to jail and all of these horrible stories. And then the report comes out and they didnít even say--they hardly even talked about him.

Stephanopoulos: But should he have gone to the FBI when he got that email?

President Trump: Okay, letís put yourself in a position: youíre a congressman, somebody comes up and says, ďHey I have information on your opponent.Ē Do you call the FBI?

Stephanopoulos: If itís coming from Russia you do.

President Trump: You donít-- Iíll tell you what. Iíve seen a lot of things over my life. I donít think in my whole life Iíve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. I donít--you donít call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you doó

Stephanopoulos: Al Gore got a stolen briefing book. He called the FBI.

President Trump: Well, thatís different. A stolen briefing book. This isnít-- this is somebody who said, ďWe have information on your opponent.Ē Oh, let me call the FBI. Give me a break, life doesnít work that way.

Stephanopoulos: The FBI Director says thatís what should happen.

President Trump: The FBI Director is wrong. Because, frankly, it doesnít happen like that in life. Now, maybe it will start happening. Maybe today you think differently. But two or three years ago, if somebody comes into your office with oppo research-- they call it oppo research--with information that might be good or bad or something, but good for you, bad for your opponent, you donít call the FBI. I would guarantee you that 90 percent, could be 100 percent, of the congressmen or the senators over there, have had meetings--if they didnít they probably wouldnít be elected-- on negative information about their opponent. They donít--

Stephanopoulos: From foreign countries?

President Trump: Possibly. Possibly. But they donít call the FBI. You donít call the FBI every time you hear something that maybe--now, you see the people. The meeting, it also sounds to me--I donít know anything about that meeting--but it sounds to me like it was a big nothing. That meeting was a big nothing. But I heard about my son, who is a great young man, going to jail over a meeting where somebody said, ďI have information on Hillary Clinton.Ē Sheís the one that should be in jail. She deleted 33--

Stephanopoulos: She should be in jail?

President Trump: She deleted 33,000 emails from--sent by the United States Congress. They gave a subpoena to Hillary Clinton for 33,000 emails. After the subpoena was gotten, she deleted them. Thatís called obstruction. And her lawyer should also be looked at because her lawyer--sheís got to have the greatest lawyer on earth because she does that, he did the deleting, supposedly. Not only did they delete, but they acid washed them.

Stephanopoulos: Thatís been investigated.

President Trump: Now, thatís called the-- no, no. No, no. Itís being investigated I assume now.

Stephanopoulos: Itís been investigated.

President Trump: I donít know, I stay uninvolved. I stay totally uninvolved and I donít talk toó

Stephanopoulos: You havenít asked the Justice Department to take a look into Hillary Clinton?

President Trump: We have a great attorney general now. I donít talk to my attorney general about that, but Iíll tell you what: when you send 33,000 emails-- they requested 33,000 emails. She got the request. They deleted every one of them. Okay? If you did that, you wouldíve been put in jail.

Stephanopoulos: Your campaign this time around, if foreigners, if Russia, if China, if someone else offers you information on opponents, should they accept it or should they call the FBI?

President Trump: I think maybe you do both. I think you might want to listen, thereís nothing wrong with listening. If somebody called from a country, Norway, ďwe have information on your opponent.Ē Oh, I think Iíd want to hear it.

Stephanopoulos: You want that kind of interference in our elections?

President Trump: Itís not an interference, they have information. I think Iíd take it. If I thought there was something wrong, Iíd go maybe to the FBI. If I thought there was something wrong. But when somebody comes up with oppo research, right, they come up with oppo research. Oh, letís call the FBI. The FBI doesnít have enough agents to take care of it, but you go and talk honestly to congressmen, they all do it, they always have. And thatís the way it is. Itís called oppo research.

Stephanopoulos: Mr. President. Thank you.

President Trump: Thank you. Okay. Fine.
                    The real question is can they be rehabilitated? I don't like delusional people that have zero rationality. I tend to be rather short with them because I don't have much time left on this planet and I'm sorry if I offend. Bad genes and luck of the draw. Its kinda funny, I've got a **** load of money and my genetics dooms me. Well f*ck. Guess what, Life isn't fair. Play the deck that god gave you and do your best is my advice.
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                      Guys, we have a lot of MSM that likes to spin things and report misleading information, and there are always people who swallow it hook, line, and sinker.
                      That sounds like a lot of the forum members here; buying ot hook, line, and sinker.

I think the bigger question here is why did Trump agree to a one on one with a person that has a history with the democrats?

Once again, Trump is controlling the message.
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

That sounds like a lot of the forum members here; buying ot hook, line, and sinker.

I think the bigger question here is why did Trump agree to a one on one with a person that has a history with the democrats?

Once again, Trump is controlling the message.
                        When one actually reads through the transcript, there was absolutely nothing from Trump that suggested he would seek any nefarious cooperation with a foreign government, he merely answered questions, and yet here we are, another BS TDS OP. And after this, there are still people that cannot grasp the concept of why avoid talking to FBI hatchetmen are usually what any sane person would do and what any sane lawyer would recommend.
                        Last edited by Salinator; 13 Jun 19, 23:25.
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

The head of the Federal Election Commission stated today that getting help from a foreign government is illegal contrary to what Trump said yesterday in an ABC interview in the Oval Office:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

'Federal Elections Commission chair Ellen Weintraub said Thursday it is illegal to accept foreign interference during elections after President Trump publicly suggested he would accept foreign intel on opponents.'

'"I would not have thought that I needed to say this," Weintraub tweeted Thursday with her statement.'

'"Let me make something 100 percent clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election," Weintraub said.'

Seems pretty clear to me. So now Trump is touting breaking US law.
                          And Weintraub is totally wrong: she never heard about the First Amendment .She is a Democrat and she remained silent when Hillary received things of value from foreigners as Sturgeon,Blair, Steinmeier ( a Marxist ), Corbyn ( a Marxist ) and countless others .
                          If British Labour activists helped the Hillary campaign in Charlotte ( NC ), which is something of value ,coming intentionally to the US with this purpose, why should it be illegal for Trump to read foreign dirt about an opponent ?
                          And where was Weintraub when the Steele scandal became public ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Great point. FDR won the Popular vote, so did GWB against Kerry and most POTUS of history have won the popular vote. If Trump wins in 2020, he better win the popular vote or else thats a major issue it cant happen twice in a row..
                            There is no law that is saying that it can.t happen twice in a row .
                            You said it, but you are not the law .
                            Which is very good for democracy .
                            It can happen once ( it did it several times), twice,and more .
                            It happened in 1824, in 1876,in 1888,in 2000 in 2916,why should it not happen in 2020 ?
                            And the potus is not elected by the popular votes ( you can become potus with 17 popular votes ) ,but by the electoral votes .

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp....
                              You might want to listen to what was actually siad in the interview, instead of always getting it filtered by Soros's hired goons.

Trump said he would listen to what they had to say, which is not the same thing as taking help from anyone.

I swear, if you guys were spinning any faster, you'd explode.

So, what you are basically saying is, for a Republican President to hear anything that anyone outside the USA ever says, it would first have to be filtered through Democrat operatives in the FBI.
                              Meanwhile, Clintons hiring a British ex-spy to get dirt on Trump from the Russians (the Steele Dossier) is perfectly cool with you, eh?
                              Yup, thought so.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I saw the interview it was quite clear what Trump was saying. He is advocating breaking federal law.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X