High School Shooting Teams Are Getting Wildly Popular

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High School Shooting Teams Are Getting Wildly Popular

This is a positive influence on teenagers, learning gun safety, marksmanship, and individual responsibility.

This democrat say the following:

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Gun critics see the issue the same way. “Anything the NRA is for I’d say might not be beneficial for society,” says Linda Rosenthal, a Democratic state assembly member from New York City. “It’s beneficial for NRA influence and the propagation of gun use.” Rosenthal has proposed legislation banning public-school teams in her state, which are becoming more popular: in 2018 alone, participation in the New York State High School Clay Target League tripled, to 1,149 students and 59 schools. The lawmaker notes that Nikolas Cruz, charged with killing 17 students and staff members at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., was a member of his high school rifle team.

"Anything the NRA is for I'd say might not be beneficial for society"
    [/COLOR]

https://time.com/longform/high-school-shooting-teams/

I thought the article was relatively balanced. I mean, of course a NY Democrat is going to hate it, it's teaching the next generation how to use and handle a tool safely. And if they know how to use and handle it safely,, and understand the nomenclature and function, they won't be afraid of it, and therefore it makes her job of taking away the tool through fear tactics that much more difficult. Most current democrat schemes are based upon exploiting the fear or ignorance of the public, so an informed and skilled at arms public terrifies them as it would scoff at their schemes and illogic.

I for one appreciate the effort. That's an awful lot of kids that now have safe firearms handling skills.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      This is a positive influence on teenagers, learning gun safety, marksmanship, and individual responsibility.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.95)]Gun critics see the issue the same way. “Anything the NRA is for I’d say might not be beneficial for society,” says Linda Rosenthal, a Democratic state assembly member from New York City. “It’s beneficial for NRA influence and the propagation of gun use.” Rosenthal has proposed legislation banning public-school teams in her state, which are becoming more popular: in 2018 alone, participation in the New York State High School Clay Target League tripled, to 1,149 students and 59 schools. The lawmaker notes that Nikolas Cruz, charged with killing 17 students and staff members at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., was a member of his high school rifle team.

[/COLOR]

Linda doesn't speak for anyone but herself. The NRA is a grifter organization that goes after heartland Americans the same way Fox does.
      The NRA is nearly bankrupt, which is a good thing. Most patriots jumped that shipped back when GHWB canceled his lifetime membership.

NRA = All Talk

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

[/COLOR]

Translation: They also therefore oppose the Constitution.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Linda doesn't speak for anyone but herself. The NRA is a grifter organization that goes after heartland Americans the same way Fox does.
          The NRA is nearly bankrupt, which is a good thing. Most patriots jumped that shipped back when GHWB canceled his lifetime membership.

NRA = All Talk
          Not out here.

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            I thought the article was relatively balanced. I mean, of course a NY Democrat is going to hate it, it's teaching the next generation how to use and handle a tool safely. And if they know how to use and handle it safely,, and understand the nomenclature and function, they won't be afraid of it, and therefore it makes her job of taking away the tool through fear tactics that much more difficult. Most current democrat schemes are based upon exploiting the fear or ignorance of the public, so an informed and skilled at arms public terrifies them as it would scoff at their schemes and illogic.

I for one appreciate the effort. That's an awful lot of kids that now have safe firearms handling skills.
            The Dummies hate it because they oppose the Constitution.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X