Trump Supporters on the PlayStation 4 Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

It actually p1sses me off, but that's another story.
    There's this movie that came out recently called "Death of a Nation." Pretty much a panic mongering propaganda flick for republican elitists, but that's another story.
    The movie explains the history of the southern confederate democrat party.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Who is outraged, I am merely in disagreement with seeing that a fellow gamer on PS4 has a logo supporting Trump and the CSA.

The Trump guy I faced in the game could be a hardworking family man for all we know, maybe like Pruitt he just has a historic interest in The CSA.

You play on the PS4 network? If not then you would not know how Trump has support on PS4, lot of folks on the network include Trump support in there avatar or screen name

What gets me is the Combo of Trump and the CSA flag. Thats the issue for me. What can I say, I just dont like the Combo.
      The player could be anyone from anywhere on the planet and you assume he is a Republican, no I don't own a PS4, I waste enough time debating b.s. with total strangers on this forum who could be anyone from anywhere, For all I know you and Tackikill Jr and Massena are all the same person.
      Don't make a federal case out of it.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        The Trump guy I faced in the game could be a hardworking family man for all we know, maybe like Pruitt he just has a historic interest in The CSA.
        The "Trump guy" that you faced could also be another left wing nut trying to stoke you.

How do you know this "guy" is a guy? How do you know he or she supports Trump? Bottom line is you don't know but your hatred towards people that you call "Trumpers" has controlled your thoughts.

Answer is, you don't know who this person is yet you will start a thread about a video game scenario that you played against someone that you have no idea what that person represents.....in the current events section of the forum.

Why?

What are you trying to prove?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

He tries to prove that everyone who does not think as he is a bad guy .
          But, as Homer Simpson said :Trying is the first step towards failure .

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Tolerance is the ability to deal with something you find unacceptable. Can certain races be deemed unacceptable? A more appropriate use of the word is when we have to tolerate bad weather conditions. Or, tolerate a boss who is a jerk. Notice, the negative situation associated with each use. In other words it's something we don't want but learn to deal with. So, when you say that you tolerate specific groups of people, you are first saying that you ideally don't want them around or simply view them in a negative manner. This turns out to be a way of expressing superiority and negative attitude towards others, while trying to sound open. You're not.

Until you stop tolerating people and instead accept everyone as your equal, then you are not inclusive. Given your views of Islam you are one of the most bigoted on this forum.
            You are applying a selective and subjective definition of "tolerance" out of may uses and applications of this concept/word.
            FWIW your posts and positions on this board have most often been rather intolerant.

FYI, while I'd consider everyone deserving fair and equal treatment by and before the Law, I'm realist enough to acknowledge that in many ways and areas none of we humans are "equal" in terms of skills, abilities, or predispositions. I consider myself an agnostic~atheist so while I fail to accept or identify with any of the prevailing religions, I can accept(tolerate) the need many people have when it comes to the religious belief they have chosen.

One can find many variations on definition of "tolerance" once engaging a web-search, for a start, there is this one;

noun

a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, beliefs, practices, racial or ethnic origins, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.

a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions, beliefs, and practices that differ from one's own.

interest in and concern for ideas, opinions, practices, etc., foreign to one's own; a liberal, undogmatic viewpoint.

the act or capacity of enduring; endurance: My tolerance of noise is limited.

Medicine/Medical, Immunology.
            • the power of enduring or resisting the action of a drug, poison, etc.: a tolerance to antibiotics.
            • the lack of or low levels of immune response to transplanted tissue or other foreign substance that is normally immunogenic.

Machinery.
            • the permissible range of variation in a dimension of an object.Compare allowance(def 8).
            • the permissible variation of an object or objects in some characteristic such as hardness, weight, or quantity.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/tolerance

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

You are applying a selective and subjective definition of "tolerance" out of may uses and applications of this concept/word.
              FWIW your posts and positions on this board have most often been rather intolerant.
              Subjective. But, as I said in another thread, conservatives despite being morally inept, are a necessary part of society and are not inferior to liberals. I don't believe you've ever expressed such sentiments towards liberals or your fellow Muslims.

I'm realist enough to acknowledge that in many ways and areas none of we humans are "equal" in terms of skills, abilities, or predispositions.
              Probably the biggest issue with you and most other conservatives.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Subjective. But, as I said in another thread, conservatives despite being morally inept, are a necessary part of society and are not inferior to liberals. I don't believe you've ever expressed such sentiments towards liberals or your fellow Muslims.

Probably the biggest issue with you and most other conservatives.
                Considering that in most cases it is the Conservatives whom are the creators and makers of Wealth and most Liberals are the takers(parasites) of Wealth, I consider that it is the conservatives whom are more essential to society and the liberals we must "tolerate".

Perhaps our definitions of "moral" are opposite as I've found Liberals/Left to be the ones most often likely to engage unacceptable moral direction. Supporters of post-birth abortion comes to mind ~ how about they post-birth abort themselves?

I readily admit that many people play musical instruments and sing better than I do. I'll admit not being up to the skill and knowledge level of most engineers I've worked with. I find the ideology/theology/dogma of Islam to be largely anti-Freedom of expression, and opposed to Equal Human Rights to all, and intolerant of other religions so yes, those whom CHOOSE to follow Islam are ones I'm highly cautious as accepting as my equal.

Like many Liberals, you confuse equal rights with equal results/entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Considering that in most cases it is the Conservatives whom are the creators and makers of Wealth and most Liberals are the takers(parasites) of Wealth, I consider that it is the conservatives whom are more essential to society and the liberals we must "tolerate".
                  Too biased to be objective. Not objective enough to truly be "tolerant". It's a wonder why you don't see conservatives making things in silicone valley, or running the majority of our MSM. All of these creators of wealth are typically in coal mines for some reason.

Perhaps our definitions of "moral" are opposite as I've found Liberals/Left
                  Your brain isn't developed in a way that would allow it to properly judge good from bad morals.

Here is the 2nd (known) time in the past month that a conservative has come out and said that people of the LGBT community should be killed.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tennes...lgbt-community

Such loving, caring and tolerant people.

I find the ideology/theology/dogma of Islam to be largely anti-Freedom of expression, and opposed to Equal Human Rights to all, and intolerant of other religions so yes, those whom CHOOSE to follow Islam are ones I'm highly cautious as accepting as my equal.

Like many Liberals, you confuse equal rights with equal results/entitlement.
                  As is Christianity in many ways but we have to allow everyone the chance to practice their religion within the confines of our laws. The majority of Muslims here in America already do so, thus it's not a question as to whether or not it's possible.

Religion by its very nature is anti-freedom of expression. But, so long as Christians and Muslims are not forcing their beliefs on the rest of society, then it is fine for them to limit their selves as an individual, if they so choose.

That being said, it is currently Christians who are trying to mix religion with politics. Thus are the more imminent threat to our freedom.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Some of you need to back off on the personal commentary.

ACG Staff
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Too biased to be objective. Not objective enough to truly be "tolerant". It's a wonder why you don't see conservatives making things in silicone valley, or running the majority of our MSM. All of these creators of wealth are typically in coal mines for some reason.

Your brain isn't developed in a way that would allow it to properly judge good from bad morals.

Here is the 2nd (known) time in the past month that a conservative has come out and said that people of the LGBT community should be killed.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tennes...lgbt-community

Such loving, caring and tolerant people.
                      Myself personally, I lean towards the Libertarian view on personal lifestyles. However, as I've presented in other threads, with regards to LGBT, etc. I think in many cases we are seeing defects in proper natural systems for genetic and hormone development regards sexual traits and gender preferences.

Considering the actions of the Far-Left via such as AntiFa with their riots and looting in the streets of our cities, I'd say the Right trails a ways behind in the anti-social and anti-moral departments when compared to the Left.

You may also want to refresh on some basics regards Economics 101;
                      Economics 101: Wealth and Money

As is Christianity in many ways but we have to allow everyone the chance to practice their religion within the confines of our laws. The majority of Muslims here in America already do so, thus it's not a question as to whether or not it's possible.

Religion by its very nature is anti-freedom of expression. But, so long as Christians and Muslims are not forcing their beliefs on the rest of society, then it is fine for them to limit their selves as an individual, if they so choose.

That being said, it is currently Christians who are trying to mix religion with politics. Thus are the more imminent threat to our freedom.
                      See again post #13 of this thread for a case of how Islam far out does the Right and Christianity in mixing religion and politics along with violence towards others not of their religion;
                      https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...22#post5121922

Christianity has far more diversity of sects and dogma than we find in Islam, making it far more difficult to apply the broad brush generalizations you are suggesting; and many Muslims have come to the USA in order to escape the actions of the more fundamentalist Islamist in other parts of the world where Islam dominates. Have you followed events in nations like Pakistan where the government has many secular laws based upon Islam and makes religious crimes against Islam enforced by the State. (Or Saudi Arabia for that matter)

Christians aren't the ones demanding that Sharia Law replace our USA secular ones. Islam is the major current global religion which still seeks to merge political and religious leadership in one office, the Caliphate.

Also, for more details regards nature, substance, and agenda of Islam, this thread is for consideration;
                      Islam - Jihad - GWOT

Comment

Surveys suggest that today's adults aren't much different than those 80s kids. A Pew Research Center study from 2014 showed that liberals were more likely than social conservatives to describe themselves as compassionate, trusting, upbeat, and optimistic, while conservatives were more likely to say they were people of honor, duty, religion, and proud to be American.
                        New research shows that conservatives tend to express compassion to smaller social circles than liberals.

For example, conservative voters were found to be more likely to agree with statements like: "I often have tender, concerned feelings for my family members who are less fortunate than me."

But their responses suggested such feelings did not extend to people from other countries.

Liberals, on the other hand, were more likely to feel that same level of compassion for people around the world, and even to non-human and imaginary subjects like animals and aliens.
                        "Trump supporters... ...seek power over others, are motivated by wealth accumulation, and prefer conformity, hierarchy, and clear-cut rules for behavior," the authors wrote in their paper, published online in the journal Personality and Individual Differences in February 2018.
                        https://www.businessinsider.com/psyc...l-as-adults-13
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X