X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Pride march.

Priceless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC9zgR3eNE

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Are the brothels, strip clubs, and topless bars invited?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Are the brothels, strip clubs, and topless bars invited?
      Considering the behavior of the other side being inclusive seems to be a good thing.

After all its just a parade right?

It's really trolling the whole 'pride' meme. And I find that funny.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Considering the behavior of the other side being inclusive seems to be a good thing.

After all its just a parade right?

It's really trolling the whole 'pride' meme. And I find that funny.
        Then you really do need all the adult entertainment to be there since that would mirror the gay version.

Comment

Sounds childish and unaware

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            Sounds childish and unaware
            No more childish and unaware than a lgbtqwhatever pride parade.....

frankfurt-gay-pride-csd-five-1519050866.jpg
            You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

No more childish and unaware than a lgbtqwhatever pride parade.....
              How does it affect you? It doesn't. None of your business.

Comment

I think having what amounts to a sex parade in public is an unnecessary and disgusting display. What somebody does in their bedroom is none of my or your business, but when they bring it to the public square and demand everyone watch, that's a whole 'nother thing.

Comment

Exactly.....now take a piece of your own advice.
                  You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Hmm..."straight Pride March"...that's were all the real people walk to work, right?
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of whiny snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        Sounds like a bunch of whiny snowflakes.
                        Why is it important to you to dismiss them as whiny snowflakes when everyone else either already have or seem to have their own pride?
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Like I said this was to evoke 'wokeness' and panic in the left. It also shows the lack of tolerance of the left. I treat it as a well played joke the the left is freaking out about. And they are. Just poke around for the subject and you'll see lefties running about with hair afire screaming.

Oh the outrage...
                          Last edited by Bwaha; 09 Jun 19, 00:08.
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Why is it important to you to dismiss them as whiny snowflakes when everyone else either already have or seem to have their own pride?
                            Because it isn't about equality, not to the Neo-Communists that run and control the movement.
                            It is about superiority.
                            "Normies" need not apply.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

There is a major difference in the definitions of "pride", for one thing. Gay pride is defined as the most provocative public display allowable. If flagrant pubic sexual display and behavior is what someone needs to maintain their identity, coupled with an obvious need to to be both provocative and adversarial about their sexuality by offending as many as possible, they have very serious mental health issues.

There are no mass parades and flagrant demonstrations conducted by ordinary, working heterosexuals in my part of America. They know who they are, have no reason to rub anyone else's nose in it and no need or desire become part of a public spectacle conducted in highly questionably taste.

The image of the individual posted previously - "Mr. Stripes" we'll call him - pretty much says it all.

This is markedly abnormal behavior in any setting: behavior deliberately designed to shock and offend is hardly the way to win public recognition and acceptance. And before you point out that this image is form Germany, I have seen this and worse in downtown Denver in the park across the street from the governor's office, more times than I care to remember. Some of my AIDS patients even showed up for their clinic appointments dressed in their latest "Vogueing" feminine attire.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X