Trump's Birthday Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Birthday Card

The Trump campaign is trying to get at least 2 million signatures on Trump's birthday card.

Sign Card

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

First a ship that uses the last name of a political opponent, must be moved out of sight for the King. Now the King needs 2 million signatures for his birthday card. lol. Sometimes I'm not sure if I live in the US or North Korea. But I do know that his loyal servants will be happy to oblige.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      First a ship that uses the last name of a political opponent, must be moved out of sight for the King. Now the King needs 2 million signatures for his birthday card. lol. Sometimes I'm not sure if I live in the US or North Korea. But I do know that his loyal servants will be happy to oblige.
      Does this mean you're not signing it?
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        ...Does this mean you're not signing it? ...
        Will there be allegations of fraudulent signers?

Comment

Can you sign it if you're in the US illegally?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Fake news much? McCain was was political opponent? He was nobody trying to inject himself into political factions he longer had any influence with, and decided to try to make more of his legacy that he had right to.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Fake news much? McCain was was political opponent? He was nobody trying to inject himself into political factions he longer had any influence with, and decided to try to make more of his legacy that he had right to.

Doesn't change anything I said.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X