Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fool for a lawyer

Remember this guy?

He got shot in the crotch by a pepper ball while in the middle of fighting with police (he tossed back several tear gas canisters, etc.).

Well, he's back! He's now suing the city of Phoenix and the police department because he's all butt hurt that several officers posted up that video making fun of him getting shot in the crotch. He's representing himself in the lawsuit.

Some people just don't know when to quit...

He thinks he'll get out of legal fees by representing himself. He better be prepared to pay up legal fees for the city of Phoenix when he lose his case.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
      He thinks he'll get out of legal fees by representing himself. He better be prepared to pay up legal fees for the city of Phoenix when he lose his case.
      Even if he wins, he loses. He has to prove real damages caused by the officer's posts. At best he gets their posts taken down, at worst he ends up owing five figures for legal costs. Just goes to show you that being shot in the crotch at while rioting doesn't mean you'll learn anything from it...

Comment

In the future this individual's . . . . mishap, may become a hit television show.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Well, to be fair it wasn't a pepperball, though I've been hit with a LOT of pepperballs and it takes upwards of a week for the welts to go away. It was a 40mm or 37mm foam baton round. With pepper included. Serious ouch, much soreness and discomfort. I think I'm going to recommend that we get these in our next budget for riot control gear.

http://www.defense-technology.com/pr...4.html#start=1
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
            Well, to be fair it wasn't a pepperball, though I've been hit with a LOT of pepperballs and it takes upwards of a week for the welts to go away. It was a 40mm or 37mm foam baton round. With pepper included. Serious ouch, much soreness and discomfort. I think I'm going to recommend that we get these in our next budget for riot control gear.

http://www.defense-technology.com/pr...4.html#start=1
            Might I suggest a fat dummy in blue shorts, a black T-shirt, with a backpack and gas mask as a target for practice...?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X