Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

When will you answer the question ?
    What is the question? Instead of repeating yourself, copy/paste the question you would like answered

Comment

More BS excuses:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

'Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney said Sunday that it wasn't "unreasonable" for an administration staffer to ask that the USS McCain be hidden during President Trump's Japan visit last week.'

'Mulvaney said on NBC's "Meet the Press" that he believes it was a "probably somebody in the advance team" who told the Navy to hide the ship based on the president's thoughts over the late senator.'

'"The president's feelings toward the former senator are well known," Mulvaney said, adding that firing someone over the request "is silly."'

'"The fact that some 23- or 24-year_old person went to that site and said 'Oh my goodness, there's the John McCain we all know how the president feels about the former senator maybe that's not the best backdrop can somebody look into moving it,' that's not an unreasonable thing to ask," Mulvaney said.'

It's not only 'unreasonable' it's stupid.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

I would say the never Trumpers are more Queeg like, after a generation of being cuckolded by the liberal media and corporatists I guess you couldn't expect much else.
        "Cuckolded"? I would never have thought to use that word in that context.

"In Italian, it sounds much nicer...."

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

A blog is not a proof ; thus ,you should write :It is not official, Trump did not order this .If he ordered it, it would have leaked out and it would have been done .
            Duffleblog is the Onion of military stuff, it's made up, so no Trump did not order it scuttled.

Comment

Originally posted by Nebfer View Post

Duffleblog is the Onion of military stuff, it's made up, so no Trump did not order it scuttled.
              But you can't deny the comedy generated by butt-hurt warriors who think that Duffle Blog is real. As funny as the articles are, the reader comments are out of this world.
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X