Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Director Mueller Speaks in Public for the First Time...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

    It appears that money and the making of it is his priority.
    Typical of the socialist and looter/plunderer mindset, you all confuse money and wealth. Not to mention draw unsupported extrapolations.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Massena View Post

      It appears that money and the making of it is his priority.
      Without money and/or wealth, there is nothing that can be taxed and redistributed to career guv'mint employees living off the productivity of others.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

        Typical of the socialist and looter/plunderer mindset, you all confuse money and wealth. Not to mention draw unsupported extrapolations.
        I'm neither a looter nor a plunderer and I'm definitely not a socialist. So your accusations, as usual, are false and without merit.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Salinator View Post

          I'm with Alan Dershowitz:



          Impeachment is a POLITICAL process. By favoring impeachment, he showed partisanship.
          Is laying out the facts and allowing congress to decide favoring impeachment? If Trump did break the law, should Mueller hide it? It seems any outcome other than burying all of this for Trump would have resulted in Mueller being viewed as partisan.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post


            So if a self-made millionaire is a maker and commits murder, he's still a good person based on his economics..

            Terrible logic.
            Your capacity to draw out and extrapolate something I did not say or infer far exceeds your claims that I did such with your posts.
            Where and how did I say/imply that illegal activity is part of wealth creation?

            If we are looking for murder linked to wealth acquisition-taking, then consider that long list of suspicious and un-timely deaths of many persons linked to the Clintons.

            "Good nature" or "intentions" is another subjective term/concept that varies per ideological/political perspectives it would seem. Not always consistent with "good" behavior.

            So far, the "Terrible logic" falls mostly in your camp/positions. Along with false and unfounded accusations - sort of like the subject these sort of threads that assume Trump "must be"/"has to be" guilty of Something (we don't like).
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by G David Bock View Post


              Where and how did I say/imply that illegal activity is part of wealth creation?
              I didn't say you did. But, this is what, the 3rd post now where you haven't been able to comprehend what's being presented to you and thus have completely missed the point. I'm not interested in continuing to explain English to you.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                No need to apologize, I don't put any weight behind baseless assumptions to care.

                If republicans truly care about our budget more than they care about their party, then at what point will a republican president propose one that would significantly reduce our short and long term debt? When will republicans demand a republican president to do so?

                There is not an ideological divide, there is a partisan divide, because again we see these ideologies change based on who's in power and based on what benefits the party.
                When will the near majority of Americans receiving "entitlements" accept reductions of same for the purpose of reducing deficit and/or debt.

                In addition, how many of the American public are willing to do the above PLUS absorb increased taxes to pay off the Debt while balancing a budget with no Deficit?

                Those are the two most important issues both Parties/ideologies have a challenge addressing.

                Meanwhile your posts show you " ... don't put any weight behind baseless assumptions to care." since you toss out such so liberally.
                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                  I didn't say you did. But, this is what, the 3rd post now where you haven't been able to comprehend what's being presented to you and thus have completely missed the point. I'm not interested in continuing to explain English to you.
                  By my reading you did, so maybe your use of English/American is what is in need of improvement.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Massena View Post

                    I'm neither a looter nor a plunderer and I'm definitely not a socialist.
                    Yet repeatedly your positions and posts suggests otherwise ~ pass "the duck test".

                    Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    So your accusations, as usual, are false and without merit.
                    I could say the same for yours in post #87 here, but we've been down that duplicity road of yours often enough.
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                      Yet repeatedly your positions and posts suggests otherwise ~ pass "the duck test".
                      How?

                      What else are you going to make up?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Massena View Post

                        How?

                        What else are you going to make up?
                        Are you really that oblivious?
                        Credo quia absurdum.


                        Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Massena View Post

                          How?

                          What else are you going to make up?
                          Your post #87 in this thread denigrating capitalism and free enterprise, however "indirectly" would be a most recent example. However, I haven't time to waste going through your history of posts to present such that you might deny, dispute, or ignore.

                          I'll leave this matter up to the readers.

                          I only "make up" what can counter-point what you "make up".

                          You strike me as the sort of "officer" whom had few under him willing to "fall on a grenade" to save, and likely having more whom would have tossed that grenade ...
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                          Comment


                          • Nope. The posting was directed to your money-making postings and creating wealth and which denigrated my chosen professions. It was not denigrating either capitalism or free enterprise.

                            I didn't choose my professions by what they paid, but for careers of service.

                            And your comment on the Marines I commanded is an insult both to them and to my career in the service, of which you know nothing about. So instead of denigrating my service to the country perhaps you should at least try to be accurate as you're doing nothing but showing how ignorant you are.

                            As it is your false accusations and innate prejudices do nothing constructive here or anywhere else.
                            Last edited by Massena; 30 May 19, 21:20.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                              When will the near majority of Americans receiving "entitlements" accept reductions of same for the purpose of reducing deficit and/or debt.
                              When the republican president acts like a republican and ends their entitlements. When republican voters hold his feet to the fire until he does.

                              This is not about liberals adopting conservative views or conservatives adopting liberal views. It is again, about people standing up for what they believe in under ANY president, as opposed to raising such issues when a democrat is in charge and then not doing anything when you have the power to.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                                When the republican president acts like a republican and ends their entitlements. When republican voters hold his feet to the fire until he does.

                                This is not about liberals adopting conservative views or conservatives adopting liberal views. It is again, about people standing up for what they believe in under ANY president, as opposed to raising such issues when a democrat is in charge and then not doing anything when you have the power to.


                                For the most part I agree.
                                The republican controlled Congress betrayed its conservative principles and voters when it completely failed to try and cut spending.
                                This is fairly routine for them.
                                The president canít end entitlements.
                                Congress needs to address that, but even the republicans wonít.
                                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                                Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X