Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Director Mueller Speaks in Public for the First Time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Russians goal was to create chaos. They succeeded. They really don't care who would win, in fact they used FB and other internet sources to publish pro Clinton propaganda and anti Clinton propaganda, they published more pro Trump propaganda but they were definitely trying to create chaos.
    So what do we do to prevent that in the future?
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Sounds more like a partisan hack than an honest man.
      He's republican
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        Mueller is just twisting himself into a pretzel trying his best to avoid saying he can't find anything to charge Trump with, and thus INNOCENT. There is no way he can prove a negative anyway and he damn knows it.
        He didn't say he couldn't find anything to charge Trump with.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Absolute rubbish. Did you Mueller today?
          Absolutely rubbish on YOUR part. IF you cannot bother to refute a comment other than some trash reply that adds nothing, do yourself a favor and just keep it to yourself instead of looking like someone that needs to instill TDS spam into everything?

How can a negative be proven? Can you prove that you do not have an absolute hatred for Trump and will do nothing short of attacking him at every opportunity you can find at that given moment in time?

The reason why people are presumed innocent until proven guilty is the very foundation of our justice system. But your TDS makes you declared Trump is always guilty of whatever accusations TDSers can come up with until he can prove himself innocent. And you fancy yourself with enough love of your own arrogance and hypocrisy to lecture us about begin American and how it should be. Even members here from former USSR point out that what you want is a Soviet inquisition, and only your TDS refuses to allow you to see your attitude in full context and reality,

I did not vote for Trump and I doubt I will in 2020, but people that constantly attack him will be the driving force to reelect him, EVEN if only out of spite due to the ceaseless hatred. You are nothing more than an extension of the snowflakes in Congress and THE MUELLER TEAM. You are doing good work for Trump. Even Pelosi can see through the illogical madness, but yet here you stand, everyday turning neutrals into possible Trump voters.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

He didn't say he couldn't find anything to charge Trump with.
            Bullshit. Defiant speech is what the pretzel twisting is all about.

Kind of like no sane prosecutor would charge Hillary.

Mueller and Comey are both partisan hacks. If you don't see that, that is your weakness and not mine as I have no love for Trump, only amazement of how irrational most Never-Trumpers such as yourself are. Once you explain how a negative can be conclusively proven, show it. Otherwise, you have squat other than hysteria.

Mueller should henceforth be known as Pretzelman.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

He's republican
              Like you, right?
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Absolutely rubbish on YOUR part. IF you cannot bother to refute a comment other than some trash reply that adds nothing, do yourself a favor and just keep it to yourself instead of looking like someone that needs to instill TDS spam into everything?

How can a negative be proven? Can you prove that you do not have an absolute hatred for Trump and will do nothing short of attacking him at every opportunity you can find at that given moment in time?

The reason why people are presumed innocent until proven guilty is the very foundation of our justice system. But your TDS makes you declared Trump is always guilty of whatever accusations TDSers can come up with until he can prove himself innocent. And you fancy yourself with enough love of your own arrogance and hypocrisy to lecture us about begin American and how it should be. Even members here from former USSR point out that what you want is a Soviet inquisition, and only your TDS refuses to allow you to see your attitude in full context and reality,

I did not vote for Trump and I doubt I will in 2020, but people that constantly attack him will be the driving force to reelect him, EVEN if only out of spite due to the ceaseless hatred. You are nothing more than an extension of the snowflakes in Congress and THE MUELLER TEAM. You are doing good work for Trump. Even Pelosi can see through the illogical madness, but yet here you stand, everyday turning neutrals into possible Trump voters.
                Well, I see his policies doing good for this country. If the economy keeps getting better He's a shoe in for 2020. I did vote for Trump and will again considering the line up of dems that want this country turned into another Cuba. Have no doubts, all of the dems are spouting social justice, the Green New Deal, and that we need open borders.

Truth is they hate capitalism, private ownership of property, freedom of speech, the second amendment, ect...
                In other terms they hate America and all that we have.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Case closed, they had nothing and still don't. Move on and get a life.
                  enough6.jpg
                  Dixi.

Beware of Occam's razor !!!!

Comment

The FBI kept four innocent people in prison for years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger and Mueller was in charge of that. That is the kind of man Mueller is. He is not a good guy and he had no reason to make this statement other than to abuse the power of his office as he has throughout his career. Like most swamp creatures he has no respect for the constitution or the rights of individuals. Mueller's loyalty is to the bureaucracies that he confuses with loyalty to the Nation. All the conservatives that say Mueller is a good guy are simply deluded about how corrupt the government is and always has been.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Bullshit. Defiant speech is what the pretzel twisting is all about.

Kind of like no sane prosecutor would charge Hillary.

Mueller and Comey are both partisan hacks. If you don't see that, that is your weakness and not mine as I have no love for Trump, only amazement of how irrational most Never-Trumpers such as yourself are. Once you explain how a negative can be conclusively proven, show it. Otherwise, you have squat other than hysteria.

Mueller should henceforth be known as Pretzelman.
                      You misquoted him, which needed to be corrected. That's all I said, I don't know if there's truly anything there to impeach Trump on or not, so I personally don't have an opinion on it. But, I've said from the start that impeaching him wouldn't accomplish anything. Trump is not the issue, the people are the issue.

Mueller is an establishment hack, when looking at his entire career there is nothing there to suggest that he has it out for republicans. To claim otherwise is hysteria, but we're all entitled to our own opinion. You're the one who's getting worked up over this.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Like you, right?
                        Not everyone has strings attached to them. I also don't feel that there should be two teams in America, there should only be one. You do what's in your county's best interest, even if that's to the detriment of your own party.
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          The FBI kept four innocent people in prison for years in order to protect the cover of Whitey Bulger and Mueller was in charge of that. That is the kind of man Mueller is. He is not a good guy and he had no reason to make this statement other than to abuse the power of his office as he has throughout his career. Like most swamp creatures he has no respect for the constitution or the rights of individuals. Mueller's loyalty is to the bureaucracies that he confuses with loyalty to the Nation. All the conservatives that say Mueller is a good guy are simply deluded about how corrupt the government is and always has been.
                          Isn't strange that the Dems put all their hope in getting rid of a legally elected president with the Mueller Report? When they get nothing they press on. I live out in the wacky west and the laws they want to impose are so onerous its not funny. They're destroying my state. Did you know they want free medical care for Illegals? Everyone covered for free. But its not free. Who pays for this? The working class, not the bums and illegals.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

[

Director Mueller's statement today contradicted the statement and four-page summary provided by AG Barr.
                            No, it didn't.
                            The 4 page "Barr Letter" was not a summary.

Comment

Read Volume II of the report. It is laid out clearly and logically. The bottom line with obstruction is that Trump was not cleared of wrongdoing.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                                We know that the Russians interfered. We've interfered. It's the status quo globally.
                                You're 'constructing' a moral equivalence that does not exist as well as giving the Russians an excuse, which is tantamount to support.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X