White Supremacist Terrorism in the United States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    His description does not match statistics. You can be a director and wrong.
    Statistics show that they're the biggest threat of domestic terror. But, they don't target people like yourself so they're a nonissue.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

The hard truth is crime is a world wide issue.

A proper country with free values would have Gov leaders that do not use trigger terms or divisive words such as associating supramacist or extremist with a so called race or religion ..the fact is such language is found in no texts through the Middle Ages. Even under Nixon and Reagan the gov officials and media outlets were not associating the word extremist or supramacist with a race or religion.

IMO the USA is a good country but we are not as successful or strong as we were in the 1940s. Ford motor company in the early 20th century was one of the first American auto companies to hire blacks in big numbers . Blacks played a role in the UAW union forming in the USA during WW2 with the support of one time Union opponent Henry Ford. Here I am a liberal that supports Ford along with Millions of other American democrats whom some Trumpers wrongly think dislike there own country and European values.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Statistics show that they're the biggest threat of domestic terror.
        What statistics? Provide a link.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Statistics show that they're the biggest threat of domestic terror. But, they don't target people like yourself so they're a nonissue.
          Strawman fallacy.

Terrorism isn't a non issue and "biggest threat of domestic terror" is equally questionable. ISIS has a bigger roster than the KKK (hell Boone County has a bigger roster than the KKK ). But even assuming you're right "biggest threat" doesn't = big threat. The odds of being the victim of terrorism PERIOD are extremely low because terrorism is rare. Thus being the biggest terror threat really isn't saying much. You have plenty more to fear from street crime than white supremacists, Islamists, and Antifa combined.

Be prepared, be vigilant, but refrain from @#$&ing yourself.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Dude you really need to get some help. Your dependence on msn has driven you to madness.
            Six threads in one day.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Dude you really need to get some help. Your dependence on msn has driven you to madness.
              Why don't you answer the question?
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Six threads in one day.
                You must be in the Massena fan club. Do you know more about him than he does?
                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

The Donald is well known as'a spittin image of Vladimir Lenin.
                  Ahh spring fever.....
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    The article is a new one as is Director Wray's comments. It is worthy of continued discussion in the current political climate.
                    In the current political climate, DemocRats worry me more than White Supremacists!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

So what?
                      Answering a question with a question isn't logical.
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

As far as widely publicized 'White Supremacist' terror attacks, correct me (with citations) if I'm wrong, but haven't there been more hoaxes than actual events? I mean, we're still referring to a single fatality intentional MVC in Charlottesville on the news regularly.....shouldn't they have some sort of massive White Supremacist/Nazi murder spree to talk about by now if this were true? Just because you write a narrative doesn't mean that it's factual. After all, Amazon has a ginormous Fiction section, including an amazingly large Fantasy genre.
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                          As far as widely publicized 'White Supremacist' terror attacks, correct me (with citations) if I'm wrong, but haven't there been more hoaxes than actual events? I mean, we're still referring to a single fatality intentional MVC in Charlottesville on the news regularly.....shouldn't they have some sort of massive White Supremacist/Nazi murder spree to talk about by now if this were true? Just because you write a narrative doesn't mean that it's factual. After all, Amazon has a ginormous Fiction section, including an amazingly large Fantasy genre.
                          Off the top of my head:

Two black senior citizens were murdered in Louisville, Kentucky, on Thursday. Maurice Stallard, 69, was at a Kroger supermarket when Gregory Bush, a 51-year-old white man, walked in and shot him multiple times. Bush then exited the store and shot Vickie Lee Jones, 67, in the parking lot before an armed bystander reportedly fired back, prompting him to flee. Police were unable to confirm accounts that Bush encountered a second armed man, who engaged him in a brief standoff where no shots were fired, according to the New York Times. “Don’t shoot me and I won’t shoot you,” the man’s son, Steve Zinninger, claimed Bush told his father. “Whites don’t kill whites.” Police apprehended Bush minutes later.
                          http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...ky-kroger.html

White Supremacist Pleads Guilty to Killing Black Man in New York to Start a ‘Race War’
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/23/n...st-guilty.html

Dylan Storm Roof's website hinted at why he chose "historic" Charleston to shoot nine people to death at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in South Carolina. Along with a long, hate-filled screed, the 21-year-old included photos of himself burning an American flag, taking aim with a pistol and posing proudly at sites connected to the Confederacy.
                          https://www.cnn.com/2015/06/19/us/charleston-church-shooting-suspect/index.html

Hours after a “White Lives Matter” rally unfolded Saturday in Shelbyville, Tenn. — resulting in lots of counterprotesters, but no violence — a fight broke out between a smaller group of white supremacists and an interracial couple at a restaurant in Brentwood, about 50 miles to the north.

The couple, a 30-year-old white woman and a 37-year-old black man, were dining inside the Corner Pub when a group of about 20 to 30 white men and women came in and sat at a table behind them, according to a statement by the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department.
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.2ee9a51dc177

In an anti-Semitic manifesto attributed to Earnest and published to the white-nationalist-frequented message board 8chan just over an hour before the attack, the gunman described himself a “man of European ancestry,” quoted the Bible, and wrote of his hatred and “disgust” for Jews. He said he had been inspired by the deadly attacks on the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh last October and a pair of mosques in New Zealand last month — both of which were perpetrated by white supremacists. Saturday’s shooting also happened approximately six months, to the day, after the Pittsburgh attack, which was the deadliest attack on Jews in U.S. history.
                          http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-shooting.html

PITTSBURGH — Armed with an AR-15-style assault rifle and at least three handguns, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire inside a Pittsburgh synagogue Saturday morning, killing at least 11 congregants and wounding four police officers and two others, the authorities said.
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/u...-shooting.html

Three Kansas men were convicted Wednesday of plotting to bomb an apartment complex where Somali immigrants lived and worshiped in Garden City, following a four-week trial in Wichita.
                          https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/18/603652242/three-kansas-men-found-guilty-of-bomb-plot-targeting-somali-muslim-immigrants

The killings -- in which two men were fatally stabbed and another was wounded -- came after Christian allegedly started yelling what "would best be characterized as hate speech toward a variety of ethnicities and religions" toward two women in a Metropolitan Area Express (MAX) light-rail train, Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson said.
                          https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/us/po...ing/index.html

There are plenty more that I remember seeing, but I'm having trouble finding. Most of these attacks and thwarted plots are only small blips on the MSM and general discussion due to white privilege. If these were Muslims going around doing this, at this frequency, most of the country would be going crazy.

The bigger issue though, is that the dehumanization of Muslims and blacks is starting to become common place among whites, especially on the right, and is no longer an extreme viewpoint. Leads me to believe that these type of attacks are only going to increase in frequency.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            Originally posted by Massena View Post

Director Wray is on the 'left'? He was appointed to his post by Trump...
                            So what?
                            "So what?" So, maybe Pres Trump appointed an unqualified candidate to the post of Director of the FBI. What might that say about The Donald's management acumen?

Or maybe Director Wray is on to something about white supremecist terrorism. I honestly don't see a third option here.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              If you repeat a lie often enough it will push through to the other side scrambling the brains of those vested in the idiocracy apparently.
                              Which 'lie' is being 'repeated' and by whom?

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

"So what?" So, maybe Pres Trump appointed an unqualified candidate to the post of Director of the FBI. What might that say about The Donald's management acumen?

Or maybe Director Wray is on to something about white supremecist terrorism. I honestly don't see a third option here.
                                I don't know what point you are trying to make here Slick all I said was that I didn't give a shiete who appointed him and I really don't understand the obsessed point that Trump appointed him.
                                And what I said in post #20 still goes!
                                Last edited by Trung Si; 16 May 19, 20:39.
                                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X