X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP x 2

RIP: Doris Day aged 97

Tim Conway aged 85
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

RIP!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Damn. Both on the same day. Two giants in entertainment...…….and both Great human beings...…...

Comment

Two of the greats, Doris Day was such a class act, and Tim Conway was a comedy genius ​​​​,
          RIP
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

I never saw much about Doris Day, but Tim Conway, man, what an ability to make people laugh, and all without profanity.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              I never saw much about Doris Day, but Tim Conway, man, what an ability to make people laugh, and all without profanity.
              And Harvey Korman was often foremost on that list, and it was infectious, you couldn't help but laugh.
              "I am Groot"
              - Groot

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqE_WmagjY
                Matthew 25:14-30. Jesus tells that it is not sufficient merely to maintain things as they are. Those who await should make good use of the gifts that God has provided them.

Comment

That was classic.! Completely ad lib.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X