Democrat Strategy to Destroy AG Barr's Integrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

You're entitled to your own opinion of him, but I think he's a soft-spoken badass AG. I like how he operates, no one is leaking anything. It was a pleasant surprise to find Durham has been on the job for weeks now. When I found out this morning about Durham, I knew Barr is onto them. Durham is the right guy for this task.

Up until yesterday, I had accepted the reality that most of the "suspects" will probably get away with it or do very little time behind bars, if any. Today, I feel like there's a good chance justice will be served to them, all of them.
    Which is why the Loonie-Left will do anything to discredit Barr.
    They know they are at least guilty of unethical behavior, and like criminal acts in many cases, which they would like to see overlooked and swept under the rug.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Which is why the Loonie-Left will do anything to discredit Barr.
      They know they are at least guilty of unethical behavior, and like criminal acts in many cases, which they would like to see overlooked and swept under the rug.
      I'm not surprised Massena is now going with the Trump apologist theory. I'll give him credit for being persistent.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Turns out AG Barr have a great sense of humor. He ran into Nancy Pelosi in DC, he asked her did she bring her handcuffs.
        Last edited by Persephone; 16 May 19, 00:13.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X