Democrat Strategy to Destroy AG Barr's Integrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat Strategy to Destroy AG Barr's Integrity

Looks like the Democrats' are now intent on destroying AG Barr's integrity. They know there will be indictments coming from several investigations that AG Barr currently have on-going. If they are successful in tearing apart AG Barr's impeccable integrity, they can then claim AG Barr is biased and out for revenge for his contempt charge, when it's time to indict.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

That’s all they have to keep the story front and center through the next election.
    Biden appears to be having serious cognitive issues, his latest speaking engagements have been total disasters.
    The other candidates they have put forth are so far out in left field that no sane person would be impressed.
    So attack is all they have.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

A truely impeccable integrity can never be torn apart.
      "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post

They will try, regardless. The Democrats will try to make AG Barr's life miserable for simply obeying the laws. They are frightened of him because he will do what's right, not what they demand.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

It's my guess the Democrats want Barr to break the law and give them the entire unredacted report, so they can turn around and have Barr arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
            Rutger, I know that you are not from our country and only get what you know about us on this site and from our democratic leaning media, but our democratic party turned from a legitimate Opposition party in 1968-69 to a bunch of political Thugs capable of just about anything, take that from someone that favored democrats before that time!
            Last edited by Trung Si; 13 May 19, 09:41.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

They will try, regardless. The Democrats will try to make AG Barr's life miserable for simply obeying the laws. They are frightened of him because he will do what's right, not what they demand.
              But they are hurting themselves far more than they are hurting the current administration. Theirs will be a Pyrrhic victory at best.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Didn't the Dems try this recently with a SCOTUS nominee and they fell flat on their faces in grand embarrassing fashion?
                The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                  Didn't the Dems try this recently with a SCOTUS nominee and they fell flat on their faces in grand embarrassing fashion?
                  They have no sense of shame or morality. That's why they're doing it.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

We've seen this hundreds of times in the last few decades..... who in their right minds would pay any attention to this crap for re-take #5087?

1- Gossipy Old Ladies
                    2- Politically obsessed Progressives.

... but I repeat myself.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

BREAKING: AG Barr Appoints U.S. Attorney To Investigate Origins Of Russia Investigation
                      Attorney General Bill Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to investigate the origins of the Russia investigation and to determine if the FBI's surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016 was legal.

The Associated Press reported that a source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that Barr "appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry."

"The inquiry will focus on whether the government’s methods to collect intelligence relating to the Trump campaign were lawful and appropriate," The AP added. "Durham has previously investigated law enforcement corruption, the destruction of CIA videotapes and the Boston FBI office’s relationship with mobsters."

In April, a Trump administration official told Fox News that Barr had assembled a team to investigate the origins of the Obama administration's FBI counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.

"I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016," Barr said during a congressional hearing in April.
                      https://www.dailywire.com/news/47154...aign=position3
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                        Looks like the Democrats' are now intent on destroying AG Barr's integrity. They know there will be indictments coming from several investigations that AG Barr currently have on-going. If they are successful in tearing apart AG Barr's impeccable integrity, they can then claim AG Barr is biased and out for revenge for his contempt charge, when it's time to indict.
                        Barr has destroyed his own integrity all on his own. He is nothing but a Trump apologist.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          BREAKING: AG Barr Appoints U.S. Attorney To Investigate Origins Of Russia Investigation
                          Attorney General Bill Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to investigate the origins of the Russia investigation and to determine if the FBI's surveillance of the Trump campaign in 2016 was legal.

The Associated Press reported that a source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that Barr "appointed John Durham, the U.S. attorney in Connecticut, to conduct the inquiry."

"The inquiry will focus on whether the government’s methods to collect intelligence relating to the Trump campaign were lawful and appropriate," The AP added. "Durham has previously investigated law enforcement corruption, the destruction of CIA videotapes and the Boston FBI office’s relationship with mobsters."

In April, a Trump administration official told Fox News that Barr had assembled a team to investigate the origins of the Obama administration's FBI counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign.

"I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016," Barr said during a congressional hearing in April.
                          https://www.dailywire.com/news/47154...aign=position3
                          Isn't this the third investigation of the investigation?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Isn't this the third investigation of the investigation?
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Barr has destroyed his own integrity all on his own. He is nothing but a Trump apologist.
                              You're entitled to your own opinion of him, but I think he's a soft-spoken badass AG. I like how he operates, no one is leaking anything. It was a pleasant surprise to find Durham has been on the job for weeks now. When I found out this morning about Durham, I knew Barr is onto them. Durham is the right guy for this task.

Up until yesterday, I had accepted the reality that most of the "suspects" will probably get away with it or do very little time behind bars, if any. Today, I feel like there's a good chance justice will be served to them, all of them.
                              Last edited by Persephone; 15 May 19, 00:22.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X