Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any Fox news anchors Wished folks a happy Ramadan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

1. The whole anti Muslim approach is a huge wrong, its just incorrect thats all. .

2. Criticism of Islam is welcomed in a proper Muslim society.

3. Muhammad was a great leader and was admired by the US founding fathers Thomas Jefferson took an interest into Islam

Numbers added

1. As I said I'm not anti-muslim. I am anti-islam, which lines up with being anti-nazi and anti-facist.

2. In what "proper muslim society" is criticism of islam / mohammedism allowed? Not Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan etc.

3. What founding fathers admired the evil false prophet ?

Thomas Jefferson wisely took an interest in islam. No your enemy is a wise policy. The islamic pirates of North Africa were one of the first enemies confronted by the U.S. Navy when it was re-established.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post

1. As I said I'm not anti-muslim. I am anti-islam, which lines up with being anti-nazi and anti-facist.

2. In what "proper muslim society" is criticism of islam / mohammedism allowed? Not Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan etc.

3. What founding fathers admired the evil false prophet ?

Thomas Jefferson wisely took an interest in islam. No your enemy is a wise policy. The islamic pirates of North Africa were one of the first enemies confronted by the U.S. Navy when it was re-established.
      I find it strange for someone who claims to to be a Catholic to gush over Islam. You can't have it both ways, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Guess he threw that verse away.

https://biblehub.com/esv/john/14.htm

There's a warm spot for those who subvert the truth...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

I find it strange for someone who claims to to be a Catholic to gush over Islam. You can't have it both ways, "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Guess he threw that verse away.

https://biblehub.com/esv/john/14.htm

There's a warm spot for those who subvert the truth...
        Why even read what that Nit-Wit has to say, put him on ignore like over half of this forum has.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Why even read what that Nit-Wit has to say, put him on ignore like over half of this forum has.
          I have, its just others quote him. We used to just let lame threads die.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Fox has consistently been reaching out to Jews
            Why is that a problem with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Why is that a problem with you?
              It is obvious why . .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                It is obvious why . .
                He cloaks himself in some kind of uber driving Catholic...."my friend"... Yet he still goes after Jews.......

Comment

He cloaks himself in some kind of uber driving Catholic...."my friend"... Yet he still goes after Jews.......
                  And that is why this forum has gotten so dark, it used to be the racists were shut down. Now its just common fodder. Sad really.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

...and so it is that I say unto you Stonewall Jack and TactiKill J and Inevtiab1e....Happy Ramadan. May your fasting from sunup to sunset be fierce and irritate your bowels. May you drink milk and honey to give you trots and may the fleas of a thousand camels find repose and sustenance in your hairy areas.
                    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                      Did Egyptian TV wish Christians a Happy Christmas, a Happy Easter. Did Sudanese TV do this, did Indonesian TV do this, did Pakistan TV do this,etc??
                      NONE available in CAnada.....surprised suprise...
                      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

During Easter a few fox anchors were wishing folks happy Passover which was kind of odd considering it was Easter. Passover does fall into Easter but the thing is Passover is also after Easter. The fox folks should’ve Wished a happy Easter during Easter and happy Passover during Passover.

Fox has consistently been reaching out to Jews who are a minority as are Muslims in the USA, and there two religions are very very similar. Anyone who has slightly studied Islam will know that Islam gets its laws from Judaism. And considering fox is owned by Saudi Arab investors in large part let’s hear a happy Ramadan from Fox.

Has anyone seen any Fox News anchors wish folks a happy Ramadan?
                        Stupid question - it would be as sensible as wishing a Christian Happy Lent. The nearest equivalent to Happy Easter would be Happy Eid al-Fitr - the festival that celebrates the end of the Ramadan fast
                        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man;nu5116401
                          F
                          No...in the Muslim world "Happy Ramadan" does not exist as a saying.
                          Well...Happy dam Ramadam To The whole pack if yuse!
                          Happy Hannukah, Mm, a few months early...

Comment

Grand ol' Dogan tradition , there

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              How many Muslims have openly wished any Western nation a happy holiday? Any ME nation EVER publicly on television wish Israel a Happy Hanukkah? Or even wish it to Jews in America? Any Muslims in America going on national television and wishing Jews a happy holiday?

Why in the world should Fox do that which no one else does? Get serious, people.
                              Fox TV is an American entertainment outlet serving all Americans. Ramadan is one of many religious holidays celebrated in America.

For example: Most news organizations would recognize the beginning of such a global holiday. And mention it to the audience. Mostly because the audience probably has people that celebrate the holiday.

Seems pretty simple to me.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                                Fox TV is an American entertainment outlet serving all Americans.
                                Fox TV is a commercial operation "serving" nothing but its shareholders, as it should.

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X