Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any Fox news anchors Wished folks a happy Ramadan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Islam is No Good
    I agree with you 100% on that!

Of course I've taken you out of context.

Why would they wish happy ramadan to the followers of the evil religion incorrectly called islam which should be called by the more accurate older name mohammedanism?

Note that I am not calling all muslims evil. There are plenty of good muslims who ignore the evil and stupid teachings of the false prophet muhammad.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

If it's ok for conservatives to not like Islam, why does Tim Wise have to like Christianity?
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

How many Muslims are watching Fox News? There's no point in wishing a happy Ramadan to an overly sensitive crowd of Christians.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Has anyone seen any Fox News anchors wish folks a happy Ramadan?
          Why should anyone?
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Favoritism is the issue here and that is a part of justice.
            Please explain how 'favoritism' 'is a part of justice...'
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

Why should anyone?
              What's the appropriate greeting? "Hope you have a high body count with your explosive vest', or 'may your beheadings be smooth and bright'?
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

During Easter a few fox anchors were wishing folks happy Passover which was kind of odd considering it was Easter. Passover does fall into Easter but the thing is Passover is also after Easter. The fox folks should’ve Wished a happy Easter during Easter and happy Passover during Passover.

Fox has consistently been reaching out to Jews who are a minority as are Muslims in the USA, and there two religions are very very similar. Anyone who has slightly studied Islam will know that Islam gets its laws from Judaism. And considering fox is owned by Saudi Arab investors in large part let’s hear a happy Ramadan from Fox.

Has anyone seen any Fox News anchors wish folks a happy Ramadan?
                The difference is that Jews did not hijack 3 aircraft and did not murder 3000 Americans ,that Jews did not kill dozens of people in Orlando and other places,that they did not order children to behead people,etc,etc .The only thing Fox anchors should wish to Muslims is a quick return to the Middle East .
                Jewish immigrants have done a lot of positive things for the US . Muslim immigrants have done only bad things in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

The difference is that Jews did not hijack 3 aircraft and did not murder 3000 Americans ,that Jews did not kill dozens of people in Orlando and other places,that they did not order children to behead people,etc,etc .The only thing Fox anchors should wish to Muslims is a quick return to the Middle East .
                  Jewish immigrants have done a lot of positive things for the US . Muslim immigrants have done only bad things in the US.
                  True.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Of course Faux hasn't. They don't want to trigger their viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                      Of course Faux hasn't. They don't want to trigger their viewers.
                      No...in the Muslim world "Happy Ramadan" does not exist as a saying.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

No...in the Muslim world "Happy Ramadan" does not exist as a saying.
                        Why do you just make stuff up?

“Ramadan Mubarak”.

This translates directly as “blessed celebration” or “have a blessed celebration”.

It can also mean “happy Ramadan” and is used in the same way as wishing someone a Happy Christmas.

When someone greets you with “Ramadan Mubarak”, you can reply with the phrase “Khair Mubarak”, which wishes goodness on the person who originally greeted you.
                        https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...amadan-Mubarak

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                          I don't. While I worked at the prison system I was undoubtedly closer to more Muslims than you will ever be.

Learn to accept that different experiences convey different levels and types of knowledge, and that there will always be a lot of people who know more than you do.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I don't. While I worked at the prison system I was undoubtedly closer to more Muslims than you will ever be.

Learn to accept that different experiences convey different levels and types of knowledge, and that there will always be a lot of people who know more than you do.
                            So you're basing this on personal experience and blaming the muslim inmates for not saying "Happy Ramadan" to you? Read my link again.

Comment

Conservatives want to force businesses and everyone else to say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. But, don't want anyone to say Happy Ramadan.

Add this to their endless list of hypocrisies.
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                                Conservatives want to force businesses and everyone else to say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. But, don't want anyone to say Happy Ramadan.

Add this to their endless list of hypocrisies.
                                They don't realize America is a secular country governed by a secular constitution.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X