Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado Shooting: Demos use memorial service for political stunt - Students Walk Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless of the vast sweeping course change the thread has taken.....

I'm proud of the Students for slapping down the vultures. There is a time and place to talk about these things, and a vigil right after an incident is only a good time or place for political shills.....for everyone else involved they're already in hell, no need to try to profit from it. Maybe this pushback will have some effect on the 'ambulance chasing' political types....though unfortunately I doubt it.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
      Regardless of the vast sweeping course change the thread has taken.....

I'm proud of the Students for slapping down the vultures. There is a time and place to talk about these things, and a vigil right after an incident is only a good time or place for political shills.....for everyone else involved they're already in hell, no need to try to profit from it. Maybe this pushback will have some effect on the 'ambulance chasing' political types....though unfortunately I doubt it.
      Indeed, letís acknowledge the bravery of those who took action to subdue the shooter, and those who sheltered others.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X