Pelosi Says Trump May Contest Election.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Did you miss where I said population genetics?

In any case I'm a step ahead of you and more precise in warning about people with verbal IQs that are disproportionate to their general intelligence.

Now I understand that you are a person who prides himself on "common sense". That is all well and good but some issues require a more technical approach. Common sense works well if you are driving a horse and buggy but is fairly useless if you are trying to repair the computer in a modern car. Which if you had been paying attention illustrates how IQ scores can be increasing because of a general adoption of the "scientific method" along with improved education while general intelligence may be declining due to relaxed selection.
    And yet I practiced medicine for 30 years in some highly technical areas...guess my IQ was over-evolved for 1943, the year of my birth. Kind of hard to believe...but it's your theory so it must be the only possible correct answer...right? Or could it possibly be that you used the wrong word - epistaxis - when you meant to say epistasis.?

You're absolutely correct about "disproportionate verbal IQ's". I run into them all of the time.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And yet I practiced medicine for 30 years in some highly technical areas...guess my IQ was over-evolved for 1943, the year of my birth. Kind of hard to believe...but it's your theory so it must be the only possible correct answer...right? Or could it possibly be that you used the wrong word - epistaxis - when you meant to say epistasis.?

You're absolutely correct about "disproportionate verbal IQ's". I run into them all of the time.
      If you want to point out spelling mistakes please make it a bit easier to understand. I suspect the spell checker went back and changed it after I started the next line. It does that and it is highly annoying.

BTW I have no idea what you are trying to say about it being my theory.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I went back and looked and no I did not use epistaxis so I'm beginning to think you don't even read what I post.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X