No announcement yet.

Pelosi Says Trump May Contest Election.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi Says Trump May Contest Election.

Translation from newspeak = Democrats are planning massive voter fraud including allowing illegals voting.
    We hunt the hunters

Where did you get this interpretation? And there has been no evidence in US elections of 'massive voter fraud.' That is a conspiracy theory from the right.

And how, pray, would illegals get to vote?

What you should be concerned about is Russian influence in the next election as it was in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      Where did you get this interpretation? And there has been no evidence in US elections of 'massive voter fraud.' That is a conspiracy theory from the right.

And how, pray, would illegals get to vote?

What you should be concerned about is Russian influence in the next election as it was in 2016.
      You mean the Democratic candidate will collude with Russians again, and you’ll vote for him/her?
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

You mean the Democratic candidate will collude with Russians again, and you’ll vote for him/her?
        Lol, so true.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

When did that happen? The Russian interference in the US election of 2016 was directed at the Democrats in order to help Trump win. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? It's in Volume I of the Mueller Report.

Comment

When did that happen? The Russian interference in the US election of 2016 was directed at the Democrats in order to help Trump win. Why is that so difficult for you to understand? It's in Volume I of the Mueller Report.
            Help Trump win??? Where did Steele get the anti-Trump info for his dossier?
            {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              Translation from newspeak = Democrats are planning massive voter fraud including allowing illegals voting.
              I expect nothing less from them.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                Help Trump win??? Where did Steele get the anti-Trump info for his dossier?
                Answering a question with another question is ludicrous.

Comment

Answering a question with another question is ludicrous.
                  Steele got his Dossier info from the Russians. So how the heck does that help Trump?
                  {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post

Steele got his Dossier info from the Russians. So how the heck does that help Trump?
                    The Steele Dossier was commissioned by Fusion GPS.

You have said that the Dossier was from the Russians. Who stated that the Dossier helped Trump-sounds like a strawman argument to me. The only person I can see who stated that the Dossier information was from the Russians is you and you brought up the subject of the Dossier.

That being the case, what is your point here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I expect nothing less from them.
                      Your US politics look more and more like South America........everybody on the take....

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post

Your US politics look more and more like South America........everybody on the take....
                        More like Quebec and the Liberal party practicing banana republic politics more and more.

Comment

Hillary colluded with Russians to fabricate the dirty “dossier.” You don’t need a Mueller investigation to figure that out.
                          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Hillary colluded with Russians to fabricate the dirty “dossier.” You don’t need a Mueller investigation to figure that out.
                            Give the man a cigar. These idiots that haven't figured that out really raise my blood pressure.

Serious question, why would anyone vote for a single demoscat?
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Really? Do you have a source or any kind of proof for that idea?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X