An Unconstitutional 'Suggestion'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Unconstitutional 'Suggestion'

Jerry Falwell Jr is living in fantasyland.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

This 'suggestion' is not only against the Constitution, it is bordering on sedition.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

As unconstitutional as spying on a private individual who just happens to be an opposition candidate using the full resources of the U.S. intelligence agencies after obtaining court approval using fraudulent document?
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Google 'Trump retweets Jerry Falwell suggesting his term should be extended by two years'.

Looks like another smear attempt, Not carried on any credible news sites. Sigh, sing it with me Spam, spam, spam spam.

Could the staff please fix the damn ignore feature?
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I don't know why I am even replying to this post but it's late and I have nothing better to do, but this is absurd and will NEVER happen, no matter who suggests it.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          I don't know why I am even replying to this post but it's late and I have nothing better to do, but this is absurd and will NEVER happen, no matter who suggests it.
          Don't you think that Trump retweeted it to make it go viral so the Media would once again make fools out of themselves with the muh Hitler narrative? The ideologically possessed are really bad at understanding satire.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Don't you think that Trump retweeted it to make it go viral so the Media would once again make fools out of themselves with the muh Hitler narrative? The ideologically possessed are really bad at understanding satire.
            Agreed!

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X