No announcement yet.

The Attorney General of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massena just doesn't want it to be true, because he'd then be wrong, and the Democrats and TDSer's would have been shot down one more time.

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/organiza...torney-general

But, he is...

So, because he gives "advice and opinion to the President..." when he's asked to testify on something he is in fact, acting as the executive branch's and President's lawyer on official matters of government.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

Don't have a link. It was on Shepard Smith's program when he was quoting some of the report and interviewing a former Federal prosecutor.
      Ah. Didn't come across that way to everyone who watched it...
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Massena just doesn't want it to be true, because he'd then be wrong, and the Democrats and TDSer's would have been shot down one more time.

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/organiza...torney-general

But, he is...

So, because he gives "advice and opinion to the President..." when he's asked to testify on something he is in fact, acting as the executive branch's and President's lawyer on official matters of government.
        It's Mueller all over again...
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

My viewpoint is that both sides need to move on and give it up. The report didn't exonerate Trump completely like the WH says but there also wasn't concrete evidence like the Dems imply. If you're going after the president (any president) you better have much more than " I maybe think we can get a conviction" evidence.

Comment

My viewpoint is that both sides need to move on and give it up. The report didn't exonerate Trump completely like the WH says but there also wasn't concrete evidence like the Dems imply. If you're going after the president (any president) you better have much more than " I maybe think we can get a conviction" evidence.
            Actually, in the USA everyone is innocent until proven guilty is a court of law.

No one needs to be exonerated.

So what has happened, is that Trump has been wholly innocent all along, and the Dems wasted millions of dollars and two years of posturing in a purely partisan attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Actually, in the USA everyone is innocent until proven guilty is a court of law.

So what has happened, is that Trump has been wholly innocent all along, and the Dems wasted millions of dollars and two years of posturing in a purely partisan attack.
              I agree!
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Operation Fast and Furious

Record voter fraud

Record persecution of whistleblowers

Eric Holder is the face of a truly corrupt administration
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

The presumption of innocence means that if they can’t find any evidence on which to charge you with a crime, then you are presumed innocent of that crime.
                  When the police (or any LEO) investigate a crime, they do not engage in an effort to “exonerate” the suspect.
                  That is the job of the suspect’s attorneys should he ever be charged.
                  No investigation ever has the goal of “exonerating” the suspect.
                  Those who rely on the absence of “exoneration” as proof of guilt fail to understand this concept or the presumption of innocence.
                  The MSM seems to be ignorant of this fact too, but I think their ignorance is simply the product of bias.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Yup.

I've been concerned about the cost of the witch hunt all along. It was just an expensive show that doesn't even rate 1 star.
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Barr was caught lying to Congress this week. And that was under oath. That is also a felony.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/polit...ess/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/polit...ods/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/polit...ncy/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/30/polit...ort/index.html

We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

Yup.

I've been concerned about the cost of the witch hunt all along. It was just an expensive show that doesn't even rate 1 star.
                        Tell that to the people who were indicted and those who also went to jail. And Trump is anything but innocent. It has been demonstrated repeatedly that Trump is a liar.

Is that the type of character that anyone would want in the White House? I think not.
                        We are not now that strength which in old days
                        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Tell that to the people who were indicted and those who also went to jail. And Trump is anything but innocent. It has been demonstrated repeatedly that Trump is a liar.

Is that the type of character that anyone would want in the White House? I think not.
                          Usual TDS from the ISIS lobby .
                          1 Those who were indicted and went to jail were indicted and condemned for things outside the Mueller investigation .
                          2 That Trump is not innocent is a non proved statement. Besides, the defenders of Trump have not to prove that he is innocent .A potus has not to be innocent : there is no such thing as innocence .
                          3 It had not been proved, NOT once,that Trump lied .
                          4 Trump has been economical with the truth, which is not only a good thing for a potus, it is a conditio sine qua non for a potus to be able to do what he must do .Which is to help the country to survive during his term of office .

Comment

He was not caught lying to Congress . His political opponents ( who don't know the difference between the truth and a lie ) said that he lied .
                            CNN works for the Democrats and is thus a political opponent of Barr .

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

The presumption of innocence means that if they can’t find any evidence on which to charge you with a crime, then you are presumed innocent of that crime.
                              When the police (or any LEO) investigate a crime, they do not engage in an effort to “exonerate” the suspect.
                              That is the job of the suspect’s attorneys should he ever be charged.
                              No investigation ever has the goal of “exonerating” the suspect.
                              Those who rely on the absence of “exoneration” as proof of guilt fail to understand this concept or the presumption of innocence.
                              The MSM seems to be ignorant of this fact too, but I think their ignorance is simply the product of bias.
                              In the totalitarian liberal MSM state, absence of exonaration proves guilt .It is the state of Freisler, Vychinski, Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

None of whom were charged with anything to do with the thrust of the investigation.

All that has been demonstrated repeatedly is that you and the facts are complete strangers.

I'm glad Trump is in the White House. So are enough Americans to elect him there, despite your claims he would lose.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X