The Barr Senate Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

And, we get treated to another rambling ad hominem...
    And you expect anything else? We've got a nutter out here who claims Stephen King shot John Lennon. He's a total nutter and just can't stop spewing nonsense. He keeps calling a local radio station and making a jackass out himself.

Sounds kinda familiar huh?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Comment

Like I said, there is nothing of substance from the Trumper crowd...

Comment

Like I said, there is nothing of substance from the Trumper crowd...​​
            And there is nothing of substance from you except for opinionated, accusatory articles from the Trump hating Media which you post several times a day, it is getting monotonous and frankly boring!
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Nothing of substance from the TDSers. You gotta HAVE a point before I give you a counterpoint. And an ad hominem is not a point. It is a logical fallacy we are under no obligation to address.

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

This from the guy who posted a constant, obsessive stream of threads and posts for two years crowing about Mueller's imminent victory...or how about your predictions that Hillary would win?

You've had a career here devoid of substance.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The Attorney General proved himself not only a Trump supporter, which isn't in line with his job, he also clearly demonstrated that he lost credibility as the attorney general:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/01/polit...ess/index.html
                  All AGs are supporters of their presidents, because they are appointed by him ,and the biggest reason to appoint them is their loyalty to the president : why do you think JFK appointed his brother AG ?

Comment

People will have noticed that the source for the OP (and wisely hidden by the OP ) was an agitprop,formerly from the ISIS Post ( also falsely called the Washington Post ) .
                    I don't think that the opinion of a supporter of Bin Laden is important .

Comment

Thank you, 'gentlemen' for proving my point. Well done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X