Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fitton: Obama White House is Implicated in Hillary Clinton Email Scandal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitton: Obama White House is Implicated in Hillary Clinton Email Scandal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAoRDL4EH_A

This is getting good. Official FBI name "Clinton cover up operation".

I love Judicial Watch.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAoRDL4EH_A

This is getting good. Official FBI name "Clinton cover up operation".

I love Judicial Watch.
    All fine and good, but she is in the rearview mirror, and the less we talk about her the more she will be (hopefully forgotten)!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Obama is a problem.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

All fine and good, but she is in the rearview mirror, and the less we talk about her the more she will be (hopefully forgotten)!
        Never count her gone until she is gone. There's a long trail of bodies of those who underestimated the Clintons.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Ah, but if we can indict the 'Deep State', we might be able to change decades of bad actors. I'm not holding my breath but I've cheered JW on each of their effects of illuminating the dark corridors of venality. If I could nominate a person to the hall of fame of 'White Hats' Tom Fitton would be the one. He's fought for us for a long time against both dems and repubs. And survived it...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I'd be more worried about the Obama's. If he goes down, even just for being a weasel and is politically disgraced, it ends that line for the future.

Comment

Who? A deep state GOP operative who runs Judicial watch and isn't even a lawyer himself. Tom Fitton, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                Who? A deep state GOP operative who runs Judicial watch and isn't even a lawyer himself. Tom Fitton, lmao.
                His not being a liar.. err... lawyer-- damn, I always get those two confused since they're really just the same thing-- is a big plus in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Never count her gone until she is gone. There's a long trail of bodies of those who underestimated the Clintons.
                  Yeah...but the survivors are a whole lot tougher than she is.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X