Vice President Biden enters race for the Democratic Presidential nomination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vice President Biden enters race for the Democratic Presidential nomination

Vice President Biden has officialy entered the race to be the Democrats presidential nominee.

Current polls have him leading both his fellow Democratic nominees and President Trump for 2020.

https://morningconsult.com/2019/04/24/joe-biden-is-the-front-runner-over-democrats-and-donald-trump/

Of course November 2020 is a long way away.

I'm not a fan of our former vice president. However........

If I was his campaign manager I would have a simple campaign message:

"Joe Biden is not a crazy leftist. Joe Biden is not crazy like the current president.
    "

Last edited by 17thfabn; 25 Apr 19, 11:47.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

No...he's just useless in every sense of the word. and he doesn't have the backing. Word is that he;s already running out of money and the serious stuff hasn't even begun.

Despite your obvious dislike of Trump, America still needs a leader - it actually needs a miracle person to put the nation back together again after years of Democratic sabotage and deliberate disruption - and Biden isn't it. He's just a party hack.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      No...he's just useless in every sense of the word. and he doesn't have the backing. Word is that he;s already running out of money and the serious stuff hasn't even begun.

Despite your obvious dislike of Trump, America still needs a leader - it actually needs a miracle person to put the nation back together again after years of Democratic sabotage and deliberate disruption - and Biden isn't it. He's just a party hack.
      Check your TDS level. Biden is better on his worse day than Trump on his best.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Despite your obvious dislike of Trump, America still needs a leader -.
        So when is it going to get one?
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Can the collective IQ of the Democrat party get any lower...?

Comment

It dosnt say much for the morals of the American people who think Trump is the best of the best what with the inability to tell the truth,
            fudge fifures to suit himself, lnflate his own ego , show a disregard to the American people and in general be a a.......le in the White House and be detested by the rest of the western world ........IF this so called "leader of the free world" is the standard to which you aim MM it dosnt say much for your morals.........May your God help America she is going to need t after Trump but maybe by then he will achieve dictatorship and you will love what is in store for you.....

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Can the collective IQ of the Democrat party get any lower...?
                Personal commentary deleted

ACG Staff
                Last edited by Salinator; 25 Apr 19, 16:32.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

He’s been running and not-running for a while now. He reminds me of Jeb Bush.
                  "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Comment

After months of hesitation he was finally able to figure out how much dough corporations and wealthy riffraff would be willing to throw his way.

Comment

Why does The U.S. need a "leader" at this time?

I dislike President Trump as a human being.

Take out the tweeting and random weird comment I like his job performance overall.
                        Last edited by 17thfabn; 25 Apr 19, 19:27.
                        "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                        Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                          After months of hesitation he was finally able to figure out how much dough corporations and wealthy riffraff would be willing to throw his way.
                          I don't know about the wealthy riff raff. They will probably follow their hearts until the field narrows down.

But the corporations will throw plenty of $$$ his way as long as he is one of the top contenders.

That way if your comcast you can say Joe we were with you from the begining if goes all the way. Of course they are giving money to any one they think has a shot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comcast...en-fundraiser/
                          Last edited by 17thfabn; 25 Apr 19, 17:38.

Comment

Biden is the exact type of guy to defeat Trump in the debates, Biden if he does things the right way can win the votes of those of his age whom otherwise would support Trump.

It would be a big bonus if Biden put up WW2 posters in his campaign stops most of all a Poster of FDR standing behind Biden as he gives his speech. Already in his first Campaign video Biden included WW2 images.
                            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                              ...Take out the tweeting and random weird comment I like his job performance overall...
                              Unfortunately, you can't take those things out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X