Another Church vandalized in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Just out of curiosity if everyone on the right hates Muslims so much, why not stop destroying their countries via senseless wars so they stop immigrating to white countries as refugees?

All the blacks and Muslims you hate wouldn't be here if you could just mind your own business.
    And we could save money if we didn't feed them.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Just out of curiosity if everyone on the right hates Muslims so much, why not stop destroying their countries via senseless wars so they stop immigrating to white countries as refugees?

All the blacks and Muslims you hate wouldn't be here if you could just mind your own business.
      A lot of them are being killed by fellow Muslims. Nice try, though.

I do agree with you, however, on the senselessness of wars which simply consume resources, get young Americans killed and maimed and accomplish absolutely nothing. It's the classic definition of insanity: repeatedly following the same course of action in the expectation that results will eventually differ.

I suspect that the wars are more to do with propping up our stagnant economy than with actually accomplishing any specific objectives. That seems to be the primary reason America goes to war these days.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

And we could save money if we didn't feed them.
        You would also lose a trillion dollars to the market every year. But given your goals of an ethno-state you'd think you'd be less of a war monger but I guess the opportunity to kill trumps whatever negativity is brought by more immigrants. You can't help yourself.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

You would also lose a trillion dollars to the market every year. But given your goals of an ethno-state you'd think you'd be less of a war monger but I guess the opportunity to kill trumps whatever negativity is brought by more immigrants. You can't help yourself.
          Sure, now can you show those numbers?
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Sure, now can you show those numbers?
            And with African Americans spending $1.2 trillion annually, brands have a lot to lose.
            https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insigh...e-markets.html

Now can you tell me why you support geopolitical policies that displaces people, increases refugees immigrating when you don't want them in the country? Is it just your natural instinct to kill superseding common sense?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I'm guessing local teenagers did this. Probably a hoax, pretty sure that wasn't done by a muslim.

I don't get the message "submit to god through islam"

Islam, christianity, judaism all share the same god of abraham

Comment

Knock it off with the name-calling

ACG Staff
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                  I'm guessing local teenagers did this. Probably a hoax, pretty sure that wasn't done by a muslim.

I don't get the message "submit to god through islam"

Islam, christianity, judaism all share the same god of abraham
                  How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

How old are you?
                    None of your business. Seems the kid who spray painted the muslim graffitti now thinks he's a satanist. It's a hoax.
                    https://www.wkrg.com/news/national/c...day/1944894608

Comment

https://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insigh...e-markets.html

Now can you tell me why you support geopolitical policies that displaces people, increases refugees immigrating when you don't want them in the country? Is it just your natural instinct to kill superseding common sense?
                      You can't be serious?
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

None of your business. Seems the kid who spray painted the muslim graffitti now thinks he's a satanist. It's a hoax.
                        https://www.wkrg.com/news/national/c...day/1944894608
                        You are prob. 99.9 per cent correct . Vandalism with a spray paint can is a sign of mental illness, not the next Jihad.....
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

You are prob. 99.9 per cent correct . Vandalism with a spray paint can is a sign of mental illness, not the next Jihad.....
                          What if we play devil's advocate for a second. It's said that many serial killers got their start mutilating small animals, dogs and cats and such, and only over time graduated to murdering actual people. Might it be that today's dumb vandal can -- at least conceivably -- mature into tomorrow's terrorist? No, I'm not saying that every stupid kid with a rattle can is a terrorist in training -- but it would be useful to at least study the gestation of the terrorist, if you will. He's got to start somewhere.....
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

What if we play devil's advocate for a second. It's said that many serial killers got their start mutilating small animals, dogs and cats and such, and only over time graduated to murdering actual people. Might it be that today's dumb vandal can -- at least conceivably -- mature into tomorrow's terrorist? No, I'm not saying that every stupid kid with a rattle can is a terrorist in training -- but it would be useful to at least study the gestation of the terrorist, if you will. He's got to start somewhere.....
                            Most of the time they're radicalized by propaganda. Nearly every attack is that way. Whether it's the radical right shooting up synogogues or mosques or a lone wolf in America carrying out an ISIL attack. I doubt much of their upbringing has much to do with it.

Comment

Most of the time they're radicalized by propaganda. Nearly every attack is that way. Whether it's the radical right shooting up synogogues or mosques or a lone wolf in America carrying out an ISIL attack. I doubt much of their upbringing has much to do with it.
                              We're all exposed to propaganda of one sort or another. I can't think of any of us who are hermetically shielded from even some pretty extreme propaganda. From communists to neo-nazis to jihadists to Tamil Tigers -- it's all around us. A typical street in Belfast or Londonderry sports all kinds of terrorist propaganda.

Yet not every Northern Irish bhoy grows up to be a terrorist. Far from it: PIRA, Real IRA, and other republican terrorists represent but a sliver of Ulster's Roman Catholic population. Same is true of the unionist terrorists: UVF, UDF, et al, are but a tiny fraction of the whole of Ulster's Protestants. So clearly something besides mere propaganda is needed to turn one from a normal functioning human being into a crazed killer. I've long suspected that that necessary ingredient is internal, something defective within the perp's cranium, some kind of faulty wiring perhaps, or maybe just a bad gene. I submit that if one could take the future terrorist at birth, and raise him in an alien culture -- say an infant white supremacist removed to the care of Shining Path, or an infant Hamas bomber raised instead in the bosom of Kahane Chai -- he'd grow up and internalize the crap of his adoptive parents. The propaganda, the rhetoric, the politics, are mere pretexts for violence. Like as not these defectives would be motivated to murder by the White Album, a la Charles Manson. As detestable as the radical propaganda is, it actually serves a useful purpose: it exposes the terrorists for what they truly are. To censor their propaganda is to deprive the normal world of their negative example -- and since the violent are so by nature, not by nurture, censoring one form of propaganda won't prevent them from becoming terrorists. I mean, somehow Ted Kacszynski became a motivated terrorist, and he was living in a shack way out in the woods, without even a newspaper to occupy him.
                              Last edited by slick_miester; 30 Apr 19, 11:59. Reason: I can't spell. "D'oh!"
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

We're all exposed to propaganda of one sort or another. I can't think of any of us who are hermetically shielded from even some pretty extreme propaganda. From communists to neo-nazis to jihadists to Tamil Tigers -- it's all around us. A typical street in Belfast or Londonderry sports all kinds of terrorist propaganda.

Yet not every Northern Irish bhoy grows up to be a terrorist. Far from it: PIRA, Real IRA, and other republican terrorists represent but a sliver of Ulster's Roman Catholic population. Same is true of the unionist terrorists: UVF, UDF, et al, are but a tiny fraction of the whole of Ulster's Protestants. So clearly something besides mere propaganda is needed to turn one from a normal functioning human being into a crazed killer. I've long suspected that that necessary ingredient is internal, something defective within the perp's cranium, some kind of faulty wiring perhaps, or maybe just a bad gene. I submit that if one could take the future terrorist at birth, and raise him in an alien culture -- say an infant white supremacist removed to the care of Shining Path, or an infant Hamas bomber raised instead in the bosom of Kahane Chai -- he'd grow up and internalize the crap of his adoptive parents. The propaganda, the rhetoric, the politics, are mere pretexts for violence. Like as not these defectives would be motivated to murder by the White Album, a la Charles Manson. As detestable as the radical propaganda is, it actually serves a useful purpose: it exposes the terrorists for what they truly are. To censor their propaganda is to deprive the normal world of their negative example -- and since the violent are so by nature, not by nurture, censoring one form of propaganda won't prevent them from becoming terrorists. I mean, somehow Ted Kacszynski became a motivated terrorist, and he was living in a shack way out in the woods, without even a newspaper to occupy him.
                                You do realize that the war in Ireland only really exists for the tourist trade. Oh, wait there is the new IRA with a few punks trying to act traditionally, but fail for the most part. Here's a look at the petty **** they do now, or so they claim.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072
                                My worst jump story:
                                No lie.

~
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X