Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Church vandalized in the South

And the perps are the same sort that are running amok in the EU;

South Carolina church vandalized with ‘submit to God thru Islam’ on Palm Sunday ... also had three of its 125-year-old windows broken

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...am-palm-sunday

Yeah, I know, I am a "racist" for identifying any and all violence committed by members of that nasty 'ol Death Cult, but there is more-

Notre Dame Fire Comes Amid Huge Wave of anti-Christian Church Desecrations and Arsons Throughout France ... the work had not started yet, only the scaffolding were being assembled

“In Nîmes (Gard), the Notre-Dame-des-Enfants church was desecrated in a particularly odious way: strangers painted a cross with human excrement, looted the main altar and the tabernacle and stole the wafers , which were later discovered among piles of waste, ” the Spanish daily reported.

Other churches vandalized in March included Dijon (Côte-d’Or), Lavaur (Tarn), Maisons-Laffitte and Houilles (Yvelines), and desecrations had “an obvious anti-Christian character,”
    https://amgreatness.com/2019/04/16/n...ughout-france/

In Europe, the Govt and Media worh together to cover up all of this, at Notre Dame they closed their case while the fire was still spreading!

hopefully, in our country, the Ostriches won't have such an easy time supporting the Global Jihad.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Islam isn't a race. Everyone knows that there are issues among every culture, religion and race. The problem only arises when people generalize or only focus their ire to one group while ignoring the actions of their own.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Islam isn't a race.,,.
      Glad you finally came across with that.

Let's see how many other's can manage to do the same thing, and for how long.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Glad you finally came across with that.

Let's see how many other's can manage to do the same thing, and for how long.
        I've always said it's bigotry. Racism only comes out when discussing your views of blacks.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I've always said it's bigotry. Racism only comes out when discussing your views of blacks.
          And your view of Jews, of course . . . .
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I was going to tell him to prove that, but your response works even better!

Its so ridiculous, I caught hell from my own family for not being prejudiced like them in the 70s, and I caught it from friends (so-called) for dating outside my race in the 80s and even the 90s (white girls tend to be boring)....Deleted by ACG Staff......

Speaking of boring....
            Last edited by Salinator; 25 Apr 19, 16:40.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Its so ridiculous, I caught hell from my own family for not being prejudiced like them in the 70s,
              Remember that Geronimo flick from '93?

Jason Patrick's character very sarcastically responds to Robert Duval's contempt for the Apaches with "perhaps I could learn to hate with the proper vigor from you." Great line. Might have been apropos in the situation that you've described.

My maternal grandfather, as well as having been an associate of Crazy Joey Gallo's, was a downright nasty antisemite. Back in the '60s, NYC sported blue laws, not unlike Bergen Co's -- excepting establishments owned and operated by Jews. My grandfather made a point of shopping on Sunday's, for the express purpose of fighting with the Jewish proprietors. Embarrassed my mother something fierce . . . . When my mother announced her choice of a Jewish man for a second husband, her old man up and knocked her out cold -- Mohammed Ali style. Just flattened her . . . .

The United States and our American culture have many, many faults and failings, of that there is no doubt -- but our one glaring advantage is that we're not compelled to maintain the prejudices and the biases of our forefathers. We're free to disregard that stuff, to put it behind us. I'm free to choose to refuse my grandfather's inheritance of bigotry. Were I an Ulsterman, I'd be compelled to hate Roman Catholics. Were I Ukrainian, I'd be compelled to loath Poles. Were i Korean, I'd be obliged to disdain Japanese. We've put Jim Crow behind us, so the only people who still have it in for African-Americans today are those who volitionally choose to do so. As an American, I am not obliged to carry on the hatreds and biases of those who came before me. I may choose to cultivate my own particular biases, but I am not socially compelled to continue those of past generations. If for no other reason, that marks American culture as decidedly superior.

and I caught it from friends (so-called) for dating outside my race in the 80s and even the 90s (white girls tend to be boring)
              I can load up on all kinds of jokes -- mostly distasteful -- but one thing should be acknowledged as universal: finding true love, assuming such exists in the first place, is as challenging as challenging can be. If one chooses to restrict oneself on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, etc, then the odds of finding it become far longer, indeed. Why would one choose a life of solitude like that? Can you even fathom it?

and here is this schmuck who knows nothing about my life at all going full-dickhead every time the subject comes up... and most of the time he's the one bringing it up!
              Obviously he has an axe to grind.... More than one I suspect . . . .

Speaking of boring....
              Not so boring at all: gives me a chance to do my pop-psychologist act. I mean, what wouldn't you give to hear that character on a couch, eh.

Comment

Speaking of boring....
                I have the uneasy feeling the honeymoon between you two is - over...
                Last edited by Salinator; 25 Apr 19, 16:40.
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Tell me about it.......

download (1)
                  Last edited by Salinator; 25 Apr 19, 16:41.
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Islam isn't a race. Everyone knows that there are issues among every culture, religion and race. The problem only arises when people generalize or only focus their ire to one group while ignoring the actions of their own.
                    Doesn't matter. Neither are Christians or Jews, yet the Muslims manage to hate them.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Speaking of boring....
                      You brought up racism, not me. This is your thread after all and you mentioned racism in the first post. Now it's my fault for correcting you on the definition..ok.
                      Last edited by Salinator; 25 Apr 19, 16:42.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

And his views of anyone that isn't blackkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Muslims are so peaceful it's hard to believe that they would harm anyone or anything.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...was-accidental
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Just out of curiosity if everyone on the right hates Muslims so much, why not stop destroying their countries via senseless wars so they stop immigrating to white countries as refugees?

All the blacks and Muslims you hate wouldn't be here if you could just mind your own business.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

And his views of anyone that isn't blackkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
                              So if the one hates blacks, and the other hates Jews, then shouldn't they be kindred spirits -- or at the very least kissing cousins.

Saw me an investigative piece about David Duke many years ago, wherein it was stated that his real passion, despite his leadership of the KKK, wasn't African-Americans, but Jews. In his view, Jews were the real enemy, the brains that pulled the dumb Nigrahs' strings. I do believe that that sentiment fairly resembles one of his quotes.

Why would a guy who lives in a greenhouse chuck so many stones?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X