X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massena
    started a topic Lack of Foresight and Judgment

Lack of Foresight and Judgment

Keeping bad news from the president. That is exactly the opposite of what a staff is supposed to do.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

And Jared Kushner attempting to belittle the Mueller Report when he cannot qualify for a clearance...

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...mem-story.html

• ljadw
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

For source material, I use CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times, ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, Reuters, USA Today, and others. I don't use Breitbart or Fox as the latter is nothing more than the mouthpiece of a corrupt administration. So, if you're actually trying to be realistic and honest, then you left out some material. Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me.

The bottom line with your misrepresentations and intellectual dishonest is that you don't 'get' anything of value and your judgement is seriously in error regarding the present administration. If you support corruption what does that say about you?
    I am not surprised that you use as source the defenders of AQ/ISIS, the defenders of those who did something on 9/11 .
    All your sources work for Deep State;you use them as Gus Hall was using the Pravda .

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Because you spam the board with TDS from primarily one of three sources: CNN, Politico, and the WaPo. All three are horribly biased against Trump, yet you persist in throwing their stories up day after day, only to see them torn apart for their bias.

I get that you are oblivious to this, unless you are really just intentionally trolling the board. Either way it gets old.

We get you hate Trump. We get that you despise Republicans and Conservatives. At least try and be a little bit considerate and find sources other than ones that mesh with your own biases so the rest of us can at least think you have a scintilla of objectivity because right now:
    For source material, I use CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times, ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, Reuters, USA Today, and others. I don't use Breitbart or Fox as the latter is nothing more than the mouthpiece of a corrupt administration. So, if you're actually trying to be realistic and honest, then you left out some material. Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me.

The bottom line with your misrepresentations and intellectual dishonest is that you don't 'get' anything of value and your judgement is seriously in error regarding the present administration. If you support corruption what does that say about you?

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Trump was right not to believe even one word from the Democratic spy organisations .
    The US intelligence organizations are now headed by people appointed by Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

See, this is what I'm talking about. Trump says something, anything, however irrelevant or off-the-cuff, and you turn it into a major scandal. Turn it down like ten notches. Pick something that's actually happening rather than some flippant remark Trump makes, and argue that.
    Trump continues to make errors, large and small, which point to the fact that he is incompetent and inept in office. He isn't qualified to be president and he demonstrates that fact on a daily basis.

The bottom line here is that he is scared to death of being impeached and can't handle it.

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    More on Trump not wanting to hear bad news:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/polit...020/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/polit...ity/index.html

Of course, everyone knows that Russia wouldn't interfere in US elections. Putin told Trump that in Helsinki and Trump believed Putin over the US intelligence agencies.
    Trump was right not to believe even one word from the Democratic spy organisations .

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Trump needs to read the US Constitution. Who conducts and is responsible is clearly spelled out in Article I. The Supreme Court is not involved with the exception of the Chief Justice who would preside over any impeachment trial in the Senate.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Trump says something, anything, however irrelevant or off-the-cuff, and you turn it into a major scandal. Turn it down like ten notches. Pick something that's actually happening rather than some flippant remark Trump makes, and argue that.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Boy you really enjoy hating don't you? So filled with hate that you 'have' to spam it every day...
    TDS, look up the mean of SPAM then use it when it applies.

2. Unsolicited mail/e-mail sent out in mass quantities. Usually not even addressed by name to the person who receives it.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    Most people do not know the meaning of spam, which is : stupid parley from Massena .
    that would be S..P.F.M.

And a Parley is a pre conflict discussion of terms and if possible, avoidance.

"If you are going to be a grammar Nazi, try to avoid being Ernst Rohm"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    More on Trump not wanting to hear bad news:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/polit...020/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/polit...ity/index.html

Of course, everyone knows that Russia wouldn't interfere in US elections. Putin told Trump that in Helsinki and Trump believed Putin over the US intelligence agencies.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Trump needs to read the US Constitution. Who conducts and is responsible is clearly spelled out in Article I. The Supreme Court is not involved with the exception of the Chief Justice who would preside over any impeachment trial in the Senate.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

If you don't agree with something posted, then post something that contradicts it or proves its wrong. And you're one of the last people here that should be asking anyone to be 'considerate.' Start that attitude yourself instead of making constant personal attacks and posting bogus information.
    We, and I, do on a near daily basis. You simply ignore that and start some new thread using the same tired, biased, sources.
    As for "making constant personal attacks..." I rarely do that. There are others that are far more prolific at that though and you are hardly innocent of it yourself. As for "bogus information..." you have a serious lock on that.

The same goes with your mentioning of objectivity. Seems to me your posting here is nothing but hypocrisy.
    Well, if that's how you see things, then you are so badly biased there's no point in trying to help you by pointing out what I see as the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Because you spam the board with TDS from primarily one of three sources: CNN, Politico, and the WaPo. All three are horribly biased against Trump, yet you persist in throwing their stories up day after day, only to see them torn apart for their bias.

I get that you are oblivious to this, unless you are really just intentionally trolling the board. Either way it gets old.

We get you hate Trump. We get that you despise Republicans and Conservatives. At least try and be a little bit considerate and find sources other than ones that mesh with your own biases so the rest of us can at least think you have a scintilla of objectivity because right now:
    If you don't agree with something posted, then post something that contradicts it or proves its wrong. And you're one of the last people here that should be asking anyone to be 'considerate.' Start that attitude yourself instead of making constant personal attacks and posting bogus information.

The same goes with your mentioning of objectivity. Seems to me your posting here is nothing but hypocrisy.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    And why is that?

Is it because you can't stand it when the Trump administration does something stupid?

I agree the stupidity and obtuseness of the Trump administration in general and Trump's family in particular step on themselves on a daily basis, but it should be reported.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    And why is that?

Is it because you can't stand it when the Trump administration does something stupid?

I agree the stupidity and obtuseness of the Trump administration in general and Trump's family in particular step on themselves on a daily basis, but it should be reported.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X