Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lack of Foresight and Judgment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Boy you really enjoy hating don't you? So filled with hate that you 'have' to spam it every day...
    TDS, look up the mean of SPAM then use it when it applies.

    2. Unsolicited mail/e-mail sent out in mass quantities. Usually not even addressed by name to the person who receives it.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Massena View Post
      Trump needs to read the US Constitution. Who conducts and is responsible is clearly spelled out in Article I. The Supreme Court is not involved with the exception of the Chief Justice who would preside over any impeachment trial in the Senate.

      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
      See, this is what I'm talking about. Trump says something, anything, however irrelevant or off-the-cuff, and you turn it into a major scandal. Turn it down like ten notches. Pick something that's actually happening rather than some flippant remark Trump makes, and argue that.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Massena View Post
        More on Trump not wanting to hear bad news:

        https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/polit...020/index.html

        https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/polit...ity/index.html

        Of course, everyone knows that Russia wouldn't interfere in US elections. Putin told Trump that in Helsinki and Trump believed Putin over the US intelligence agencies.
        Trump was right not to believe even one word from the Democratic spy organisations .

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

          See, this is what I'm talking about. Trump says something, anything, however irrelevant or off-the-cuff, and you turn it into a major scandal. Turn it down like ten notches. Pick something that's actually happening rather than some flippant remark Trump makes, and argue that.
          Trump continues to make errors, large and small, which point to the fact that he is incompetent and inept in office. He isn't qualified to be president and he demonstrates that fact on a daily basis.

          The bottom line here is that he is scared to death of being impeached and can't handle it.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ljadw View Post

            Trump was right not to believe even one word from the Democratic spy organisations .
            The US intelligence organizations are now headed by people appointed by Trump.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

              Because you spam the board with TDS from primarily one of three sources: CNN, Politico, and the WaPo. All three are horribly biased against Trump, yet you persist in throwing their stories up day after day, only to see them torn apart for their bias.

              I get that you are oblivious to this, unless you are really just intentionally trolling the board. Either way it gets old.

              We get you hate Trump. We get that you despise Republicans and Conservatives. At least try and be a little bit considerate and find sources other than ones that mesh with your own biases so the rest of us can at least think you have a scintilla of objectivity because right now:
              For source material, I use CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times, ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, Reuters, USA Today, and others. I don't use Breitbart or Fox as the latter is nothing more than the mouthpiece of a corrupt administration. So, if you're actually trying to be realistic and honest, then you left out some material. Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me.

              The bottom line with your misrepresentations and intellectual dishonest is that you don't 'get' anything of value and your judgement is seriously in error regarding the present administration. If you support corruption what does that say about you?
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Massena View Post

                For source material, I use CNN, the Washington Post and the New York Times, ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, Reuters, USA Today, and others. I don't use Breitbart or Fox as the latter is nothing more than the mouthpiece of a corrupt administration. So, if you're actually trying to be realistic and honest, then you left out some material. Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me.

                The bottom line with your misrepresentations and intellectual dishonest is that you don't 'get' anything of value and your judgement is seriously in error regarding the present administration. If you support corruption what does that say about you?
                I am not surprised that you use as source the defenders of AQ/ISIS, the defenders of those who did something on 9/11 .
                All your sources work for Deep State;you use them as Gus Hall was using the Pravda .

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X