Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

War with Mexico # 2 ???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • War with Mexico # 2 ???

    OK, admitting just back from about a week away and "off-net" but this headline, and article, has me miffed and wondering if ...
    ... Does the USA need to smack down Mexico again ??? !!!

    Mexican soldiers detain American soldiers on U.S. soil. Government response: ?
    https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ment-response/

    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

  • #2
    Mexico is certainly a threat to our national security, but mainly because of the porous border and the failed state of being that Mexico is in. I certainly don't think we should go to war over something like this, but something must be done to send a message. A heavy-handed smack-down is due. It's obvious that Mexico can't handle things themselves anymore, and have no actual interest in handling things, anymore.

    As I pointed out in another thread, we had Mexico by the gonads one time in the past and we let that opportunity slip through our hands. Maybe we should finish the job. Enough should be enough.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      OK, admitting just back from about a week away and "off-net" but this headline, and article, has me miffed and wondering if ...
      ... Does the USA need to smack down Mexico again ??? !!!

      Mexican soldiers detain American soldiers on U.S. soil. Government response: ?
      https://www.conservativereview.com/n...ment-response/

      Quick answer - No.
      My uncle was on Kiska island in 1943 For Operation Greenlight, - when 46 Canadian and Us soldiers wasted each other in a white out fog firefight.

      Poop happens, but feel free to nuke a burrito in your. Microwave.....

      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
        Mexico is certainly a threat to our national security, but mainly because of the porous border and the failed state of being that Mexico is in. I certainly don't think we should go to war over something like this, but something must be done to send a message. A heavy-handed smack-down is due. It's obvious that Mexico can't handle things themselves anymore, and have no actual interest in handling things, anymore.

        As I pointed out in another thread, we had Mexico by the gonads one time in the past and we let that opportunity slip through our hands. Maybe we should finish the job. Enough should be enough.
        Well you could always send Pershing Mk 2 but it was pretty much a waste of money the first time.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

        Comment


        • #5
          Why would the US go to war with Mexico, who is an ally and major trading partner?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by marktwain View Post

            Quick answer - No.
            My uncle was on Kiska island in 1943 For Operation Greenlight, - when 46 Canadian and Us soldiers wasted each other in a white out fog firefight.

            Poop happens, but feel free to nuke a burrito in your. Microwave.....
            What is the connection to the situation in Mexico?
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              Mexico is certainly a threat to our national security, but mainly because of the porous border and the failed state of being that Mexico is in. I certainly don't think we should go to war over something like this, but something must be done to send a message. A heavy-handed smack-down is due. It's obvious that Mexico can't handle things themselves anymore, and have no actual interest in handling things, anymore.

              As I pointed out in another thread, we had Mexico by the gonads one time in the past and we let that opportunity slip through our hands. Maybe we should finish the job. Enough should be enough.
              I agree. Clearly we need to establish the ground rules and ensure that Mexico plays by the rules. Right now, a Third World nation is poking the most powerful nation on the planet in the eye with a sharp stick 24/7. Way past time to remind them of who we are and why that is a bad idea.

              Of course, the Democrats will never let that happen.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                What is the connection to the situation in Mexico?
                Nuking burritos in the Microwave is a kinder first response than Nuking Mexico...
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by marktwain View Post

                  Nuking burritos in the Microwave is a kinder first response than Nuking Mexico...
                  Not if you put the microwave on for five minutes.



                  Mexico's mess is easier to clean up!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think there would be a major uprising in the US if we went to war with Mexico. It would be interesting to see how that plays out.
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

                    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by marktwain View Post

                      Nuking burritos in the Microwave is a kinder first response than Nuking Mexico...
                      Who suggested nuking Mexico?
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                        I think there would be a major uprising in the US if we went to war with Mexico. It would be interesting to see how that plays out.
                        Who's side would you be on, and what action would you take, exactly?
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

                        -Captain Jack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                          Who suggested nuking Mexico?
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

                          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Mexico is an ally as is North Korea .

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                              Who's side would you be on, and what action would you take, exactly?
                              I don't know. What side of genocide would you be on? I don't see the benefit in allowing whites to kill everyone in the world. Other people have a right to exist.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X