Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most spectacular hypocritical lie of the year..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most spectacular hypocritical lie of the year..

Hillary Clinton says "Anyone else would have been indicted after the Mueller report."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

She wasn't indicted after lying her @$$ off about Benghazi. She wasn't indicted for her e-mail server. The woman is a serial felon and has always managed to slip out of being indicted for her crimes-- for decades no less! And, she has the temerity to say Trump should be indicted? She takes the prize for the sleaziest, most conniving, hypocritical, and psychopathic politician of modern times in the US.

We should all be eternally thankful that devil didn't get elected.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Hillary Clinton says "Anyone else would have been indicted after the Mueller report."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

She wasn't indicted after lying her @$$ off about Benghazi. She wasn't indicted for her e-mail server. The woman is a serial felon and has always managed to slip out of being indicted for her crimes-- for decades no less! And, she has the temerity to say Trump should be indicted? She takes the prize for the sleaziest, most conniving, hypocritical, and psychopathic politician of modern times in the US.

We should all be eternally thankful that devil didn't get elected.
    She is truly the living embodiment of the failure of the Democratic Party.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

That is breath-taking irony...
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Just a reminder ....

Assigning Blame for Russia’s Election Meddling

In 2014, after Russia’s military intervention in Ukraine, President Barack Obama’s national-security and foreign-policy advisers began a secret debate over whether to launch C.I.A.-led covert-influence operations against the Kremlin. Everyone involved in the discussions wanted the United States to push back against what they saw as Russian aggression, but they were divided about how to do so. Some were wary of putting the C.I.A. back on a Cold War footing with Moscow. Senior officials were also skeptical that covert-influence operations would be effective at punishing and deterring Russia’s President Vladimir Putin. “We suck at this,” one official told me. Obama’s advisers opted to use economic sanctions instead. By the end of 2015, the idea of the President issuing a secret Presidential finding to authorize the C.I.A. to act against Moscow had been set aside as a serious option.

Last Friday’s indictment of thirteen Russian nationals by Robert Mueller, the special counsel in the investigation into Russian tampering with the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, showed that, while Obama’s advisers were wrestling with the pros and cons of launching a covert campaign against Moscow, the Russians had already embarked on an ambitious influence operation of their own in the United States. (Whether there was as much hand-wringing inside Putin’s Kremlin as there was inside Obama’s White House, we don’t know, but most American officials doubt it.)

The indictment handed down last week has renewed a debate about whether Obama did enough to counter the Kremlin when he was in office. President Trump weighed in over the weekend with a series of tweets, including one that charged, “Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing.” Obama did take some steps to punish the Russians for their interference, expelling Russian diplomats and closing two of their diplomatic facilities in the U.S. But a former senior Obama Administration official I spoke to accused Trump of doing less to counter the Russians than Obama did, saying, “What Obama did is on the record. What Trump has not done is on the record. He is the one who has done nothing.” But at least some of Obama's advisers say they believe that the former President should have done more. Last year, when I wrote about the Russian operation for the Washington Post, one of them told me and my colleagues, Ellen Nakashima and Greg Miller, “I feel like we sort of choked.” More senior officials in the Obama Administration counter that the intelligence picture was incomplete at first. Later, when faced with tough choices about how to respond, Obama opted to retaliate after the election, rather than before, to avoid making matters worse, the senior officials said. Contrary to Trump’s suggestion that Obama “knew” what was happening, a former intelligence official told me, “There was no singular moment where everything was known.”
          https://www.newyorker.com/sections/n...ction-meddling

From Feb. 19,2018

NewYorker limits amount of 'free' articles on internet ...
          Last edited by Salinator; 24 Apr 19, 19:37.
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Purpose of the above posts and following links is that the Obama Admin. was aware of Russian attempts to interfere ~influence with USA election systems and did little to block Russian efforts or advise the campaigns about this, starting around 2014 ...

The Post’s new findings in Russia’s bold campaign to influence the U.S. election
            Timeline and multiple embedded links;
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.b6f1cdb081a1

Obama team was warned in 2014 about Russian interference

In 2014, the administration got a report of Russia’s intention to disrupt Western democracies, including the United States.
            https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ference-241547

Comment

One more;

Facebook was warned of alleged Russian meddling back in 2014

https://phys.org/news/2018-11-facebo...ian-early.html

Comment

Now the Hildabeast has doubled down on this calling for the Mueller report to be handled like "Watergate."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Now, just remember, she was a lawyer on the Watergate investigation and seen as a "fraud and liar," so that should tell you something in itself...

https://www.cato.org/blog/was-hillar...chment-inquiry

So, anything Hillary has to say on Mueller is coming from someone who has a lifetime of being an utter and complete lying weasel. She's the last person on the planet we should be paying attention to on this matter. Hell, it'd be better to get Putin's opinion on it...

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Deputy AG: Obama Admin Didn't Tell Public 'Full Story' On Russia; 'Someone' Selectively Leaked Classified Info

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein delivered some remarks at the Armenian Bar Association’s Public Servants Dinner Thursday night — and made several assertions about the Russia investigation, including the role of the "previous administration," that have turned some heads.

"At my confirmation hearing in March 2017, a Republican Senator asked me to make a commitment," said Rosenstein. "He said: 'You’re going to be in charge of this [Russia] investigation. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you’ll do it right, that you’ll take it to its conclusion and you’ll report [your results] to the American people.'"

"I did pledge to do it right and take it to the appropriate conclusion," he said in defense of his handling of the investigation. "I did not promise to report all results to the public, because grand jury investigations are ex parte proceedings. It is not our job to render conclusive factual findings. We just decide whether it is appropriate to file criminal charges."

Rosenstein then dropped a series of loaded claims about the Obama administration's handling of Russian meddling, "selectively leaked" classified information, and the actions of fired FBI Director James Comey (h/t Ed Morrissey).

"Some critical decisions about the Russia investigation were made before I got there," said Rosenstein. "The previous administration chose not to publicize the full story about Russian computer hackers and social media trolls, and how they relate to a broader strategy to undermine America. The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media. The FBI Director announced at a congressional hearing that there was a counterintelligence investigation that might result in criminal charges. Then the former FBI Director alleged that the President pressured him to close the investigation, and the President denied that the conversation occurred."

He followed up that rather damning critique with an understated one-liner: "So that happened." He then turned to a humorous reference to describe how he felt walking into his role as acting attorney general. "There is a story about firefighters who found a man on a burning bed. When they asked how the fire started, he replied, 'I don’t know. It was on fire when I lay down on it.' I know the feeling."

The "bottom line," he said, is "there was overwhelming evidence that Russian operatives hacked American computers and defrauded American citizens, and that is only the tip of the iceberg of a comprehensive Russian strategy to influence elections, promote social discord, and undermine America, just like they do in many other countries."
                    https://www.dailywire.com/news/46471...aign=position1

Quite a bit more within the remaining text of the article/link.

Comment

Isn't that based on the fact that you can't indict a president? Not so sure about your 'lie' claim.

Would you agree that Mueller never had the ability to indict the president? Which explains why he wasn't indicted?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                        Isn't that based on the fact that you can't indict a president? Not so sure about your 'lie' claim.

Would you agree that Mueller never had the ability to indict the president? Which explains why he wasn't indicted?
                        He probably didn't, but who knows? The way laws are you can be guilty of something for just waking up in the morning these days...

As for Hillary's statements on this. She is clearly a serial felon who should have been charged many times over her lifetime. Many around here were, but she always managed to avoid being charged somehow. For her to comment on the Mueller report is the height of hypocrisy.

Comment

He probably didn't, but who knows? The way laws are you can be guilty of something for just waking up in the morning these days...

As for Hillary's statements on this. She is clearly a serial felon who should have been charged many times over her lifetime. Many around here were, but she always managed to avoid being charged somehow. For her to comment on the Mueller report is the height of hypocrisy.
                          And yet an everyday occurrence for a master criminal like Hillary, the Democrats poster child.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Too many conspiracy theories. Not healthy for your mind

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X