X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoblin
    replied
    Another thread of pointless juvenile posts. Closed.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    in all seriousness, is that M somehow believes that he has any standing in this forum a
    And you think you do Barney

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post
    Seeing how both you and Saint Arnold of Texas claimed ( yesterday) to be Massena's self appointed grammar Nazis:
    1. It is you're not your, you rather self sanctimonious pair of hypocrites
    2. It's 'the Russian'

Plus your syntax is lousy.
    Oh, but he tells great Walter Middy tales

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    thank you.

There is some black humour in Watching Saint Arnold and his rather wayward acolytes preach the message of 'proper grammar, diction, and syntax..

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Why do you spam Msn articles that are not Shinola. Your the poster boy for Russian interference on our electoral system. You attack the legitimate President without any truth just to sustain a resistance to the legitimate President. Do you get paid by Putin? Sure seems to me that your the traitor. Did you not take the oath to fight all enemies both foreign and domestic?

But fighting the legitimate President is all your about.
    Seeing how both you and Saint Arnold of Texas claimed ( yesterday) to be Massena's self appointed grammar Nazis:
    1. It is you're not your, you rather self sanctimonious pair of hypocrites
    2. It's 'the Russian'

Plus your syntax is lousy.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    What truly entertains me, in all seriousness, is that M somehow believes that he has any standing in this forum at all. That he believes that no one here sees him for what he really is, despite countless posts from numerous posters, or from the mods creating dump threads of his posts.

It is both amusing and fascinating. I saw this sort of thing among homeless people, standing in foul rags ranting at passersby about the CIA, the UN, whatever, somehow completely obvious to how their appearance utterly destroyed their message, but that was always overlaid with the business of shutting them up and moving them along.

I wonder how it will end?

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied
    Didn't a room full of Hillary supporters break down in tears on election night? I think newscasters on CNN and MSNBC did so as well-off camera. Hillary supporters all over the country were in 10s and 9s for days. In fact, they even launched an illegal investigation in order to remove Trump from office. I've seen Trump at a rally since then, and he was in fine spirits. He seems that way on TV. Hillary has taken to the bottle. She grosses me out to no end.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    You are completely wrong and again are posting false information. You are supporting a president who has acted as Putin's puppet and believes him over our own intelligence agencies.

Further, your posting is both disingenuous and illogical. Why do you support a president who supports dictators, shuns our allies, and attacks US institutions. And you attempt to blame others for what you actually do and for your own shortcomings. Perhaps, but I doubt it, you might actually attempt to post material that is even remotely tied to the OP. You are nothing more than a cheap shot artist and not a very good one at that.

What is going to be your next falsification, false accusation, defamatory comment, or misrepresentation?
    Your a honorably discharged member of the US military. (How's that?)

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    You are completely wrong and again are posting false information. You are supporting a president who has acted as Putin's puppet and believes him over our own intelligence agencies.

Further, your posting is both disingenuous and illogical. Why do you support a president who supports dictators, shuns our allies, and attacks US institutions. And you attempt to blame others for what you actually do and for your own shortcomings. Perhaps, but I doubt it, you might actually attempt to post material that is even remotely tied to the OP. You are nothing more than a cheap shot artist and not a very good one at that.

What is going to be your next falsification, false accusation, defamatory comment, or misrepresentation?

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied

Grow up. Why do you post when all you can do is personally attack someone with whom you disagree. Can you not put together a cogent posting to support what you think or believe? You always go to the lowest level in your uncivil discourse. It is sophomoric, disingenuous, and false.
    Why do you spam Msn articles that are not Shinola. Your the poster boy for Russian interference on our electoral system. You attack the legitimate President without any truth just to sustain a resistance to the legitimate President. Do you get paid by Putin? Sure seems to me that your the traitor. Did you not take the oath to fight all enemies both foreign and domestic?

But fighting the legitimate President is all your about.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Grow up. Why do you post when all you can do is personally attack someone with whom you disagree. Can you not put together a cogent posting to support what you think or believe? You always go to the lowest level in your uncivil discourse. It is sophomoric, disingenuous, and false.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    The irony of the OP calling someone else a crybaby is stunning.

At least Trump hasn't fled and hidden like a female child when the truth embarrassed him...

Leave a comment:

• ljadw
    replied
    Trump cries and whines when things don't go his way (and they usually don't):

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Given the nature of the source (Politico ) this post is for under the bus .

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X