Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you are a grammar and spelling Nazi? That fits for you.

Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

'You are' or 'you're', nor 'your'.

Ah, the standards of the public school system...
      You should never school a 'teacher'.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
        The TDS is back in full force. Hey Massena, when can we expect the next Mueller thread?
        I fail to see the link betweenStephen Moore and the Mueller report....feel free to enlight n .
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

I fail to see the link betweenStephen Moore and the Mueller report....feel free to enlight n .
          Stephen Moore wants to make sure women aren't colluding with basketballs. Muelller made sure Trump wasn't colluding with Russia.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Well said. Your are much more articulate than I.

I have the feeling , Mr Kiley, that some of our Esteemed correspondents may be under the spell of a primitive ' cargo Cult' and confusing the POTUSA with the legendary John Frum...

Comment

Get a life.
              Get an education.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Comment

Get a life.
                  Having St Arnold and Bwaha critique grammar is the equivalent of seeing RoseAnne Barr in a bathing suit contest - a butt ugly ,vpun intended , search for attention.....

Comment

The real problem is they really think that they are smarter than everyone else. Hence, the repeated insults and now becoming the forum's grammar Nazis.

Comment

The real problem is they really think that they are smarter than everyone else. Hence, the repeated insults and now becoming the forum's grammar Nazis.
                      This from the guy who was repeatedly told that Mueller was a joke, and was so humiliated by the truth that he fled the North America forum like a little girl?
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Another thread of juvenile posts. Another thread closed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X