Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven Miller is Evil and Reminiscent of Roy Cohn...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Miller is Evil and Reminiscent of Roy Cohn...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

From the article:

'In the summer of 2017, a group of White House aides were in Paris, enjoying some rare downtime during Donald Trumpís first trip to France as president.

As the Trump officials soaked up a July evening along the banks of the Seine, one stepped away to take a phone call from the U.S. It was Stephen Miller, the president's then 31-year-old chief policy adviser, speechwriter and hardline immigration policy advocate.

As the other officials looked on, Miller spent several minutes loudly pressing administration officials on the other end of the line to deport an individual who had been detained by immigration authorities.

The episode, recounted by two former administration officials with direct knowledge of the matter, struck some of Millerís colleagues as bizarre. They were familiar by then with Millerís volatile temper, and of his central role in Trumpís immigration policy. Even so, the effort by a young White House aide to dictate the fate of a single detainee was a startling sign of his deep involvement in the federal governmentís immigration system.'

Miller is not right in the head.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

I see the humiliation brought on my the facts of the Mueller report has worn off, and M is no longer hiding like a little girl.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

He's back to citing TDS news sources... I guess the manic depression of Mueller has worn off...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        He's back to citing TDS news sources... I guess the manic depression of Mueller has worn off...
        The failure is strong in this one...he will never learn.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          I see the humiliation brought on my the facts of the Mueller report has worn off, and M is no longer hiding like a little girl.
          I stopped posting on this forum here on 17 March-you can look it up. That was before Barr issued his four page 'summary' and before the report came out. The last posting I made was on the Crusades. My not posting for over a month had nothing to do with Barr, Mueller, Trump, or the report of the investigation.

So your comments and personal attack missed the mark, as usual. Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid. And stupid is terminal. You really should watch your mouth. You might also try growing up, but that is undoubtedly too much to ask.
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Mueller's report damaged Trump if you care to read it. And if you disagree with what I have posted, then post something that negates it instead of your usual psychobabble with your made up 'TDS.'

Mueller's report will lead to more legal or political actions by Congress against Trump, and there are still 12 investigations that grew out of the investigation that are ongoing.

And the report definitely showed that Trump is a liar as well as his press secretary, among others in the administration.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Mueller's report damaged Trump if you care to read it. And if you disagree with what I have posted, then post something that negates it instead of your usual psychobabble with your made up 'TDS.'

Mueller's report will lead to more legal or political actions by Congress against Trump, and there are still 12 investigations that grew out of the investigation that are ongoing.

And the report definitely showed that Trump is a liar as well as his press secretary, among others in the administration.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
              No it didn't. His polling didn't crash as a result of its release. If anything, it's actually harmed the Democrats

As multiple polls show, only Democrats seem to overwhelmingly believe that Trump is guilty of something. Independents are badly split and Republicans see it as overwhelmingly a witch hunt.
              It has made the job of getting a candidate elected in 2020 that much harder for the Democrats, and if they persist in multiple new investigations based on simply wanting to get Trump, like the new financial ones Waters, Schiff, and their ilk are pushing, it will only push Independents into the Republican corner.

The more Democrats call for impeachment, look into Trump's finances without clear cause, the more the Democrats get slammed in the polls.

Comment

I stopped posting on this forum here on 17 March-you can look it up. That was before Barr issued his four page 'summary' and before the report came out. The last posting I made was on the Crusades. My not posting for over a month had nothing to do with Barr, Mueller, Trump, or the report of the investigation.

So your comments and personal attack missed the mark, as usual. Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid. And stupid is terminal. You really should watch your mouth. You might also try growing up, but that is undoubtedly too much to ask.
                Surer, M, sure it did. The outcome of the Mueller report was a done deal long before 17 March.

Now post away with your mad obsession for our amusement, secure in the knowledge that we know who you are, M: the one who ran away.
                Last edited by Salinator; 22 Apr 19, 19:25.

Comment

My not posting for over a month had nothing to do with Barr, Mueller, Trump, or the report of the investigation.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

As multiple polls show, only Democrats seem to overwhelmingly believe that Trump is guilty of something. Independents are badly split and Republicans see it as overwhelmingly a witch hunt.
                    And if the ACG is any indication, none of them actually had to read the report to reach their conclusion

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                    Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

M did not post in the North American Forum. No lie.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. And your false accusations say much more about yourself than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

M did not post in the North American Forum. No lie.

People will believe what they want to believe. Unfortunately, the usual suspects on this forum turn vile and nasty when they are disagreed with and find out that they are wrong.

Comment

No it didn't. His polling didn't crash as a result of its release. If anything, it's actually harmed the Democrats

It has made the job of getting a candidate elected in 2020 that much harder for the Democrats, and if they persist in multiple new investigations based on simply wanting to get Trump, like the new financial ones Waters, Schiff, and their ilk are pushing, it will only push Independents into the Republican corner.

The more Democrats call for impeachment, look into Trump's finances without clear cause, the more the Democrats get slammed in the polls.
                            The poll also shows that Indepents think it was fair by a large % than the GOP.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

And if the ACG is any indication, none of them actually had to read the report to reach their conclusion

Don't ya know? They don't need to read it to find out what's in it...

Democrats, when it comes to Trump are channeling Stalin and his cronies...

Kafka was likely talking about the Democrat party today...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X