Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative watchdog sues to obtain communications between FBI, Clinton-DNC lawyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservative watchdog sues to obtain communications between FBI, Clinton-DNC lawyers

Finally, Let’s get down to it. Gloves off, fight dirty, you know, the way the Demonrats always do…

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch said Tuesday it had filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the Justice Department in an effort to obtain communications between FBI lawyers and attorneys for Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Judicial Watch wants any communications between former FBI general counsel James Baker and former Department of Justice attorney Michael Sussmann. Sussmann, a partner at law firm Perkins Coie, represented Clinton and the DNC during the 2016 election. It also wants any records related to any meetings between the two, as well as any records documenting the schedule of Baker.
    The watchdog cited Baker telling investigators that he met with Sussmann in September 2016, a month before a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant was approved to surveil the Trump campaign, as reason it is interested in the communications.
    The watchdog is particularly interested in any documents and communications between Jan. 1, 2016, and Dec. 31, 2016.
    Perkins Coie has been linked to Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that conducted research on President Trump. Fusion GPS was originally paid by the conservative Washington Free Beacon to conduct the research on Trump and other candidates during the Republican presidential primaries. When the outlet’s interest in the research lapsed, Fusion GPS approached Perkins Coie and offered to continue its research.
    That information was compiled by British former spy Christopher Steele into a 35-page dossier that contained salacious and unverified allegations about Trump.
    “This lawsuit aims to fully expose the scandalous collusion between the Obama FBI and the Clinton-DNC political operation to target Hillary Clinton’s political opponent, Donald J. Trump,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. “The corrupted FBI owes Americans total transparency on this scandal.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ers/ar-BBW00mw

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

They'll stall, lose stuff, shred stuff, blame it on crashed hard drives, all the usual escape and evasion tactics. Hillary can show them how.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      They'll stall, lose stuff, shred stuff, blame it on crashed hard drives, all the usual escape and evasion tactics. Hillary can show them how.
      By now I'm sure it's all destroyed. Most of it would have been destroyed before Trump took office, and the rest shortly thereafter when Trump started to make changes to personnel.

Anyone who knows significant chunks of the information is either:

Paid Off

Scared

And if they come forward or are forced to testify will:

Take the 5th

Die in a robbery in which nothing was taken

Commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head multiple times
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

By now I'm sure it's all destroyed. Most of it would have been destroyed before Trump took office, and the rest shortly thereafter when Trump started to make changes to personnel.

Anyone who knows significant chunks of the information is either:

Paid Off

Scared

And if they come forward or are forced to testify will:

Take the 5th

Die in a robbery in which nothing was taken

Commit suicide by shooting themselves in the head multiple times
        That's pretty much how I figure it, too.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Don't forget the dead bodies that will suddenly appear...

Comment

I like this, but doubt anything will come of it. The swamp will find some way to protect the Clintons and the DNC. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X