Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘I’m Worried’ People Think Dem Party ‘Has Gone Completely Off the Rails’

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ‘I’m Worried’ People Think Dem Party ‘Has Gone Completely Off the Rails’

    Apparently some democrats are not happy with the new face of their own party...
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-m...oneOffTheRails

    Sen Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) said he is worried about all of the reporting the media gives to “the three that speak out all the time”
    But then he seems to blame the press,

    “I’m worried about you all reporting, giving all the ink and all the press to the three that speak out all the time,” stated Sen. Manchin. “The House freshmen. And what, there’s maybe seven of them? And when you look at the people who basically changed the House of Democrats, are all new Democrats, or blue dog, moderate? They get no press. They get nothing.”

    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

  • #2
    That's because much of the MSM has similar ideas to those of idiots like AOC these days. So, they run with that giddily thinking that everybody thinks like they do...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
      Apparently some democrats are not happy with the new face of their own party...
      https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-m...oneOffTheRails

      Sen Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) said he is worried about all of the reporting the media gives to “the three that speak out all the time”
      But then he seems to blame the press,

      “I’m worried about you all reporting, giving all the ink and all the press to the three that speak out all the time,” stated Sen. Manchin. “The House freshmen. And what, there’s maybe seven of them? And when you look at the people who basically changed the House of Democrats, are all new Democrats, or blue dog, moderate? They get no press. They get nothing.”
      I've always said that Democrats are the nations mental disorders, the numbers, action, and their talk prove it.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

      ~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

      Comment


      • #4
        I wonder if it has anything to do with stuff like this?
        Ohio Democrat Drafts Amendment Seeking To Make Black Babies Exempt From Pro-Life Law

        https://www.dailywire.com/news/45999...-prestigiacomo

        Comment


        • #5
          Omar seems to be more of a "rockstar" compared to AOC.

          Omar is so brave to wear her Hijab in public, I admire that. Apparently its the first time in US history that a Congress lady has worn a Hijab.

          In addition Omar is physically attractive. Obv I love Islam with all my heart so to see a outward Muslim women as a US politician is great. And Omar by standing up to Saudi Arabia and Israel reminds us of all the great honorable European and African men and women of history.

          Omar stands for equality among man, so no one can take that away from her. No one can say Omar is some kind of bigot for Omar being agaisnt the Governments of certain countries. The only issue with Omar is how Omar like other Democrats and GOP talk about what they say were American mistakes of the past..Trump does this wrt his opposition to US involvement in Iraq and Syria and Trump still has mega support from Americans that stand for so called conservative values.

          Where Omar needs to readjust is by concentrating on the future. Omar should review the Green New deal and possibly break from the Green new deal as many blue collared people work in the plastics industry and some green people want to totally ban plastic which is 100% unacceptable to Americans.

          Omar should move on from Americas past in Central and South America to concentrate on Americas present day issue. How Omar talks about Americas involvement in the past is similar to how some American conservatives talk about Americas mistakes in the past such as how some Trumpers did not like the Iran deal. Or some Trumpers and Omar supporters did not like how the USA worked with the Taliban in the 1980s

          Whether or not the USA made mistakes in South America, Cuba, Vietnam, Only God knows...obv we were not perfect but as to the extent of US errors in the past What we all know is no countries history is perfect. And the fact is that modern day white and black politicians talk about the past.. But what common sense and morals demand is we do the right thing in the present days by learning from history which includes learning from our mistakes. The USA has made mistakes, but there is no doubt today the USA is one of the most free countries in the world. If anything, we can realize today that the USA has a moral duty to work with like minded countries and demand non like minded countries like Saudi and Israel change or face losing the USA as an ally.

          Thats why Omar is one of the best US politicians because in part Omar stands up to Saudi Arabia, Israel and any country with unequal laws provided by the Gov. Now Omar needs to do something like push for a statue to Christopher Columbus or even someone from the Roman Empire, to sure up votes and support from Italian Americans and other white Americans. Thats all Omar needs to do to win over Trump supporters is move to put up a statue of a European Christian figure of history.
          Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 16 Apr 19, 13:05.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

          George S Patton

          Comment


          • #6
            Omar also needs to review her support of CAIR, which is the same as how some GOP and Dems support AIPAC or other pro Israel lobbies that disregard human rights.
            Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
            Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

            George S Patton

            Comment


            • #7
              Omar wears her hajib basically to "in your face' her 'islamness' to the rest of society. Hopefully, more intelligent people than the ones that put her in Congress can override the vitriol, racism and outright venom that she is spouting against the lawfully elected administration.
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

              Comment


              • #8
                The Democrat Party started going off the rails back in 1968 - downward spiral ever since.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                  Omar wears her hajib basically to "in your face' her 'islamness' to the rest of society. Hopefully, more intelligent people than the ones that put her in Congress can override the vitriol, racism and outright venom that she is spouting against the lawfully elected administration.
                  I truly feel you could find a way to support Omar as clearly Omar is spot on in her opposition to Saudi Arabia and Israel. I support Trump when he says we need more steel and auto jobs, so its right for all Americans to support Omar in her opposition to intolerant governments. As we know in every country people want USA style freedom, the USA should do the moral right thing and work with like minded people and oppose non like minded people that disregard equality among man. Life is not fair, but it can be righteous.


                  In America we got folks that wear bandannas, hats some religious some not. The fashion is never the issue the character is. There is all sorts of fashion in the USA.


                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                  George S Patton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                    I truly feel you could find a way to support Omar as clearly Omar is spot on in her opposition to Saudi Arabia and Israel. I support Trump when he says we need more steel and auto jobs, so its right for all Americans to support Omar in her opposition to intolerant governments. As we know in every country people want USA style freedom, the USA should do the moral right thing and work with like minded people and oppose non like minded people that disregard equality among man. Life is not fair, but it can be righteous.


                    In America we got folks that wear bandannas, hats some religious some not. The fashion is never the issue the character is. There is all sorts of fashion in the USA.

                    Omar is one of the potential traitors and seditionists working with and in support of this;
                    The New Islamist Lobby

                    by Oren Litwin
                    American Thinker
                    April 8, 2019

                    ...
                    On April 1st and 2nd, the United States Coalition of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) descended on Congress for its fifth annual National Muslim Advocacy Day. USCMO is a national umbrella group for a veritable Who's Who of Islamist organizations such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Muslim-American Society (MAS), American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), and the Muslim-Brotherhood think tank International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT). USCMO describes its mission as facilitating communication and coordination between all these groups, "to create and sustain an urgent, collective sense of direction."

                    USCMO is led by Oussama Jammal, a longtime Islamist who raised money for terror financer Sami al-Arian and has close ties with the Islamist party of Turkish ruler Recep Erdogan, and with the government of Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood -- as do many of the other USCMO leaders. USCMO nevertheless presents itself as the spokesman for the entire American Muslim community (most members of which want nothing to do with the Brotherhood). And it is that message, more than any other, that USCMO wants to convey to our elected representatives: that Islamists speak for all Muslims in America.

                    During National Muslim Advocacy Day, hundreds of participants from USCMO member organizations across the country converge on Washington DC to visit Congressional offices, predominantly Democrats who are friendly to the new Islamist-Progressive alliance, and lobby for a targeted policy agenda. As its website puts it, the lobbying event "provides American Muslims with an invaluable opportunity to forge lasting relationships with members of Congress and policy makers. Participants will also demonstrate the ability of Muslim delegates to develop good will within Congress for domestic issues that reflect the interests and needs of their community."

                    During Jammal's speech at the beginning of USCMO's training session yesterday, he stressed the "unity" displayed by the attendees, who came from organizations with very different (he claimed) ideologies and viewpoints. (Though not too different; no Ahmadiyya or Muslim-feminist groups were there.) "This is what USCMO is all about," Jammal said. "We are about nothing other than our unity, our collective power... It is only when we are together that they will listen to us with respect, with full attention. But they have tried to keep us divided, to make us say 'This is good, this is bad, this is ugly.' And we are not going to allow this kind of division among our community."

                    Here, Jammal encapsulates everything dangerous about USCMO's mission. By demanding that all American Muslims present a united front, with Islamists at the head, USCMO and its members seek to create a permissive environment for Islamist extremism. That is why they don't want people identifying the "bad" and "ugly" within the American Muslim community: so they can use mainstream Muslims as ideological human shields.

                    But USCMO cannot be underestimated: it has gotten very slick in its methods.
                    ...
                    https://www.meforum.org/58206/new-is...fdb09-33661481

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      The Democrat Party started going off the rails back in 1968 - downward spiral ever since.
                      I agree!
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        The Democrat Party started going off the rails back in 1861 - downward spiral ever since.
                        Fixed that for you....
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am going to vote Democratic for Local (Governor), Republican for Federal (President, House, Senate)

                          Can't wait to get rid of my crazy Republican Governor, made sure to cast my vote for Barr, thank goodness the Republican's retained the Senate.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                            Omar wears her hajib basically to "in your face' her 'islamness' to the rest of society. Hopefully, more intelligent people than the ones that put her in Congress can override the vitriol, racism and outright venom that she is spouting against the lawfully elected administration.
                            I agree. It is a sign of her radicalism, not some statement about her religion. She's just another radical Leftist that's gotten into Congress and is pushing the Democrat party ever further Left. She's one of a growing number of Democrat Socialists within the Democrat party. She's anti-Semitic, she's an apologist for Islamic terrorism, and she's a champion of Socialism.
                            This is all about Leftist politics. The hajib is for gender and identity politics. Her positions are all about furthering a Leftist agenda and little else.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                              Omar is one of the potential traitors and seditionists working with and in support of this;
                              The New Islamist Lobby

                              by Oren Litwin
                              American Thinker
                              April 8, 2019

                              ...
                              On April 1st and 2nd, the United States Coalition of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) descended on Congress for its fifth annual National Muslim Advocacy Day. USCMO is a national umbrella group for a veritable Who's Who of Islamist organizations such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Muslim-American Society (MAS), American Muslims for Palestine (AMP), and the Muslim-Brotherhood think tank International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT). USCMO describes its mission as facilitating communication and coordination between all these groups, "to create and sustain an urgent, collective sense of direction."

                              USCMO is led by Oussama Jammal, a longtime Islamist who raised money for terror financer Sami al-Arian and has close ties with the Islamist party of Turkish ruler Recep Erdogan, and with the government of Qatar and the Muslim Brotherhood -- as do many of the other USCMO leaders. USCMO nevertheless presents itself as the spokesman for the entire American Muslim community (most members of which want nothing to do with the Brotherhood). And it is that message, more than any other, that USCMO wants to convey to our elected representatives: that Islamists speak for all Muslims in America.

                              During National Muslim Advocacy Day, hundreds of participants from USCMO member organizations across the country converge on Washington DC to visit Congressional offices, predominantly Democrats who are friendly to the new Islamist-Progressive alliance, and lobby for a targeted policy agenda. As its website puts it, the lobbying event "provides American Muslims with an invaluable opportunity to forge lasting relationships with members of Congress and policy makers. Participants will also demonstrate the ability of Muslim delegates to develop good will within Congress for domestic issues that reflect the interests and needs of their community."

                              During Jammal's speech at the beginning of USCMO's training session yesterday, he stressed the "unity" displayed by the attendees, who came from organizations with very different (he claimed) ideologies and viewpoints. (Though not too different; no Ahmadiyya or Muslim-feminist groups were there.) "This is what USCMO is all about," Jammal said. "We are about nothing other than our unity, our collective power... It is only when we are together that they will listen to us with respect, with full attention. But they have tried to keep us divided, to make us say 'This is good, this is bad, this is ugly.' And we are not going to allow this kind of division among our community."

                              Here, Jammal encapsulates everything dangerous about USCMO's mission. By demanding that all American Muslims present a united front, with Islamists at the head, USCMO and its members seek to create a permissive environment for Islamist extremism. That is why they don't want people identifying the "bad" and "ugly" within the American Muslim community: so they can use mainstream Muslims as ideological human shields.

                              But USCMO cannot be underestimated: it has gotten very slick in its methods.
                              ...
                              https://www.meforum.org/58206/new-is...fdb09-33661481
                              Supporting Cair is the same as supporting AIPAC.

                              Some GOP and Democrats need to re adjust their views.

                              Trump is a huge supporter of Israel and Saudi, thats an error. But Trump like Omar is right on a # of things.
                              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                              George S Patton

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X